H-drol and PCT's

A

adolescent686

Awards
im doing alotta research on h-drol, s-drol, m-drol. im thinking of doing a cycle of h-drol because it seems to may have less side effects. but as for a pct would this work:

Novedex xt
activate xtreme
6-OXO

B

Bwill

Awards
Novedex and 6-OXO are both AI's and I wouldn't see a need for both. If you are looking for an 'over the counter' type PCT take a look at Primordial Performance Dermacrine Sustain. I used it for PCT from a fairly high dose/long duration 1,4AD run and it is awesome. Nutra should have it on their site soon. Sustain combined with Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support would be pretty sweet.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT, use either Post Cycle Support or PP's Derm. Sustain.

Nolvedex XT can be thrown out. 6OXO will suffice for an AI.

Age - Experience - Diet?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just figured that I'd share this with you. I've been taking some liking in research of H-Drol myself. BigAsian and I have been messaging each other back and forth, in regards to running such a cycle and what to use for PCT. I'm hoping he won't mind, but I'm sure he'll chime in, anyway.

Not at all. I gained 16lbs. in my 30 day cycle. After my post cycle therapy I kept 10lbs. I actually experienced an increase in libido while on M-Drol, however, once i went into my post cycle therapy my libido tanked. i was using blue up by controlled labs and hyper test and got my libido back up in no time. Ejaculoid works really well too. i used that after post cycle therapy to increase libido a little more. After my post cycle therapy i still wasnt back to 100% but im very close to it now.

since this is your first anabolic cycle take it easy with the doses...1 cap for 15 days then up to 2 caps for 15 days. end cycle and begin post cycle therapy. thats what i did. i probably wouldnt run M-drol again as it was a pretty big shutdown...reall notciced how bad it was going into my post cycle therapy. and if i got shutdown at the dose i ran which was 1/2 of the dose normally run damn i would have been shutdown in 2 weeks on a normal cycle.

I have a bottle of H-drol i am going to run in dec. so i will def. log that. i hear H-drol is alot easier on the body and less shutdown.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
OTC post cycle therapy, use either Post Cycle Support or PP's Derm. Sustain.

Nolvedex XT can be thrown out. 6OXO will suffice for an AI.

Age - Experience - Diet?
So Matt is the only one who's going to ask a guy with the handle "adolescent686" what his age is when he's asking about steroids?

Dude, how old are you?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A username is just a username, but he could possibly be a minor. My bad. That is kind of irresponsible of us.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
A username is just a username, but he could possibly be a minor. My bad. That is kind of irresponsible of us.
Yeah. Especially these days, we all need to do our part. Kids are really stupid and playing with dangerous sh*t. This is how parents end up on Oprah screaming about how their daughter has chest hair now because she and her friends took a bunch of PHs to get stronger for volleyball season or something.

A

adolescent686

Awards
im almost 24. only considering it so far...trying to get knowledgeable on this stuff before taking it. and yes my diet is good. and i've been working out for 3yrs

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Yeah. Especially these days, we all need to do our part. Kids are really stupid and playing with dangerous sh*t. This is how parents end up on Oprah screaming about how their daughter has chest hair now because she and her friends took a bunch of PHs to get stronger for volleyball season or something.
lmao....
*Que chime in sound*

MuscleGuyinNY I do not mind at all.

I know some kids at the gym and they ask me all the time about PH's I just keep telling them sto stay away from it for a long time (they are 16 and 17). I tell them all the things that everyone here already knows about why its a bad idea...I really hope they listen to me...

I dont want to get flamed so:
On cycle I ran all the necessary suport supps: cycle support, multi vit, supercissusrx
In my post cycle therapy of m-drol i did run Nolva, restore, and lean xtreme in addition to hypertest

for my next cycle I will try to get toremifene instead of nolva but nolva is much easier to access for me. so it depends.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
im almost 24. only considering it so far...trying to get knowledgeable on this stuff before taking it. and yes my diet is good. and i've been working out for 3yrs
What's with your username then? Did you just pick a random word out of the dictionary and attach a random number to it?

I still say 24 is a little young to start anything like this because you're probably nowhere near your genetic potential. But if you're going to give it a whirl, the other guys have already posted relevant PCT information. Do a search on hdrol or halo and you should get a ton of threads to read through. It's pretty mild, but you still need to have all the support supps right.