Why Do I Keep Hearing...?
- 07-25-2003, 02:55 PM
- 07-25-2003, 04:14 PM
i think because most people say that u cant be sure about how much P/C/F u are really getting. at least thats what i heard.
give em a shot and try em out. they're expensive though.
- 07-25-2003, 08:24 PM
Likely it is because the protein in the RTDS is dentured, meaning the bioavailability is suspect.
07-25-2003, 10:51 PM
I believe it is a matter of price... they are generally much more expensive than getting straight powder.... which really is why I don't buy them. I am all about convenience, but they are too expensive for me.
07-26-2003, 09:30 AM
Ehh if Im running and run past a gnc I will drop by and buy a protein drink for afew bucks but I wont buy them in bulk they are just to much money. I do wish they had them more places though so if you forgot to pack a shake you could just pick one up at a local shop.
Similar Forum Threads
- By John6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2014, 04:51 AM
- By rrm in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:36 AM
- By Disco'ed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2004, 07:25 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2003, 08:32 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:19 PM