does anyone know about this???
- 11-06-2007, 04:48 PM
- 11-06-2007, 04:50 PM
- 11-06-2007, 05:59 PM
11-06-2007, 06:15 PM
It all depends on your diet. Look at some of the threads here about mega dosing and what some people are doing.
11-06-2007, 07:06 PM
11-06-2007, 09:29 PM
They're good for you but it doesn't seem like a terribly efficient way of increasing calories. JMHO.
11-07-2007, 12:22 PM
i didnt think they would be but i didnt know if they had some kind of effect of appetite or something . maybe i read the thread wrong. idk i give up !!!
11-07-2007, 05:18 PM
While a wouldn't think it would help "mega dose" your calories, 20g a day would be almost 200 extra calories of extreamly useful fats. It would help you feed you muscles while keeping you lean and hard.
11-09-2007, 04:37 PM
i don't believe it helps you to eat more but they have additional calories in themselves - not to mention assimulate in the body differntly.
11-10-2007, 02:12 PM
ok thanks for the input do any of yall have a specific brand or product you use or is it all the same .
11-12-2007, 04:56 PM
11-12-2007, 06:45 PM
11-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GMan88 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:28 PM
- By king1033 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:19 AM
- By conan1071 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-08-2007, 03:49 AM
- By gtrplayer5555 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2006, 09:48 PM
- By pwraudio1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2004, 05:14 PM