GOT EVERYTHING I NEED? help a brother out!!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

GOT EVERYTHING I NEED? help a brother out!!

Alright... so I’m going to be ordering all my supplies for my first hp cycle ever. Just want to be sure I have EVERYTHING I need at hand before I even think of starting.. was hoping for some help just to be sure…

Epi

Torem – 1 bottle 60ml… main serm for pct... enough for a cycle?
    Clomid – 1 bottle 60ml… I was told it’s good to have at least 2 serms on hand?
    Arimidex – 1 bottle 60ml.. was told I should have this AI on hand also?

Anabolic Innovation’s Cycle Support… for during cycle and post cycle therapy? 2 containers.
    6-OXO for pct?

Should I get something additional for liver support? Or anything else I’m missing at all?

Already taking creatine (Vitargo CGL), No Explode, L-Glut..

All help greatly appreciated?!!!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What is your dosing protocal?

Also, nix the creatine use while ON cycle - Begin back up in your last stage of your PCT.

It's awesome you got what you need for the cycle before starting, so REPS to you!

TOREM would be my choice for this cycle.

You will not need any other liver supplement - AI's Cycle Support has you covered bro.

6OXO is a suitable AI - but you will need a cort supplement as well. Either try Retain 2 (AX) or X-Lean (IBE). Both are great supplements.

Any previous cycles? What is your diets like? Macros?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    What is your dosing protocal?

Also, nix the creatine use while ON cycle - Begin back up in your last stage of your post cycle therapy.

It's awesome you got what you need for the cycle before starting, so REPS to you!

TOREM would be my choice for this cycle.

You will not need any other liver supplement - AI's Cycle Support has you covered bro.

6OXO is a suitable AI - but you will need a cort supplement as well. Either try Retain 2 (AX) or X-Lean (IBE). Both are great supplements.

Any previous cycles? What is your diets like? Macros?
    Hey! Thanks for answering!

I was planning on 10/20/20/30? since it's my first time, what do you think?

No previous cycles.

I def plan in using Torem since it's the least toxic, from what I've read. Clomid would just be in case I need to stack with Torem for some horrible emergency (knock on wood) like gyno... which I don't foresee anyway.

Are 60ml bottles enough bro?

I’ll cut out the creatine.

My diet is good, plenty of protein.. I eat 5-6x a day.. workout 3x a week… with a trainer/pro BBer…
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Yeah, looks good man. 60ml will be enough. I would ramp the dose up to 30 on the 3rd week, IMO, and maybe go to 40 for atleast 5 days in the 4th week. EPI is mild, but should yield you some great gains if you up your calories and protein. If you get lethargic, try increasing some clean carbs. Eating is just as important as working out.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Yeah, looks good man. 60ml will be enough. I would ramp the dose up to 30 on the 3rd week, IMO, and maybe go to 40 for atleast 5 days in the 4th week. EPI is mild, but should yield you some great gains if you up your calories and protein. If you get lethargic, try increasing some clean carbs. Eating is just as important as working out.
    Hey man! Thank you! Okay, so i'm rethinking the epi and I guess I'll go 10/20/30/30 maybe 40 last week if I feel okay, not sure what to expect.

I'm going to either go with the Retaine 2 or Lean Extreme, both look like they have great reviews.. sound cool?

Thanks!
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking good!

You are all set with the Cycle Support. You may want to look at stacking it with POST Cycle Support. It was designed by The Sinner specifically for Epistane cycles.

It is what I am going to be using for my Epistane cycle.

Best of luck!

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Hey man! Thank you! Okay, so i'm rethinking the epi and I guess I'll go 10/20/30/30 maybe 40 last week if I feel okay, not sure what to expect.

I'm going to either go with the Retaine 2 or Lean Extreme, both look like they have great reviews.. sound cool?

Thanks!
    How much do you weigh? You should be able to handle more than 10 your first week easy (unless your a lighter guy I'm not sure).

Also how much Torem you need doesnt depend on how many ML's the bottle carries but rather how many mg's/ml total. Also how you dose it could determine how much you need. If your going to pick up two serms I would personally go with Torem + Nolva or Ralox (not clomid).

Either one of those cort supps would work.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Looking good!

You are all set with the Cycle Support. You may want to look at stacking it with POST Cycle Support. It was designed by The Sinner specifically for Epistane cycles.

Best of luck!

CROWLER
    I'd agree with this...in fact I would use the POST cycle support and drop the 6-oxo.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    How much do you weigh? You should be able to handle more than 10 your first week easy (unless your a lighter guy I'm not sure).

Also how much Torem you need doesnt depend on how many ML's the bottle carries but rather how many mg's/ml total. Also how you dose it could determine how much you need. If your going to pick up two serms I would personally go with Torem + Nolva or Ralox (not clomid).

Either one of those cort supps would work.
    I’m 6’1” and 190lbs.

Okay, I can drop the Clomid and go with Nolva.. I just read that Clomid is a staple and I figure might as well get it in case of an emergency! (no bit*h tits here!!!!) I would need something that would work if I need something extra than torem.

If you don’t mind.. how many ml. = 10mg of Torem?

Thanks again!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I'd agree with this...in fact I would use the POST cycle support and drop the 6-oxo.
    So.... Cycle Support PLUS Post Cycle Support with the serm for pct?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

Hey! Thanks for answering!

I was planning on 10/20/20/30? since it's my first time, what do you think?

No previous cycles.

I def plan in using Torem since it's the least toxic, from what I've read. Clomid would just be in case I need to stack with Torem for some horrible emergency (knock on wood) like gyno... which I don't foresee anyway.

Are 60ml bottles enough bro?

I’ll cut out the creatine.

My diet is good, plenty of protein.. I eat 5-6x a day.. workout 3x a week… with a trainer/pro BBer…

I think your dosing is a little lower than it could be. I'm on my second run and am running at 40/40/40/40/40. The first I ran at 30/40/40/40/50, but felt a bit too much lethargy in that last wk. 40 is workin great for me in wk 3 right now.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

If you don’t mind.. how many ml. = 10mg of Torem?

Thanks again!
    It depends. When you purchase this compound for testing purposes it will tell you. One bottle should be more than sufficient however. I just wanted to point out that the concentration was really the important aspect of what your getting.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

So.... Cycle Support PLUS Post Cycle Support with the serm for post cycle therapy?
    Yep, you got it.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Looking good!

Best of luck!

CROWLER
    Is PCS also a test. booster? or should I look into something else to boost test while on pct?

thanks
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Is PCS also a test. booster? or should I look into something else to boost test while on post cycle therapy?

thanks
    Yep, from this link:

POST Cycle Support has arrived ! ! !

Horny Goat Weed:
    Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help a brother out!(Stack suggestions)
    By bolt10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:45 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 12:38 PM
  3. beelz, help a brother out
    By jomi822 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:18 PM
  4. Rocky82 help a brother out
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14