CustomCapsule BCAALime and MegaSleep Aid Testers!!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CustomCapsule.com

Needs Testers for BCAA Lime Flavor and MegaSleep Aid

For the guys that have already talked to me about testing BCAA I already have you down and will get you out.

Guys BCAA's are BCAA's so I am not going to send massive amount for testing but atleast several servings so you get a good read on the taste and how you feel about it.

I will send 5-10 servings of the MegaSleep aid. You should know if this works for you and how well from the first dose. Good news is I am going to send out alot of testers.

Please you have to have some sort of posting history, would prefer atleast several times a week and be active poster in just the community would be nice.

Please be sure to post feed back If I send you free stuff, after all I have your address :twisted: haha "evil laugh"

Ok come and get it

: )

CC

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the lime bcaa tastes good, mixes up good...went through a tub, but have had a few other brands here so I havent gotton around to getting more.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im intrested on both product. I have like 1 kilo of leucine that i havent used alot cause of the taste.

And the sleep aid is it based on GABA +melatonin ? ? ?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Do you already have me down? I PM'd you awhile about taste testing your BCAA's??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Can I have some sleep aid!!!! Formula sounds sick!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep Aid? I'm in!!!! I'll whore you out like an Albanian pimp...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try out both! I love BCAAs and work has been such a b!tch lately that it's definitely been interfering with my ability to fall asleep.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
What's in the sleep aid? I'd love to try a sample or three.

I currently use melatonin/Bulk Powerfull/ZMA to get the deep sleep that I require.

If it works well, I've got a few friends that are currently running Ambien and trying to get them off that sh*t. One is a sleep eater (wakes up with food wrappers in bed) and the other got a DUI because he 'sleep drove' on it. That stuff scares the hell out of me.

Edit: Just found it on the site:

6mg Melatonin? Have you had users complain of not being able to get to sleep on it? I do 3mg currently but have tried 6mg a few times and was up most of the night staring at the ceiling.

Valerian and Tryptohan look like nice additions though!

X

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Can i give the BCAA's a try

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sleep aid is amazing. Many guys at elite have taken it. Huge thread over there. lots of them were stopping their ambien for it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this testing or more just a couple samples for a review?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
The sleep aid is amazing. Many guys at elite have taken it. Huge thread over there. lots of them were stopping their ambien for it
That's good to hear. Drop me a few extra samples and I may turn on a few more customers <hint hint>

X

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be happy to try either, i've played with a number of different home mixes of bulk ingredients as sleep aid (also have tried a few of the capsulated ones and have some of Millenium Sport's new Somnidren on the way), and have tended to buy bcaas in bulk, but hate how they go into solution...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i usually take 6mgs of melatonin and 200 mgs of l-trytophan for bed..its my "coma combination"..lol...i use it sporadically when i need it
i would love to try the sleep aid

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i usually take 6mgs of melatonin and 200 mgs of l-trytophan for bed..its my "coma combination"..lol...i use it sporadically when i need it
i would love to try the sleep aid
Melatonin knocks me out like a light. I love it

I'm definitely interested in trying the BCAA Lime flavour.. mm anything citrus is awesome. I've tried plain bulk BCAA's and Xtend so if you need any taste comparisons :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for this. ESPECIALLY the sleep-aid. God I need sleep.

oafyc

Awards
I would be happy to test the Sleep Aid. I've tried Advil PM, Tylenol PM, GABA, Theanine, ZMA, Melatonin, Zinc, sleep teas...nothing has really worked. I sleep fine once I am asleep, but that can take hours.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I would be happy to test the Sleep Aid. I've tried Advil PM, Tylenol PM, GABA, Theanine, ZMA, Melatonin, Zinc, sleep teas...nothing has really worked. I sleep fine once I am asleep, but that can take hours.
same here i have even megadose some of the above. the only things that have3 worked for a while are Abyss and Lipotrophin-PM but i built a tolerance too fast

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag &amp;amp;amp; it Roks
Awards
  • Established
PM Sent for BCAA Lime.
Can compare to MRM BCAA+G, Anabolic Innovations Excell, Scivation Xtend, Xtreme Formulations ICE and Nutrabolics Growth Factor....yeah I like my aminos!

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
CustomCapsule.com

Needs Testers for BCAA Lime Flavor and MegaSleep Aid

For the guys that have already talked to me about testing BCAA I already have you down and will get you out.

Guys BCAA's are BCAA's so I am not going to send massive amount for testing but atleast several servings so you get a good read on the taste and how you feel about it.

I will send 5-10 servings of the MegaSleep aid. You should know if this works for you and how well from the first dose. Good news is I am going to send out alot of testers.

Please you have to have some sort of posting history, would prefer atleast several times a week and be active poster in just the community would be nice.

Please be sure to post feed back If I send you free stuff, after all I have your address :twisted: haha "evil laugh"

Ok come and get it

: )

CC

i wanna try sleeping aid, i never get good sleep, typically like 3-5 hours a night and wake up at 3am every morning for work.. helpppp!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give it a shot. Tired of my unflavored BCAA's and just never can never get real quality sleep despite trying all kinds of stuff.. sounds fun :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Count me in!

Sending address through PM, right now...

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
do i have enough posting history? i could really use those bcaa's

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
count me in.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im an xtend ho, so Ill try the bcaa and I could always use more sleep as well.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK everyone here is in. We have reached our limit. Thanks guys. I will be responding to PMs and getting those samples out

CC

www.customcapsule.com

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
im definitely interested in the sleep aid.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine, have started trying them. Where do you want me to post the thoughts?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got mine too!

Directions: empy stomach? An hour before bed? Just before?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you guys get mail on Sundays :blink: Anyways even if I'm lucky I doubt it will make it up to me in Canada until the end of this week if it doesn't get grabbed by customs ( They took my drive sample, and there's nothing illegal in that!)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got it saturday, but forgot to post till today :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
did custom capsule said who were going to receive the samples ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think more or less everyone who pm'd them before 11/15. thats why its only a few days worth of either product.