does anyone know about this???

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
i was reading in another thread somewhere were someone was using EFA's to increase their caloric intake. is this true and if so would this be the liquid form or the gelcap. i am trying to understand what it does to help you eat more. anybody know???:frustrate

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
each gram of efa's still supplies nine calories like other fats.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
so how many would be good to take in daily when bulking??

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on your diet. Look at some of the threads here about mega dosing and what some people are doing.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
They're good for you but it doesn't seem like a terribly efficient way of increasing calories. JMHO.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
i didnt think they would be but i didnt know if they had some kind of effect of appetite or something . maybe i read the thread wrong. idk i give up !!!:nutkick:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
While a wouldn't think it would help "mega dose" your calories, 20g a day would be almost 200 extra calories of extreamly useful fats. It would help you feed you muscles while keeping you lean and hard.

DB2000

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i don't believe it helps you to eat more but they have additional calories in themselves - not to mention assimulate in the body differntly.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
ok thanks for the input do any of yall have a specific brand or product you use or is it all the same .