Piracetam VS Aniracetam - AnabolicMinds.com

Piracetam VS Aniracetam

  1. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Piracetam VS Aniracetam


    I am almost done with my kilo of Piracetam (love the stuff). I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Aniracetam and how it compares to Piracetam? I notice it is a lot more expensive, but supposed to be more potent. How about Oxiracetam?

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I don't like it as a standalone, but a 5:1 ratio of Piracetam to Aniracetam is probably one of the best creativity and clarity enhancing stacks around.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't like it as a standalone, but a 5:1 ratio of Piracetam to Aniracetam is probably one of the best creativity and clarity enhancing stacks around.
    Thats a good idea. Might have to try that. Maybe with some Huperzine A thrown in?
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Thats a good idea. Might have to try that. Maybe with some Huperzine A thrown in?
    Huperzine and Vinpocetine are great favourites of mine.

    You want to enhance acetycholine transferase and inhibit acetylcholineesterase...these are perfect.

    One of the reasons I made GHV at BN...to give people a cheap way to supplement these.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Huperzine and Vinpocetine are great favourites of mine.

    You want to enhance acetycholine transferase and inhibit acetylcholineesterase...these are perfect.

    One of the reasons I made GHV at BN...to give people a cheap way to supplement these.
    I've never tried Vinpocetine on its own, only what is in some fat burners. Would you recommend this?
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I've never tried Vinpocetine on its own, only what is in some fat burners. Would you recommend this?
    Very much so.

    I think you will be extremely satisfied with the following stack:

    200mg Aniracetam
    1000mg Piracetam
    15-40mg Vinpocetine
    500mcg Huperzine A (5%)
    1-1.5g Choline Citrate, Alpha-GPC, or CDP Choline.

    Take this 2-3 times a day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Very much so.

    I think you will be extremely satisfied with the following stack:

    200mg Aniracetam
    1000mg Piracetam
    15-40mg Vinpocetine
    500mcg Huperzine A (5%)
    1-1.5g Choline Citrate, Alpha-GPC, or CDP Choline.

    Take this 2-3 times a day.
    Looks like a good stack. Reps.
    Do you think that Nutra could carry Aniracetam in the future?
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Looks like a good stack. Reps.
    Do you think that Nutra could carry Aniracetam in the future?
    Possibly...I will see if we can grab a few kilos.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Possibly...I will see if we can grab a few kilos.
    Please do.
  10. New Member
    In Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    I just ordered some Piracetam and Alpha GPC. This will be my first go at nootropics. I may also get some Vinpocetine soon. I wanted to start out slow and incooperate one by one in case I have any negative sides I can pinpoint which nootropic it is.

    I'm looking for memory, recall, and retention.
  11. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Did you get the choline from Nutra?
  12. New Member
    In Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Did you get the choline from Nutra?
    Talkin' to me? No not Nutra, BN.

    I wanted to order my nootropics from Nutra because I've been placing orders left and right with them the past month because of their prices and quick shipping, but unfortunately their nootropic section is lacking
  13. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Yeah, I was just trying to figure out if Nutra had it or if I was gonna have to get it from UN.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Aniracetam or Piracetam
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:18 PM
  2. Oxiracetam vs Aniracetam
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 12:44 PM
  3. Piracetam vs. Sulbutiamine
    By TRDE59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 03:36 PM
  4. Flax vs. Hemp Oil???
    By Kay in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 02:26 PM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in