My Winter Stack

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've finally made up my mind as to what I wanted to stack for this coming winter. I do plan on logging it here. I should be starting sometime within the next month or so. It depends on my finances, especially after shopping for the holidays.

My stack will consist of the following;

AN RPM
AN Drive
AN Neovar
AN IGF-2

I understand that Drive helps testosterone, however, I was wondering if it'd be possible to include USPLabs Powerfull, or a testosterone booster of some sort. I've heard a lot of good things about Powerfull and Blue Up, but any suggestions and success stories would be greatly appreciated if you could share them with me. Also, would running Jungle Warfare, whether for the whole cycle or part, be a little too much?

While taking this stack, I'll also include;

MVP-365
ZMK
Bulk BCAAs
Scivation Xtend
Syntrax Radox
RPN Gut Health
Micellar Matrix
ON 100% Whey Protein

Universal Shock Therapy, Torrent, and Uni-Liver are possibilities.

Maybe a little something containing Milk Thistle, Hawthorne, and some Fish Oil. I'll figure something out. All of these listed above are obviously for my general health and well-being.

Now, what I'm going for is, building mass while burning body fat. Since muscle helps fat melt off, I don't think I should have any problem with any of this. This stack, along with the right diet and workout regimen, should offer some great results.

Hopefully, this stack goes well. For my next cycle, I'm thinking of running DCP and Leviathin, maybe with another goodie or two tossed in the mix. Or, I'm gonna go for the Halodrol X-2 and Mass FX combo.

As I said in the beginning of my post, I am open to any suggestions and/or substitutions. Share some of your success with me. Let me know if you know of anything better than any of the products I have listed.

I'm hoping some of you will tune into my log when it starts.

Thanks in advances, ladies and gents!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
AN stack looks solid and so do ur supporting supps. I would leave Jungle Wafare out of that stack.

There's no need for Milk thistle or hawthorne, but fish oils are good

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Good luck!

Leave JW out. It technically can be thrown in there but you want to seperate your supplements to see what worked for you. Too many supps may make it hard to distinguish from one another. Adding something like Powerfull into the mix would be awesome. Should be great but I do think that IGF-2 already raises test levels. Not sure if stacking the two would work. Anyone know?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the quick feedback so far, guys! I really appreciate it. I'm quite anxious to start this stack. It's only a matter of time. It shouldn't be too long from now. I'm feeling pretty positive about this. I've researched all of the supplements rather deeply. I think it's a good combo.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the quick feedback so far, guys! I really appreciate it. I'm quite anxious to start this stack. It's only a matter of time. It shouldn't be too long from now. I'm feeling pretty positive about this. I've researched all of the supplements rather deeply. I think it's a good combo.
it is. AN has covered every aspect of supplements with their stack. Some good stuff.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
You should LOVE it. All of those products are very good.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that I can get the Neovar and IGF-2 in 240 count bottles. Should that be a 2-month supply of both? I've had several people from AM suggest to me that I should buy 2 bottles of RPM, Drive, IGF-2, and Neovar, however, I shouldn't have to spend extra money if the IGF-2 and Neovar already come in a 2-month supply. And, if I end up having to purchase double of the stack, then should I also double up on my support supplements, or is that not necessary?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that I can get the Neovar and IGF-2 in 240 count bottles. Should that be a 2-month supply of both? I've had several people from AM suggest to me that I should buy 2 bottles of RPM, Drive, IGF-2, and Neovar, however, I shouldn't have to spend extra money if the IGF-2 and Neovar already come in a 2-month supply. And, if I end up having to purchase double of the stack, then should I also double up on my support supplements, or is that not necessary?
I'm not sure. But I would dose IGF-2 at 10-12 a day. That is where I like it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u will still need 2 bottles of Neovar, even though it has 240 caps, u take 8 caps a day....which will give u 30 days

im not sure about IGF-2

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle of neovar last for 2 months. It should be fine. RPM and Drive you may also lower your contents with the stack. Both RPM and Drive contain icariin and stacking the two at dosages following something like 5 caps drive. 2 morning 3 pre with RPM dosages should be fine. Drive contains 110 caps. Not as many as IGF-2 or Neovar so you may want to stack up. Same goes for RPM. 2 bottles of RPM and Drive with a bottle of neovar and IGF-2 should be enough I believe.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
u will still need 2 bottles of Neovar, even though it has 240 caps, u take 8 caps a day....which will give u 30 days

im not sure about IGF-2
hmn your right I think 2 bottles of each IGF-2 Neovar Drive and RPM may be needed. You could always run it for a month and see how that goes for you. Using a supplement long term doesnt mean extra effect. Sure you might add a pound or two more with another bottle of each but try 1 month and come off. See how that works for you and cycle on agian. Should get better results that way.

I don't understand the whole the longer I go on stack A, the better benefits I get. Doesnt make much sense in my head o.0

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
solid stack.....glad to see gut health in there too...i swear by it now

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate all of the feedback, especially so quickly. I'm hoping I'll get this much feedback on any future stacks I decide to run. How long do you think I should run this stack for, then how much time off before I run it again or a separate stack?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate all of the feedback, especially so quickly. I'm hoping I'll get this much feedback on any future stacks I decide to run. How long do you think I should run this stack for, then how much time off before I run it again or a separate stack?
run 1 bottle of each. Should be about 1 month. That way if you like it you can always run it agian. I would just say 2 months is too costly, but hey if you have tons of cash you could go for it. Give a month break or so and then try it agian. I find that benefits reap in more from cycle used supplements. GL tell me how it goes!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be logging this. Hopefully, some of you will tune in to it and help me along the way. It'd be greatly appreciated.

So, I'll buy 2 of everything. The main supplements in the stack, that is. I'm sure I'll be set on the support supplements. I'll run 1 bottle of each for the first month. I'll see how everything goes. Then, I'll take a month off, and following the break with another cycle of this stack. Sound good?

Do any of you know if Muscle-Tech's Anator P70 or Aplodan actually does activate dormant muscle fibers, or is that just a way of conning people into buying their products?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be logging this. Hopefully, some of you will tune in to it and help me along the way. It'd be greatly appreciated.

So, I'll buy 2 of everything. The main supplements in the stack, that is. I'm sure I'll be set on the support supplements. I'll run 1 bottle of each for the first month. I'll see how everything goes. Then, I'll take a month off, and following the break with another cycle of this stack. Sound good?

Do any of you know if Muscle-Tech's Anator P70 or Aplodan actually does activate dormant muscle fibers, or is that just a way of conning people into buying their products?
good luck. If you have 2 bottles of everything already you could just run it for 2 months. The point is to try a month and see how you like it to run agian. Money saving is key to me. Muscle-tech makes decent products but all over hyped and over priced. Dont expect too much from them.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be buying everything for my stack all at once. So, I'll run everything for a month. I'll see what kind of gains I experience and how I liked running the cycle. If all goes well, which I'm pretty sure it will, then I'll run a second month. I'll probably wait at least a week or two, to give a little bit of a break inbetween both runs.

Any suggestions as to how I'd go about keeping, if not all, then at least most of my gains?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I'll be buying everything for my stack all at once. So, I'll run everything for a month. I'll see what kind of gains I experience and how I liked running the cycle. If all goes well, which I'm pretty sure it will, then I'll run a second month. I'll probably wait at least a week or two, to give a little bit of a break inbetween both runs.

Any suggestions as to how I'd go about keeping, if not all, then at least most of my gains?
you should have no problems keeping any of your gains on this stack. Just make sure your diet and calorie macros are in place.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I first started lifting, I used BSN's NO-Xplode. Before that, I did try Body Fortress Creatine Monohydrate, but that made me feel bloated and gave me a lot of gas. I felt disgusting. But, on NO-Xplode, I felt amazing. I had a lot of energy. I was always pumped while at the gym. Within a month and a half, I weighed in at 205lbs. Before I started lifting, I weighed in at about 190lbs. I'm sure my muscle, especially my legs, account for why I weighed what I did. I played sports all throughout my childhood, all the way up through finishing high school last year. I was also vegetarian at the time I started lifting. I always felt great, nonetheless. I do believe that I have kept some gains made from using NO-Xplode. I definitely do recommend it to others that have yet to try it.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
man that stack looks allstar... best of luck and I'll make sure to subscribe when you log it bro

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur liking the results from the first month supply, dont take a break, not even a little one...and just continue on to the next month

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be looking forward to any of you subscribing to my log. It should be a good one.

I'll be sure to run both cycles all the way through, without any time off in between. I'm feeling positive about the gains I'll accomplish with this stack.

When I get back into the gym, I would like to switch-up my regimen. I was really into circuit training at first, but I wanna begin focusing on 1-3 muscle groups at a time, on certain days throughout the week. I usually work out 5 days out of the week, leaving 2 days for rest. Usually before any lifting, I'll do about 10 mins. of cardio, then 10 mins. of cardio afterwards. Should I be fine doing this cardio, should I cut it out completely, or should I be doing more?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont feel like cardio is necessary, i dont do any cardio because im constantly trying to bulk.

i also do 5 on 2 off and love it

Monday - Chest/tri's
Tuesday - Back/bi's
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Bi's/tri's

...this works wonders for me, gives a little extra workout for my arms and nothing is worked out 2 days in a row

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I workout during the week and take the weekend off, also. I like it a lot. I like the looks of your regimen. I loved circuit training. I saw results fast, but I'm sure I would've been much better results, had I given my muscles time to recover by working different muscle groups on different days rather than constantly working the same muscle groups, over and over again.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the more u give ur muscles time to rest the more they'll grow, definitely try switching ur routine up, its good to confuse ur muscle....and ur gonna be sore as hell the first week,lol

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be especially sore, not having been able to go to the gym in about 2 1/2 months! I always felt great when I was going to the gym, but some unfortunate events ended up occurring in my life, which made it next to impossible to find the time to go to the gym and lift. Ever since the last time I lifted, I've felt absolutely horrible. I miss it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i was in the same situation, i wasnt able to workout for 2 months and lost 25-30 pounds. now after about 2 months ive gained all my weight and strength back

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that the best way to hold onto your muscle and avoiding losing it, is to supplement yourself with a lot of BCAAs.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not sure, i was laying up in a hospital for the most part, i had IV's full of some kind of concoktion, but i still lost a bunch of weight

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard of Retain2 working, also. That, along with BCAAs, I guess are pretty reassuring for holding onto any gains during a cycle. But, it'd probably be a bad idea to take supplements while you're being pumped full of medications. Sorry to hear about you being hospitalized. It's really none of my business though, so I won't ask what happened. What matters is, you're alright.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, im just glad to be back to normal and being able to workout again

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love the feeling of being in the gym. I can be in the happiest mood or the absolute worst mood, but either way, I always feel wonderful after a good workout. It's nice getting aggression out in the gym. It's even nicer being able to go home afterwards and take the rest of your aggression out on your girl. If you get my drift, lol.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, I guess I'll go back to the BSN products after I'm done running this stack for 2 months. Or, I could always run this stack for 1 month, take a month off, then run it again for another month. I'm still not quite sure as to how I wanna do this. Whatever time I take off, whether it's a month in between, or time afterwards until I decide to run another cycle of something, I'll probably stock-up on some Universal Shock Therapy, Scivation Xtend, Bulk BCAAs, BSN NO-Xplode, BSN Cell-Mass, and BSN Syntha-6. I'll probably end up tossing some BSN Nitrix into the mix, too, unless I find something better and more beneficial. I did see someone either log or post the fact that they were alternating between BSN's NO-Xplode and Muscle-Tech's NaNO Vapor. I love how NO-Xplode contains CEE. I had great results with it in the past. I can't stomach CM at all. It gives be bad cramps, makes me feel bloated, and gives me horrible gas. Besides, I don't like the feeling of retaining too much water. But, what I like about NaNO Vapor is the fact that, it contains about 4 or 5 different kinds (or, forms) of Creatine in it. I've always wanted to try it.

As you can tell, I'm anxious to start the stack I've made this thread for. However, I never see it as being 'too early' to plan something ahead of time. For when I'm done with this first stack.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmn your right I think 2 bottles of each IGF-2 Neovar Drive and RPM may be needed. You could always run it for a month and see how that goes for you. Using a supplement long term doesnt mean extra effect. Sure you might add a pound or two more with another bottle of each but try 1 month and come off. See how that works for you and cycle on agian. Should get better results that way.

I don't understand the whole the longer I go on stack A, the better benefits I get. Doesnt make much sense in my head o.0
If I decide I want to just run a 1-month cycle of this stack, then all I should need is 1 bottle of each item, correct? From what I've read, I should only need double of Neovar. I'd rather save some money and try this stack for a month, to see how I like it. I'm pretty positive I'll succeed with great gains. I'd just rather try it out for a month. Who knows? I may want to try a cycle of another stack after this one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for a 1 month supply u need just 1 bottle of everything, even Neovar

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for a 1 month supply u need just 1 bottle of everything, even Neovar
Oh, okay then. I'd rather give this stack a run for a month before I decide to invest even more money into another run of it. I'm sure I'll have excellent gains with it. However, I'm very interested in trying some other stacks like, Pro Anabol + Jungle Warfare or DCP + Leviathan Reloaded.

Say, I run this stack for a month. I decide to take some time off before running another stack. If I use BSN NO-Xplode, CellMass, Syntha-6, and Nitrix during my time off, then do you think I would be okay with tossing in Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol X-2 and Mass FX? I'd be sure to have support supplements lined up, as always. USPLabs Powerfull, MVP-365, etc.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should have no problems keeping any of your gains on this stack. Just make sure your diet and calorie macros are in place.
Any suggestions as to how my calorie macros and diet should look? I'd like to get the absolute best out of this stack as possible.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump! :wave:

Just because I'll be ordering my stack within the following week or two. I'm hoping so at least. I wanna make sure I have my mind made up on things.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh, okay then. I'd rather give this stack a run for a month before I decide to invest even more money into another run of it. I'm sure I'll have excellent gains with it. However, I'm very interested in trying some other stacks like, Pro Anabol + Jungle Warfare or DCP + Leviathan Reloaded.

Say, I run this stack for a month. I decide to take some time off before running another stack. If I use BSN NO-Xplode, CellMass, Syntha-6, and Nitrix during my time off, then do you think I would be okay with tossing in Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol X-2 and Mass FX? I'd be sure to have support supplements lined up, as always. USPLabs Powerfull, MVP-365, etc.

So u want to take Mass fx and Hyperdrol while ur off the AN stack?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah its doable....but i wouldnt do it, if ur gonna take a break from the AN stack, then take a break, dont just start adding other things in.

i dont think its good to run AN for a month, hyperdrol/massfx for a month and then the AN stack for another month

id do:

1) AN stack 2 months straight
2) AN 1 month, massfx/hyperdrol one month
3) AN one month, 3-4 week break then AN one month, massfx/hyperdrol one month

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah its doable....but i wouldnt do it, if ur gonna take a break from the AN stack, then take a break, dont just start adding other things in.

i dont think its good to run AN for a month, hyperdrol/massfx for a month and then the AN stack for another month

id do:

1) AN stack 2 months straight
2) AN 1 month, massfx/hyperdrol one month
3) AN one month, 3-4 week break then AN one month, massfx/hyperdrol one month
Alright. I'll run the stack decided for a month. We'll see how things go. Then, next month, I'll run a stack consisting of Hyperdrol X-2, Mass FX. I wish it was possible to toss Pro Anabol and/or Jungle Warfare somewhere into the mix, to try seeking ridiculous gains. Decisions, decisions!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established

I dont think you will ever want to go back to no-xplode after running rpm. My preworkout concoction right now is RPM, BCAA, creatine, and waxy maize, crazy pumps and focus. If you do want to spend the money, that syntha 6 protein is like the best tasting stuff ever. The thing I am so happy with on RPM is the mood I am in. AN has the best stuff out there, I would try and stick with them...if it aint broke dont fix it. As far as AX products go, they are a tad pricey, but definitely money better spent than buying cell mass, etc.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think you will ever want to go back to no-xplode after running rpm. My preworkout concoction right now is RPM, BCAA, creatine, and waxy maize, crazy pumps and focus. If you do want to spend the money, that syntha 6 protein is like the best tasting stuff ever. The thing I am so happy with on RPM is the mood I am in. AN has the best stuff out there, I would try and stick with them...if it aint broke dont fix it. As far as AX products go, they are a tad pricey, but definitely money better spent than buying cell mass, etc.
I loved the feeling I had when I took NO-Xplode, worked out, took CellMass, then had a Syntha-6 shake later. I felt great. The products definitely place together very well.

I'm very anxious to try the AN products. I've heard nothing but positive feedback. The AX products seem just as good. You get 'more bang for your buck,' it seems. It's money well spent, especially if you're putting everything to good use. I'm anxious to get my supplements lined up and get back into the gym.

And, yes, Syntha-6 is AMAZING! I love it. Optimum Nutrition's protein isn't that bad either. I think the absolute most horrid stuff I've ever tasted was the Six Star brand. Holy $hit!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
yeah that six star protein tastes like fuggin power steering fluid. RPM/Drive/retain2 is sounding good to me right now after i finish up this m-drol cycle. What kind of diet are you planning on using?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah that six star protein tastes like fuggin power steering fluid. RPM/Drive/retain2 is sounding good to me right now after i finish up this m-drol cycle. What kind of diet are you planning on using?
I've spoken with BigAsian and he recently ran an M-Drol cycle. I guess he experienced almost complete shutdown. He's sticking with H-Drol now. I might actually give H-Drol a shot sometime, but not for months. I've had my eyes on Epistane for a few months now, but I'd rather run a few cycles before I jump into a PH, though it's one of the more milder ones.

I'm not exactly sure as to what diet I wanna incorporate along with my regimen and my stack. Any suggestions?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Moderate carb
High protein
low fat

your bodyweight in protein daily
your bodyweight with a 0 on the end for calories daily

---------------------------------------------------------

You could try a low carb diet with a high carb refeed once or twice a week but i'm not too educated on this.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Moderate carb
High protein
low fat

your bodyweight in protein daily
your bodyweight with a 0 on the end for calories daily

---------------------------------------------------------

You could try a low carb diet with a high carb refeed once or twice a week but i'm not too educated on this.
Very simply put, but well put. Sounds simple enough. I like it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joe123! Anabolics 6
Rad83 Supplements 2
JulzRulz Supplement Logs 8
Distilled Water Supplements 43
Anabolics 37