Winter Stack

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, and the ladies too, I'm getting excited about what stack to do in the coming months. I'm doing a 30 day log of Yellow Euphoria right now, so I can't take any new supplements until it's over, but after that, I'm going itching to do a serious stack.

This is what I have; Powerfull, Drive, Pslin, Hyperdrol X2 and Activate extream (which I bought to trade for Powerfull, but I might just do it). I could also buy 1 other bottle of something (all of that was free, so I think I can justify it).

So, part of me just wants to eat the whole damn thing, but I think it's probobly best to split into 2 stacks. I want to bulk up, and then maybe do recomp, or just another bulk stack.

Here's my support supplents
Whey
Casien
BCAAs,
Creatine Monohydrate
CEE
Beta Alanine (I didn't like it the first time I did it, but I want to give it another go)
ZMA
Multi
FIsh oil
Waxy Maze (for the stack with the Pslin)

What do the minds of AM think?

DB2000

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
umm, hmm send me the hyperdrolx2, and then, well then the rest doesn't matter to me much :D

I'd say pair drive with powerfull, and activate extreme with pslin. I'm a little less sure on the hyperdrol, could save it for completely separate use. Maybe saving it is a good idea, or buying a second bottle and running it the whole 2 cycles?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Easy,

I like the idea of poweful/drive, but I was thinking about throwing the Pslin in or maybe getting RPM.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
RPM/Drive/Powerfull sounds awesome

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah, the rpm would help with the light lethargy from powerfull. pslin with powerfull is nice, but dosing it is a drag due to carb concerns with powerfull

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Educate me... what's the concern with carbs and powerfull?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
an insulin spike blows out the GH spike. so if you take powerfull, you have 90-120 minutes of heightened growth hormone levels if you haven't had carbs in the roughly 30-60 minutes before. then during that time if you have a carb meal, it will likely "flush" the GH from your system. so you have to make sure you aren't dosing together, the pity is they each have good pre-workout value as well. powerfull preworkout almost eliminates lactic acid buildup, at least for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joe123! Anabolics 6
Rad83 Supplements 2
JulzRulz Supplement Logs 8
Distilled Water Supplements 43
Anabolics 37