My Winter Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

My Winter Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Oh, okay then. I'd rather give this stack a run for a month before I decide to invest even more money into another run of it. I'm sure I'll have excellent gains with it. However, I'm very interested in trying some other stacks like, Pro Anabol + Jungle Warfare or DCP + Leviathan Reloaded.

Say, I run this stack for a month. I decide to take some time off before running another stack. If I use BSN NO-Xplode, CellMass, Syntha-6, and Nitrix during my time off, then do you think I would be okay with tossing in Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol X-2 and Mass FX? I'd be sure to have support supplements lined up, as always. USPLabs Powerfull, MVP-365, etc.

So u want to take Mass fx and Hyperdrol while ur off the AN stack?

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    So u want to take Mass fx and Hyperdrol while ur off the AN stack?
    I'm asking if it's possible. If so, then yes.

yeah its doable....but i wouldnt do it, if ur gonna take a break from the AN stack, then take a break, dont just start adding other things in.

i dont think its good to run AN for a month, hyperdrol/massfx for a month and then the AN stack for another month

id do:

1) AN stack 2 months straight
    2) AN 1 month, massfx/hyperdrol one month
    3) AN one month, 3-4 week break then AN one month, massfx/hyperdrol one month
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    yeah its doable....but i wouldnt do it, if ur gonna take a break from the AN stack, then take a break, dont just start adding other things in.

i dont think its good to run AN for a month, hyperdrol/massfx for a month and then the AN stack for another month

id do:

1) AN stack 2 months straight
    2) AN 1 month, massfx/hyperdrol one month
    3) AN one month, 3-4 week break then AN one month, massfx/hyperdrol one month
    Alright. I'll run the stack decided for a month. We'll see how things go. Then, next month, I'll run a stack consisting of Hyperdrol X-2, Mass FX. I wish it was possible to toss Pro Anabol and/or Jungle Warfare somewhere into the mix, to try seeking ridiculous gains. Decisions, decisions!

Oh, okay then. I'd rather give this stack a run for a month before I decide to invest even more money into another run of it. I'm sure I'll have excellent gains with it. However, I'm very interested in trying some other stacks like, Pro Anabol + Jungle Warfare or DCP + Leviathan Reloaded.

Say, I run this stack for a month. I decide to take some time off before running another stack. If I use BSN NO-Xplode, CellMass, Syntha-6, and Nitrix during my time off, then do you think I would be okay with tossing in Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol X-2 and Mass FX? I'd be sure to have support supplements lined up, as always. USPLabs Powerfull, MVP-365, etc.
    I dont think you will ever want to go back to no-xplode after running rpm. My preworkout concoction right now is RPM, BCAA, creatine, and waxy maize, crazy pumps and focus. If you do want to spend the money, that syntha 6 protein is like the best tasting stuff ever. The thing I am so happy with on RPM is the mood I am in. AN has the best stuff out there, I would try and stick with them...if it aint broke dont fix it. As far as AX products go, they are a tad pricey, but definitely money better spent than buying cell mass, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I dont think you will ever want to go back to no-xplode after running rpm. My preworkout concoction right now is RPM, BCAA, creatine, and waxy maize, crazy pumps and focus. If you do want to spend the money, that syntha 6 protein is like the best tasting stuff ever. The thing I am so happy with on RPM is the mood I am in. AN has the best stuff out there, I would try and stick with them...if it aint broke dont fix it. As far as AX products go, they are a tad pricey, but definitely money better spent than buying cell mass, etc.
    I loved the feeling I had when I took NO-Xplode, worked out, took CellMass, then had a Syntha-6 shake later. I felt great. The products definitely place together very well.

I'm very anxious to try the AN products. I've heard nothing but positive feedback. The AX products seem just as good. You get 'more bang for your buck,' it seems. It's money well spent, especially if you're putting everything to good use. I'm anxious to get my supplements lined up and get back into the gym.

And, yes, Syntha-6 is AMAZING! I love it. Optimum Nutrition's protein isn't that bad either. I think the absolute most horrid stuff I've ever tasted was the Six Star brand. Holy $hit!

yeah that six star protein tastes like fuggin power steering fluid. RPM/Drive/retain2 is sounding good to me right now after i finish up this m-drol cycle. What kind of diet are you planning on using?

yeah that six star protein tastes like fuggin power steering fluid. RPM/Drive/retain2 is sounding good to me right now after i finish up this m-drol cycle. What kind of diet are you planning on using?
    I've spoken with BigAsian and he recently ran an M-Drol cycle. I guess he experienced almost complete shutdown. He's sticking with H-Drol now. I might actually give H-Drol a shot sometime, but not for months. I've had my eyes on Epistane for a few months now, but I'd rather run a few cycles before I jump into a PH, though it's one of the more milder ones.

I'm not exactly sure as to what diet I wanna incorporate along with my regimen and my stack. Any suggestions?
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

Moderate carb
    High protein
    low fat

your bodyweight in protein daily
    your bodyweight with a 0 on the end for calories daily

---------------------------------------------------------

You could try a low carb diet with a high carb refeed once or twice a week but i'm not too educated on this.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    Moderate carb
    High protein
    low fat

your bodyweight in protein daily
    your bodyweight with a 0 on the end for calories daily

---------------------------------------------------------

You could try a low carb diet with a high carb refeed once or twice a week but i'm not too educated on this.
    Very simply put, but well put. Sounds simple enough. I like it.

It's late, I just woke up, I'm bored, and I need more info.

It's coming time to order my winter stack soon.

I've spoken with BigAsian and he recently ran an M-Drol cycle. I guess he experienced almost complete shutdown. He's sticking with H-Drol now. I might actually give H-Drol a shot sometime, but not for months. I've had my eyes on Epistane for a few months now, but I'd rather run a few cycles before I jump into a PH, though it's one of the more milder ones.

I'm not exactly sure as to what diet I wanna incorporate along with my regimen and my stack. Any suggestions?
    i felt lethargic the first week and a half on m-drol, now i feel great, libido is through the roof, as well as strength. I have used epidrol before (basically same as epistane) and was fine with no pct, kept my gains, and didnt shutdown or crash really. I am doing a CKD diet currently and its working great. I was getting insane carb cravings at first (especially at night) but now they are basically gone. I am leaning out while getting stronger and more vascular. PCT i am going to use nolva, drive, rpm, retain2 and i have some 6 oxo sitting around.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i felt lethargic the first week and a half on m-drol, now i feel great, libido is through the roof, as well as strength. I have used epidrol before (basically same as epistane) and was fine with no post cycle therapy, kept my gains, and didnt shutdown or crash really. I am doing a CKD diet currently and its working great. I was getting insane carb cravings at first (especially at night) but now they are basically gone. I am leaning out while getting stronger and more vascular. post cycle therapy i am going to use nolva, drive, rpm, retain2 and i have some 6 oxo sitting around.
    Good stuff man. I would use the 6-oxo sparingly, as the Superdrol + AI in p.c.t. could lead to a rebound down the road. Just a thought. I always use my AI's very very sparingly in PCT, maybe 1 dose every other day to avoid a test rebound. Your goal is to obtain homeostasis and an AI will do the opposite of that. Good luck!

by the way love the avatar, i'm in boston myself.

It's late, I just woke up, I'm bored, and I need more info.

It's coming time to order my winter stack soon.
    Here is what I have ordered/will order in the coming months for bulk/recomp.

Currently:
    1 bottle M-drol
    1 bottle of RPM
    Multi vit
    vit c
    Primaforce Pro Liver
    Primaforce caffiene
    Xtend
    Nutraplanet bulk BCAAs
    Whey protein

PCT:
    Tamofixen Citrate (nolvadex)
    1 bottle retain2
    1 bottle 6oxo
    1 bottle rpm
    1 bottle drive
    creatine mono
    xtend.
    whey
    bulk bcaas

Diet: CKD, 1-2 refeeds per week. approx 3200 kcal per day
    workout: HIT, using nautilus and a few cybex.
    Day One- Upper body, Day 2 Legs and Abs, day 3 rest, day 4 upper, day 5 lower, rest, rest. During PCT will prob drop to 3x per week rather than 4.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Good stuff man. I would use the 6-oxo sparingly, as the Superdrol + AI in p.c.t. could lead to a rebound down the road. Just a thought. I always use my AI's very very sparingly in post cycle therapy, maybe 1 dose every other day to avoid a test rebound. Your goal is to obtain homeostasis and an AI will do the opposite of that. Good luck!

by the way love the avatar, i'm in boston myself.
    Yea i actually only have like 30 pills of the 6 oxo, so i was going to use one per day, but will do one eod like you suggested. I am from the new england area as well, but have been living in NYC for a few years now. Its great rubbing the bosox, pats, and now celtics records in snobby nyers faces!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea i actually only have like 30 pills of the 6 oxo, so i was going to use one per day, but will do one eod like you suggested. I am from the new england area as well, but have been living in NYC for a few years now. Its great rubbing the bosox, pats, and now celtics records in snobby nyers faces!
    lol, right on. well if the serving size for 6oxo is 3 caps, then 1 cap every day would work out pretty well.

RR

i felt lethargic the first week and a half on m-drol, now i feel great, libido is through the roof, as well as strength. I have used epidrol before (basically same as epistane) and was fine with no post cycle therapy, kept my gains, and didnt shutdown or crash really. I am doing a CKD diet currently and its working great. I was getting insane carb cravings at first (especially at night) but now they are basically gone. I am leaning out while getting stronger and more vascular. PCT i am going to use nolva, drive, rpm, retain2 and i have some 6 oxo sitting around.
    Whenever I choose to run Epistana or H-Drol, possibly M-Drol, then I'll be sure to keep you in mind for any questions I may have. I'd rather go the extra step and follow-up with others who have experience with specific PHs, instead of acting as if I know what I'm doing the first time around, not have something required for PCT, and end up really regretting it.

I probably won't try a PH for the next 3-6 months. I'd rather stick with those supplements, lower on the totem pole. Those being like, Jungle Warfare, Pro Anabol, etc.

Anyone else have anymore input? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, guys! To everyone who's given any advice and suggestions.

I'm so anxious to start this log. I can hardly contain myself.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My Winter Stack.
    By w7shred in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 08:24 AM
  3. my little stack for winter
    By french_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 10:08 PM
  4. Critique My cutting stack.