Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement - AnabolicMinds.com

Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Exclamation Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement

Winter time is closing in, and soon it will be time for holiday feasts and winter weight gain.

Hopefully, those that choose to lift heavy and eat smart will gain more muscle than fat. But those who choose to take things one step further, will be using Dermacrine Liqua-Vade to help partition those extra calories towards maximum muscle growth and minimal fat storage.

The anabolic & fat burning effects of Dermacrine are delivered primarily through the main ingredient, DHEA, which readily converts to muscle building hormones such as androstenediol, androstenedione and androstenetriol AND thermogenic fat burning hormones such as 7-beta and 7-keto DHEA. This creates a hormonal synergy which switches you into “lean muscle growth mode” instead of “hibernation fat storage mode” so typical with the holidays.

The estrogenic metabolites of DHEA are minimized and blocked with a potent dose of 99% pure Resveratrol, 7,8 Benzoflavone, and Chrysin. Now, you can create the ultimate hormonal milieu with one product – utilizing our new Liqua-Vade Delivery technology to deliver the key ingredients about 20x more efficiently than regular pils or tablets.

With a balanced blend bio-identical hormonal precursors and natural plant extracts, Dermacrine gives you the prefect boost in mental intensity, strength, and body composition improvement.

Turn on anabolism and ignite the metabolism with Dermacrine.

-Pp

NOTE: Post edited for the new Dermacrine Liqua-Vade on 11/25/09 .

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

I can't wait to jump on the bottle I have. I will stocking up on this when my funds permit lol. I opened the bottle and it smells great.
  3. Banned

Nice write up. As usual good stuff.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Would this be good for a 33yo guy? Why have I read so much so-so to negative stuff about DHEA?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Difference between this and the sustain version?

Much Love,

Neoborn
  6. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Would this be good for a 33yo guy? Why have I read so much so-so to negative stuff about DHEA?
    What sort of negative stuff have you read?

I image some of problems from DHEA arise from its potential estrogenic metabolites, but we’ve been able to control this with the resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone. Plus since the DHEA in our formula is going through the skin it’s metabolized more efficiently than a pill and is more rapidly converted to other androgens such as testosterone (because of the concentrated steroidogenic enzymatic activity in the skin)

-Pp
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When can we get this from NP?
  8. Senior Member

Big Bump for the PP team and their products. I'll be picking up a bottle of each (D & DS) soon. Going to run the sustain with 20mg nolva for PCT, and then use the derm around December/january for a boost this winter. I'm looking forward to it
  9. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    When can we get this from NP?
    Hmm…. Are they not selling it yet?

-Pp
  10. Advanced Member

How is it labeled? Just curious if it will get past Canadian customs..
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    What sort of negative stuff have you read?

I image some of problems from DHEA arise from its potential estrogenic metabolites, but we’ve been able to control this with the resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone. Plus since the DHEA in our formula is going through the skin it’s metabolized more efficiently than a pill and is more rapidly converted to other androgens such as testosterone (because of the concentrated steroidogenic enzymatic activity in the skin)

-Pp
    Well, that it plain doesn't work, or that it's too mild to have much effect on healthy men, and yes, the conversion to estrogen. Hair growth, too.

I guess your transdermal delivery bypasses the effectiveness issue, theoretcally, and the other ingredients suppress estrogen, like you say.

I'm not busting your balls, just interested.
  12. New Member

-Pp
    That's great news, will include sustain in my next NP order once it's available.
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

-Pp
    All I'm getting is a blank page I want my hands on this!!!
  14. Banned

Hopefully there is something on this page soon...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/157/list.html
  15. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Difference between this and the sustain version?

Much Love,

Neoborn
    Well, both products will increase T levels. The main difference is Dermacrine directly supplies the precursor hormones, and Sustain causes your body to produce its own hormones.

The original Dermacrine has the DHEA and pregnenolone, which make it a pro-hormone product that can either be used alone for a cycle or stacked with other pro-hormones. It’s also used at a lower dose for long-term HRT regimens.

The Sustain does not have the DHEA or preg and has a higher dose of resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone. It is designed for increasing LH/FSH and stimulating T production from the testes so it’s a good for PCT or as a safe standalone T stimulator. (Whereas as the original Dermacrine can eventually suppress your natural T production)

-Pp
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I'll give the sustain a try as soon as its up on nutraplanet. Has anyone had sucess running it alone pct instead of nolva? I actually haven't used nolva or clomid for a long time and get by with formestane or atd/ and lean x or reduce for cort reduction. So basically I'm asking if sustain could repair hpta as fast as form or atd.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    I'll give the sustain a try as soon as its up on nutraplanet. Has anyone had sucess running it alone post cycle therapy instead of nolva? I actually haven't used nolva or clomid for a long time and get by with formestane or atd/ and lean x or reduce for cort reduction. So basically I'm asking if sustain could repair hpta as fast as form or atd.
    I will let u know when I get done with my next cycle. I plan to use it in place of the traditional SERM's.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I think I'll give Dermacrine Sustain a go at some point. Thanks for the explanation man

Much Love.

Neoborn
  19. Advanced Member

-Pp
    That is great news, I have been hoping NP would pick you guys up soon.

I can't wait to try sustain and dermetherm.
  20. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What do you think about Dermacrine Sustain as a standalone to clear up gyno? Big market there it seems.
  21. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    What do you think about Dermacrine Sustain as a standalone to clear up gyno? Big market there it seems.
    Honestly I think you would have better success with some of the stronger AI's such as formestane or ATD if your trying to reverse gyno...

Sustain doesn’t actually bring E levels down that far, but it keeps your E levels in a good healthy range.

-Pp
  22. New Member

What about if you aren't on any supps besides, creatine, bcaa's and RPM, what gains could you expect from just using Dermacrine for a 4 week cycle? Also, would I have to do PCT for it? I am currently a hiker but I would like to increase muscle mass and lean body mass. thanks
  23. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Mrskorpion View Post
    What about if you aren't on any supps besides, creatine, bcaa's and RPM, what gains could you expect from just using Dermacrine for a 4 week cycle? Also, would I have to do post cycle therapy for it? I am currently a hiker but I would like to increase muscle mass and lean body mass. thanks
    Dermacrine would be a fine addition to your supplement regimen. If you only did 2-4 week cycles then you wouldn’t really need a PCT, but it certainly would keep things running optimally if you switched to Sustain during your Dermacrine off period.

You would probably notice that you could hike much more frequently and for longer periods of time since your body would be repairing faster… this extra training and the increased thermogenesis from the product itself could help you burn excess body fat. The increase in appetite would allow you to eat more protein which would then foster further muscle gains.

-Pp
  24. Senior Member

Do we have an idea of how much the PP stuff will be going for on NP? Dtill getting a blank page by the way
  25. New Member

Dermacrine Sustain and Lean Xtreme

Can anyone help? Dermatherm plus lean extreme..

I was also wondering about sustain and dermatherm together. Wouldn't you run out of places to apply it, or is it ok to apply to the same areas?
  26. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    Dermacrine Sustain and Lean Xtreme

Can anyone help? Dermatherm plus lean extreme..

I was also wondering about sustain and dermatherm together. Wouldn't you run out of places to apply it, or is it ok to apply to the same areas?
    I think you would be getting pretty high amounts of 7-keto DHEA metabolites...

Can you post a list of the ingredients in the lean extreme?

-Pp
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Eric u guys plan on hooking up with nutraplanet and start selling ur products here? I sure hope so!!!
  28. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Eric u guys plan on hooking up with nutraplanet and start selling ur products here? I sure hope so!!!
    Yes, they should have our products ready to sell soon...

-Pp
  29. Senior Member

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)
  30. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)
    We actually designed our Tea-3 to be stacked with the DermaTherm.... as none of the ingredients would overlap.

You would probably be fine with the DermaTherm and lean extreme it probably will just be a little 7-DHEA metabolite heavy.

-Pp
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Yes, they should have our products ready to sell soon...

-Pp
    Thats just awesome!!!!
  32. Senior Member

We actually designed our Tea-3 to be stacked with the DermaTherm.... as none of the ingredients would overlap.

You would probably be fine with the DermaTherm and lean extreme it probably will just be a little 7-DHEA metabolite heavy.

-Pp
    I figure there is such a thing as not enough cortisol? How likely is this?
  33. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I figure there is such a thing as not enough cortisol? How likely is this?
    Yes there is such a thing. Its called Addison's disease and the general result is inflammation where Prednisone Or hydrocortisone are prescribed (cortisone = cortisol)

However, anti-cortisol activity doesn’t necessarily mean a reduction in cortisol levels. Instead, the DHEA metabolites antagonize the effects of cortisol. More specifically, they block and ameliorate (improve & reorganize) the effects of cortisol so it becomes less damaging and more repairing. DHEA’s effects on total cortisol levels are pretty minor.

-Pp
  34. New Member

Dermacrine would be a fine addition to your supplement regimen. If you only did 2-4 week cycles then you wouldn’t really need a post cycle therapy, but it certainly would keep things running optimally if you switched to Sustain during your Dermacrine off period.
    -Pp
    Does the mean Dermacrine is a very mild PH that wont cause shut down? Thanks
  35. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    Does the mean Dermacrine is a very mild PH that wont cause shut down? Thanks
    I wouldn’t say it’s very mild… it definitely pushes your hormones well past the normal physiological range. It certainly can cause shutdown, and even 2-4 weeks is long enough to cause a little inhibition. But a 2-4 week cycle isn’t really long enough to necessitate a PCT since your body will bounce back on its own fairly quickly. (within a week or so)

-Pp
  36. New Member

I wouldn’t say it’s very mild… it definitely pushes your hormones well past the normal physiological range. It certainly can cause shutdown, and even 2-4 weeks is long enough to cause a little inhibition. But a 2-4 week cycle isn’t really long enough to necessitate a post cycle therapy since your body will bounce back on its own fairly quickly. (within a week or so)

-Pp
    Understood, thanks. Usually what kind of lean muscle gain we can expect in a 4 weeks cycle?
  37. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    Understood, thanks. Usually what kind of lean muscle gain we can expect in a 4 weeks cycle?

If you using Dermacrine alone I wouldn’t expect big weight gains. Its going to improve body composition more than anything else... so as you lose a couple lbs of body fat you will gain a couple lbs of lean mass and your weight will stay the same.

I can recall one instance where a guy dropped 2% in BF in 4 weeks without making any changes to his diet or workout program.

If you’re looking for some more gains in size consider stacking Dermacrine with any number of the various oral pro-hormones… or maybe even a methoxyflavone/edcdysterone sup.

-Pp
  38. Banned

David, run a search for my logs. I did one where I stacked Dermacrine with Epidrol (epi clone). Worked out quite well. I also noticed physical signs of shutdown were virtually non-existent when I stacked the epi compound with Dermacrine compared to when I did not stack with the Derm.
  39. New Member

Thanks man, your answers are really helpful and i think i will give sustain a try first.
    btw.Sustain will in NP soon as well, right?
  40. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    David, run a search for my logs. I did one where I stacked Dermacrine with Epidrol (epi clone). Worked out quite well. I also noticed physical signs of shutdown were virtually non-existent when I stacked the epi compound with Dermacrine compared to when I did not stack with the Derm.
    Thanks man, but i just finished my epi in Sep, i think i will stay off PH or anabolic steroids this year and stack Dermacrine with other things next year.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
  3. MTV's I want the perfect body
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 05:25 PM
  4. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 01:49 AM