Suplement Company Spam!

1. Registered User

Suplement Company Spam!

Anyone elese getting this Spam?. It started a few days ago, but I keep getting the same crap from a company called "Stack-Labs". Damn spammers won't stop!. Of course it goes to my junk mail, but its just strange with this company they keep spaming with the same content in each email. Usually I get different spam from different places. It seems they keep sending the same basic message. Pathetic Company.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anyone elese getting this Spam?. It started a few days ago, but I keep getting the same crap from a company called "Stack-Labs". Damn spammers won't stop!. Of course it goes to my junk mail, but its just strange with this company they keep spaming with the same content in each email. Usually I get different spam from different places. It seems they keep sending the same basic message. Pathetic Company.
    any company that needs to spam for business is pathetic. I dont mind from time to time a message from retailers or company's like USPlabs telling about a special they have but constant email is annoying.
  3. Banned

SPAM needs to be in a can and stock-piled in Hawaii......... Oh wait, it is!

SPAM SUCKS BALLS!
    •   

4. Registered User

I get those messages too from all the companies I have ordered from for the specials.

Of course the specials are rarely for anything I actually want. Usually it is for some stinking protein powder they can't get rid of or some NO xplode type thing that doesn't work.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    I get those messages too from all the companies I have ordered from for the specials.

Of course the specials are rarely for anything I actually want. Usually it is for some stinking protein powder they can't get rid of or some NO xplode type thing that doesn't work.

I never ordered from these people. I don't even recognize the site. Its all a bunch of over-priced garbage.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post

word. I get a lot of garbage from BN. Never anything really "on sale" that I want and even on sale prices, the price from nutra seem to be cheaper.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supp Company Websites
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 02:04 PM
  2. Transdermals: Are companies still making them or...
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:42 PM
  3. Setting Up A Supplement Company:
    By C-bizzle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:33 AM
  4. Has anyone ordered from this company?...
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 05:19 PM
  5. Annoyed with spam
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-27-2002, 01:18 AM