I need a Stack....please help

myketest1

Awards
Ok i've read the post of others asking for a stack and it ends with most posters calling him stupid and so on i hope it doesn't happen to me i'm just trying to get on the right track with a stack i'm open to all suggestions

age 22
Height 5'10
weight 205(was 183 before i took mesoboline and tridenosen)

i've tried lots of things i'm just trying to get on the right track if you can could you just make me a stack (like outline the products and what they do) i don't kno wmuch of the slang you guys use when discussing stacks and workouts but i guess you gotta begin somewhere..... basically i'm just looking for mass i like the wide shoulders and definition look

thanks in advance...........

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wide shoulders and definition is not what you take, it's what you eat and how you train. Leave a day for shoulders. Avoid working them out along with chest and triceps, that how I do it.

I would recommend a stack like Drive,RPM, and jungle warfare for mass. Your diet is what determines how you grow.

myketest1

Awards
so just buy Drive , RPM and Jungle warfare and it should give me some good mass results ?

thanks man i really appreciate it cause i'm looking for some stuff to order now if you have anymore advice please post

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i agree with cellar, Drive/RPM are both awesome supps and will yield some great gains

...stacked with Jungle Warfare (at entended dose, 4weeks) and u'll have awesome gains

myketest1

Awards
thanks guy i'm placing the order right now but after i'm done with this stack do i have to lay off it for awhile ? if so what do i take then ?

I retain alot of water so do you think i need to throw in a diuetric(i know i spelled it wrong) ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i suggest not running the JW for more than 4 weeks, with that being said there will be no need for any post cylce therapy...as for the Drive/RPM, they can be run for as long as u want with cummulating effects, but i still would suggest a 3-4 week off period if u run the Drive/RPM for 8+ weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
but MOST IMPORTANTLY...make sure ur diet is in check, clean foods and protein (chicken,tuna,eggs,whey) are a MUST

..are u taking any other supplements? Whey, Bcaa's,etc??

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
clean foods, (REALLY CLEAN) will make you lean out like crazy. My calories are up yet I seem to still be shedding fat. JW is a nice addition for mass but honestly just eat, it's the peice of the puzzle.

myketest1

Awards
well i need to find some RTD shakes cause i don't eat meat i haven't ate any for 4 years right now all i basically eat is veggie chicken strips and tortilla wraps thats basically all i eat its hard to find RTDs with 50 grams of protein

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling that your diet is nowhere near where it needs to be. These supplements aren't going to give you any results without a good diet.

myketest1

Awards
OK i took you guys advice and ordered the stack and it arrived today so what is your recommended dosage for best results ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
label dose is good, drive + rpm are dosed by weight, it shows on the labels

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Give an honest run down of your daily food consumption. You'l be wasting a lot of money opn those supps if you don't have the diet in order to begin with.

myketest1

Awards
food consumption isn't alot but when i start taking it on monday i'm gonna start getting atleast 200g of protein all the veggie foods i eat aren't high in calorie count or protein so i have to do the shakes thats gonna be the bulk of my food consumption

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
food consumption isn't alot but when i start taking it on monday i'm gonna start getting atleast 200g of protein all the veggie foods i eat aren't high in calorie count or protein so i have to do the shakes thats gonna be the bulk of my food consumption
Eek.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well you certainly should not be buying RPM,Drive or Jungle Warfare cos you be wasting your money big time. Instead buy a shidload of food. Much better for you and will yeild better results.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
protien alone doesnt build mass. I hope you and others know that stuffing yourself with protien doesnt = bigger arms or gigantic legs. FOOD does. Like australian said, dont waste your money on supplements in this case. just get more food and eat. A good rule of thumb is your body weight x 15. That should be your maintnance calorie. so someone 200 pounds would need. 3000 calories for maintaning his weight. add 500 on top of that every day for a bulk. A properly broken down macro of calorie's is needed. For example 40/40/20.

40% of calories come from fat
40% come from carbs
20% comes from fat

keep in mind protien has 4 calories per gram so do carbs.

200g of protien = 800 calories a day.

If you were 200 pounds youd would need 2200 calories.

Keep that in mind that protien doesnt build mass. A clean diet well balanced diet does.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have a good, clean diet with a ton of FOOD. you will see sqautouche for results. You can't grow muscle if you don't give your body the building blocks to do so.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
supplements just enhance that, or help you to break thru plateaus. So get the diet and workout routines down. complex carbs over simple carbs, as much whole food proteins and colorful vegetables as you can eat. you should just about never have a regular potato or white bread or white rice, but could have quinoa or oats or wild rice.

myketest1

Awards
protien alone doesnt build mass. I hope you and others know that stuffing yourself with protien doesnt = bigger arms or gigantic legs. FOOD does. Like australian said, dont waste your money on supplements in this case. just get more food and eat. A good rule of thumb is your body weight x 15. That should be your maintnance calorie. so someone 200 pounds would need. 3000 calories for maintaning his weight. add 500 on top of that every day for a bulk. A properly broken down macro of calorie's is needed. For example 40/40/20.

40% of calories come from fat
40% come from carbs
20% comes from fat

keep in mind protien has 4 calories per gram so do carbs.

200g of protien = 800 calories a day.

If you were 200 pounds youd would need 2200 calories.

Keep that in mind that protien doesnt build mass. A clean diet well balanced diet does.
thanks man thats what i wanted to see a breakdown like that instead of people always saying youre wasting your money i don't mind spending that much for supplements. i'm still in a learning process and now i know what i have to consume all i needed was someone to kinda break it down for me without trying to belittle me at the same time but i do appreciate all your guys post

i thought i needed protein to build mass and now i actually kmnow i need to consume more calories then i already do and i will start as of now

thanks again

i attached some pictures so you guys could recommend stuff on my build cause what is that masco and ecso stuff ya'll be talking about

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice ink, I wish I could get away with a full sleeve

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You're on the right path by asking around, but do some reading down in the bulking and nutrition sections of the forum... then check in here w/ specific questions. Also, It'll make it a lot easier on us, and get you a lot more quality info, if you can provide us w/ as many details about yourself, your diet, your training, etc as possible.

Happy to help out man, just wanna make sure you are getting accurate info.

donk

Awards
What are your current sources of protien? Are you vegan or do you consume some animal products such as milk, cheese, eggs.....and so on?

Before spending money on stack I would buy the basics 1st if you do not have.....protien powder, multi-vitamin, some sort of essential fatty acids(fish, flax, sesamin).

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/75612-new-member-need.html

Another post, similar to yours. It might be helpful if you read this.
he also does not eat meat.
Hey that's my thread!!!

Yeah bro, definitely check it out for some good info. I started from the ground up and I see results. In my case I want to cut more than bulk, but lean muscle gain seems to be a common goal between us. If you've got any vegetarian questions or need any recipes I'll hook you up hardcore (my brother's a vegan and my mom is a loooong-time vegetarian chef).

Don't think high protein food is elusive just because we're vegetarian. There's gold out there.

Once again, I'm here for a resource if you ever need questions answered. Welcome to the boards!

myketest1

Awards
Hey that's my thread!!!

Yeah bro, definitely check it out for some good info. I started from the ground up and I see results. In my case I want to cut more than bulk, but lean muscle gain seems to be a common goal between us. If you've got any vegetarian questions or need any recipes I'll hook you up hardcore (my brother's a vegan and my mom is a loooong-time vegetarian chef).

Don't think high protein food is elusive just because we're vegetarian. There's gold out there.

Once again, I'm here for a resource if you ever need questions answered. Welcome to the boards!

what are some high protein foods cause they are hard to find if you have some time throw some recipes my way cause i really need the protein

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you a complete veg only? or ovo / lacto / pescetarian?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing lacto ovo, but if you're vegan I've got some great recipes too.

Before the recipes just tell mom or drive to the grocery, near the produce section, pick up about 8 packs of *extra-firm* tofu. The more firm the more protein. This is your canvas. You can build tofu any way you like and never get tired of it.

I also shoot for low-fat cottage cheese and non-fat or skim milk cheeses. The taste is the same for me (I worked my way from whole milk to 2% to 1% etc) and it's incredibly high in protein with little or no carbs and very little calories.

I love doing anything from breakfast burritos to stuffed peppers to chili to spaghetti. There's an asian market nearby my house and they have these noodles that have very little carbs and are high in protein. The only downside is that they smell like sh1t. Taste however is awesome and they're easy as he11 to make.

Anyway... here's only a couple recipes that you may want to try out. Give me an idea of what kind of stuff you like to eat that may be off limits for you and I can give you a vegetarian take on the dish that's low in carbs and high in protein and still tastes great.

Vegetarian Meatloaf - whole thing = 300 cal's 30 grams of protein
1 cup GIMME LEAN sausage replacer
1 whole-grain English muffin, crumbled
1 oz. low-fat sliced cheese or soy
cheese
1 tbsp ketchup

mix all those ingredients together and cook it in a pan with a little olive oil at med-high heat until the gimme lean is brown and crispy.

Chili- Whole thing = 400 calories and 33 grams of protein

1 tsp. olive oil
1 cup morningstar farms beef crumbles
1/4 small onion, minced
1/4 small green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 can of kidney beans, drained
1 1/2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
1 oz. low-fat Monterey jack cheese
or soy cheese, shredded
a pinch of oregano, chili powder and salt

Sautee the onions, beef crumbles and pepper in a little olive oil until the beef crumbles are tender and the onions are caramelized. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese and cook it to a simmer. Top with cheese and serve.

Simple Baked Tofu: 350 cal's per serving 40 grams protein

1 block firm tofu (non silken)
3 T soysauce
3 T balsamic vinegar(or other type)
1 T garlic powder
1 T ground ginger
1/2 T pepper(white or black, or both)
1 T olive oil

Cube the tofu and add the other ingredients in a mixing bowl. You can either let marinate the tofu or bake it right away. The best way to mix it up is to toss between 2 bowls until evenly covered. If you have a cooling rack, lay out the tofu on the rack with a tray underneath to catch the excess liquid. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, then remove the tray and put the rack back in for another 15 or until it starts to get golden brown edges.

That's some good eating, but let me know what kind of things you like and I can help you personalize them.

Good luck

myketest1

Awards
yeah i've already tried the chili and my girlfriends doing the meatloaf now thanks for the recipes anything else high in protein that works for you just message them to me

how do i take these supplements on my off days ?