Foundation Stack (MVP-365 & ZMK) On Sale at NP!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

MVP/ZMK Stack By: Millennium Sport Technologies

On sale for a miniscule $35.95! That's only $17.97 each!

Thanks to the guys at NP for getting this listed!

Now there is no excuse for not using the most potent athlete's multi vitamin and mineral combination available!

Thanks to all who have expressed interest and already purchased!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
That is a GREAT price for what your getting...when I run out of Orange Triad thats in my cart.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Sweet prices for excellent products. I quite liked the zmk, took about 40mins and it knocked me out good.:)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Link is not working for me, just a heads up

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stack comes highly recommended. I am close to one month on it, and the results continue to exceed expectations. The results of the MVP-365 are more subtle and can basically be "measured" in terms of overall well-being. ZMK , on the other hand, can produce more noticeable changes in terms of cellular saturation with potent bioavaliable minerals, deep recuperative sleep, and so on. I particularly applaud the separation of vitamins and minerals into two different blends and the exploitation of the full-spectrum Kreb-Cycle Intermediates. Great products :thumbsup:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
NP seems ****ed, i hate he redesign, and all the links don't work and there are no write ups... And this link does not work ether.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
NP seems ****ed, i hate he redesign, and all the links don't work and there are no write ups... And this link does not work ether.
Yeah, before they uploaded the new build the stack was showing. It appears to have vanished. Looks like they have some bugs still. I'll send a couple of emails and see what we can do to get it back up.

Thanks guys!