RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I dont think JW requires a PCT

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i don't think you need anything for JW. i ran it 8 weeks and didn't feel any shut down or anything...

FYI i think there is a reason ALpha Drive is only $10 as well............

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does, but nobody knows how much it has in it...
Edit: No wait, Alpha Drive XL has ADED in it, which I believe the ORIGINAL JW did too.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
yea i was talkin bout the 6-dehydromethyltest in alpha drive. Even though i was told not to run it, im gonna have to try it. Im gonna go with three bottles and Novedex xt will be my post cycle therapy(jus to be safe).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's why I corrected myself. There's definitely not any 6-bromo in ADXL and JW doesn't require pct.

So to the original poster, you shouldn't need a pct.

Eyayo, what did you run that you need a pct?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ive been told that double dosages of JW need PCT but my friend ran 5 caps without a problem at all.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
there have been few people that needed any pct with jw and those people ran it for 8weeks ! most likely you wont need any pct. the sinner and i had a conv about this same thing ! he and i feel the same!

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
That novedex was gonna be for the JW. The reason is somone at DA ran it and after had blood tests that showed his nat test low, but never did a test b4 to show pre cycle test levels. That why i said jus to be safe.

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
thanks for the info guys i'm running the recommended dose 3 caps a day with meals i was only gonna do it for one month but if the results start coming i may bump it up to two months. So how long did it take for you guys to start experiencing the alpha male feeling ? I've only been taking it for 3 days so far.

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
VicaVersa6922, I'd suggest that you run the Jungle Warfare at 3 caps/day and then taper up to 5 caps/day. A more important note to take into consideration is that it usually takes 3 weeks for most people to notice any affects from Jungle Warfare. From reading past logs/reviews I have found that 3 caps/day is not sufficient for the majority of users. In my experience, what works the best is to taper up to 5 caps/day from the beginning and running the whole cycle for a duration of 2 bottles. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on Jungle Warfare could justify my advice.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
VicaVersa6922, I'd suggest that you run the Jungle Warfare at 3 caps/day and then taper up to 5 caps/day. A more important note to take into consideration is that it usually takes 3 weeks for most people to notice any affects from Jungle Warfare. From reading past logs/reviews I have found that 3 caps/day is not sufficient for the majority of users. In my experience, what works the best is to taper up to 5 caps/day from the beginning and running the whole cycle for a duration of 2 bottles. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on Jungle Warfare could justify my advice.
people have said to have lost most of their libido on 3 caps for 8 weeks. I think a ramp up for 3-5 should for a month should show some promising results. My friend went from 3-5 and gained 5 pounds of mass in a month. I believe he did 3 caps for 2 weeks and ramped it up to 5 for the rest of the bottle.

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
ok i'll stay on 3 caps for 2 weeks then go to 5 caps thanks again for the info. It must be a mental thing but i find myself in the gym pushing more weight and believing i can do even more but as i said i've only been on it for 3 days. I'm hoping to gain somewhere around 10-15 pounds of mass with this stuff is that realistic for a 2 month cycle? I'm taking in around 3-4 thousand cals a day and around 200g of protein also got myself some kwik karbs off nutra to help.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think taking Post Cycle Support by AI would hurt after a JW run... Looks like a great product - Can't wait to try it out myself.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I don't know why I didn't think of that!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i just did the math, im planning on running 3 caps for 2 weeks then 5 caps for 2 weeks, comes out to 112 caps, so thats 8 shy of 2 full bottles...hope its worth it!

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
damn thats expensive and im ballin on a budget :icon_lol: maybe i'll just stack it with some mass fx i got some left from awhile back.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damn thats expensive and im ballin on a budget :icon_lol: maybe i'll just stack it with some mass fx i got some left from awhile back.
hmm, that might not be a bad idea, maybe start with Mass FX and once its gone start the JW

im stacking JW with Drive come January, looking for some sweet strength gains

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
hmm, that might not be a bad idea, maybe start with Mass FX and once its gone start the JW

im stacking JW with Drive come January, looking for some sweet strength gains
so would taking both at the same time be to much you think? If i start seeing good gains i'll order more i spend most of my check on nutra anyway lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur talking about mass fx and JW, i see them as being similar supplements so i wouldnt use them at the same time, but probably use one to jumpstart the other

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
:hammer: ok heres what im going to do i will continue to take 3 caps daily of the jw for 2 weeks then i'll start taking 3 caps of jw along with 3 caps of mass fx and see how things play out.

SCDiesel23

Awards
It does, but nobody knows how much it has in it...
Edit: No wait, Alpha Drive XL has ADED in it, which I believe the ORIGINAL JW did too.
The original JW had mATD in it. ADED is 6-dehydromethyltest.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that was a brain fart...I think I have confused myself...my apologies for any confusion...

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
old stuff

So was the old stuff more effective? Was there any difference in results from the new stuff to the old stuff (Green container)?

speedpastu

Awards
I did JW and BAM a while back, I would say as long ago as May. Before I did it I was on Propecia and was experiencing great results with little to no hair loss. Had been on Propecia for about 6 months. Then when I started my JW/BAM stack I experienced such rapid hair loss that I had to stop halfway through it. It is now 6 months later and I obviously have less hair loss then when I was on JW/BAM but am still experiencing a greater amount of hair loss than before I was on the cycle. Its not back to normal, I'm just wondering about anyones thoughts or experiences. etc. Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Male pattern baldness and the amount it is expressed is directly correlated to the amount of testosterone in one's system. This is the reason that women don't have nearly as much balding as men...I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but maybe your test levels bounced back or increased to a point higher now than they were before you started your JW and Bam.

speedpastu

Awards
Male pattern baldness and the amount it is expressed is directly correlated to the amount of testosterone in one's system. This is the reason that women don't have nearly as much balding as men...I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but maybe your test levels bounced back or increased to a point higher now than they were before you started your JW and Bam.
Thanks.. I thought this too.. I am finding out my test levels on Tuesday and will see if this is the case.