New Stack Advice

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I just registered today and this will be my first thread. I have been reading others and just want to say thanks for the advice im about to get!
I am about to try a new stack one of my buddies suggested for eight weeks and wanted to know how it sounded and if anyone expiremented with these products.

Oxyguno- 2pills morning
IDS mass tabs- 1 pill 30 min before WO
SUS 500- 2 pills 2 times daily w/ meals
Estro Xtreme- 2 pills morning 2 pills night

I also have a bottle of Livr Xtreme, milk thistle, and hawthorn berries that i will be running. I also could use some help with a good PCT if possible. thanks again for the help everyone.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I just registered today and this will be my first thread. I have been reading others and just want to say thanks for the advice im about to get!
I am about to try a new stack one of my buddies suggested for eight weeks and wanted to know how it sounded and if anyone expiremented with these products.

Oxyguno- 2pills morning

I also have a bottle of Livr Xtreme, milk thistle, and hawthorn berries that i will be running. I also could use some help with a good post cycle therapy if possible. thanks again for the help everyone.
you do know these are prohormones/steroids ! this would be very bad for you. how old are you by the way?

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Weight-210
height- 6'1''
Years training- 2 (seriously)
Other supps- i have tried just about every product by American Cellular lab (Tren, tt 40, hmg, mass), Hemaguno. I have only been taking supps for about 1 year.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Oxyguno- 2pills morning

I also have a bottle of Livr Xtreme, milk thistle, and hawthorn berries that i will be running. I also could use some help with a good post cycle therapy if possible. thanks again for the help everyone.

If you are contemplating running this for eight weeks, I feel sorry for you. That is probrably the worst stack I've ever seen. Every time I think a newb can't get any dumber, I see some sh*t like this and it just blows my f*ckin mind. This stack will most likely do irreversible damage to your liver and body as a whole. Why don't you just hang up the PS's and get some real gear. If a simple cycle of a one methyl or a one methyl/ one nonmethyl can't do it for you then you need to do something more advanced. Seeing stuff like this makes me realize how little self respect some people actually have. Not trying to lecture, but people like you who take PS's with total reckless abandon are the reason why these compounds get banned. Just sayin'.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To say it a little nicer :D that stack is a bad idea.

Whats your bodyfat % like if you know.

Id think that if you haven't had spectacular results off the designers you mentioned already taking that we probably need to look more at your diet and training methods instead of trying to superdose more steroids. If you haven't packed on 20-30 pounds in doing those that you mentioned, something else was wrong. Its better to do 4 or less 5 week cycles a year that are easier to maintain than try and jam one huge megadosed 10 week cycle in. particularly because your androgen receptors get overstimulated and then respond less as the cycle goes on.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
look at it this way, not sure if you have noticed how dangerous that stack is but wow. Not going to say anything to flame you cause your new but look at it from this perspective. Stacking all these PH's is very dangerous to your health. Sure they might add extra mass to you but a cluster of these things will not be needed. Lets say Oxyguno adds 10 pounds to you in amonth, adding mass tabs alone will add 10 pounds, when you stack em together your not gonna get 20 pounds of mass bro. Also since this is your first cycle, you'll gain lots of mass but lose all of it if not most considering how your body wont be able to handle the load. stacking this is only dangerous to your health and your wallet. Stacking these compounds doesnt mean you'll get huge, it means your not very bright thats all.

Example each individual thing itself gives lets say 10 pounds as a 1st time stack
Oxyguno gives 10, mass tab gives 10
running alone they give 10 pounds because it's your first cycle
stacking all of them might help you put on 20-25 pounds total.
yes 25 is a bigger number than 10 but when you start to shrink because your body cannot keep the muscle gains thats when your going to regret it.
Steroids can be abused easily due to their mental nature. You see yourself get huge and when you come off them you start to get smaller. People feel as if oh no Im getting smaller i gotta get on them agian, thats when trouble starts. Health issues arrive and death could happen.

So take it for what it's worth stacking these compounds is the same as taking one of them alone. You gain 10 pounds of mass in a month you might lose 2, you gain 20 in a month you might lose 10. difference is 2 pounds maybe, your health has been ****ed up badly for those 2 however. just some food for thought.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
ok. well what do you guys recommend i do besides scratching this whole cycle? can i take something out, should just take something by itself? someone metioned taking gear but i don;t have access to that. i appreciate any and all advice you guys can give that is why i am here. no one has to put it nicely i need the truth. thanks again.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I hope you know what you are taking is considered gear.

gear= street slang for steroids

those mentioned above are ALL designer steroids.

edit- maybe not ALL, not familiar with one or two.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
ok well i have all of these products now. can you give me any advice as to what i should or can take that will not be as hurtful towards my body if anything?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ok well i have all of these products now. can you give me any advice as to what i should or can take that will not be as hurtful towards my body if anything?
steroids itself is hurtful to your body. One way or another if not used correctly with a SERM for post cycle therapy you could end up in some big trouble. Also things like mass tabs, oral designers in general are very hepatoxic, (harmful to your liver) Using one steroid in general for people is already a tough decision to make at times. I can tell you that mass tabs is no joke, dont play around with those. Looking at hemaguno it looks to be similar to epistane a mild steroid. What was wrong with your plan is that your trying to stack methyl on top of one another. Ive never tried any PH's but If hemaguno is similar to epistane you should see some nice results already. No need to stack them. Devise a proper plan,diet training schedule. Write it up, as well as a post cycle therapy plan. Getting these things down can help prevent some trouble in the future.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
thanks a lot for the info cellardude. i think i am just going to take one of these products not sure which one yet.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
have you used a serm for your last runs with the prohormones/steroids from amer cell labs? what was your serm if you did? so mass tabs= superdrol.
oxyguno=some sorry designer steroid. not enough info on it yet.
sus500=3 designer steroids 1. Finigenix Magnum prohormone to tren 2.Max LMG 3. the third i dont know what it is?!?
Estro Xtreme this is bad because you dont want to get rid of your estrogen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we talk some more about your prior gains too? Of the selection you have there oxyguno is probably the safest choice, but lets work out the general dietary plan as well as workout plan so you can really maximize the benefits of it, and not hurt yourself

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
my previous gains have been about 25lbs with the other supps. I continuously change my workout every 6-8weeks. I am currently on a two on one off split that entails low reps but high volume. I consume around 3500 calories a day with my protein being 1.5g per pound of body weight and my carbs about the same. What do you guys suggest i KEEP and what do you suggest I FLUSH?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say keep em all, but run them separately :) figuring one month on, one month PCT 2 months off means that Oxyguno,
IDS mass tabs and SUS 500 last you a year. i'd guess the estroextreme would be best with the sus500. Then its a matter of working out good pct + what supplements to use in the time inbetween to maximize + keep gains

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
so to confirm... Take each (mass tabs, oxy and sus) individually but combine with estroextreme? or just combine the sus with estroextreme? Your advice is greatly appreciated because I want to clean up a bit and get myself on a healthier set of sups.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just the sus needs the estroexreme. Both the oxyguno and mass tabs should be non-aromatizing - they can't convert to estrogen. So taking the estroexreme with them would lower your natural estrogen to next to nothing. that will make recovery after workouts slower, and possibly joint pain too.

At least breaking these up into 3 separate 1 month cycles your liver and other parts will have time to refresh themselves before being hit again. need to start looking at PCT too

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I am extremely thankful for your advice. What do you suggest i supplement with for post cycle therapy? In the past I have take max anabol (three pills twice a day) and livrxtreme (three pills twice a day). I was told i didn't need estrogen blocker during my PCT because it was already in the max anabol. Should I continue this for a PCT or something else? Also for an estrogen blocker i have taken estrogenex in the past, should I replace estroextreme with estrogenex or stay as is? Thanks again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF the max anabol seemed to work fine so far (testicles returned to normal size, normal libido) then i'd say still go with it. Its better to have a SERM, but they are not legal without a doctors prescription either. you could add in something additional to help out, like Post Cycle Support from anabolic innovations.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I will try it out for sure. Can I combine your suggestion with the max anabol or should i just do one or the other? Thank you again for your advice and knowledge. I have another question also....I recently purchased Hawthorne berry and milk thistle supps and was wondering if i should take those with any of the products i have? Thanks again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They will help with any of them, to get similar effects there is regular cycle support that has a number of different herbal compounds in it to control blood pressure, prostate, etc. You could use the max anabol with post cycle support too, they work by completely different interactions