lev

mr nubs

Awards
hey guys i was thinkin about pickin up some leviathan but then i noticed it has trib, im 17 idk if this would be bad 4 me, can you guys give me some advice?

thnx much appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it just helps release some test ur body aready has, its not artificially producing any, it should be fine

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you should probably wait till your 18 to take leviathan because of the trib but 17 is close enough. I doubt trib would really do much to you since your levels of test should be high as hell right now anyway.

mr nubs

Awards
hmm well I turned 17 2 months ago, culd it like mess up my test levels in the future?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmm well I turned 17 2 months ago, culd it like mess up my test levels in the future?
im not exactly sure on the sides of using trib at a young age. Trib gives a boost to your natural test production. I would say that it would be okay considering that it wont do anything in terms of raising test levels when your already in your prime. Even me (im 18) will not see a big change with trib. I took leviathan when I turned 18. I dont see it as a magic number where an off switch goes click, your 18 okay your good to go. I think it's more of a safety net for supplement company's because of the liability issues. Id say you'll be okay from taking it, but just use with caution. I experienced some increase in acne on leviathan. Look out for that. You wont mess yourself up in the long run. If anyone disagree's please feel free to speak up. Im intrested in hearing peoples opinions.

mr nubs

Awards
alrite thnx 4 the advice I think the 18 thing is a legal thing aswell but ill be cautious neway, as 4 the acne that's gonna be a problem because I'm prone to acne to begin with

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
alrite thnx 4 the advice I think the 18 thing is a legal thing aswell but ill be cautious neway, as 4 the acne that's gonna be a problem because I'm prone to acne to begin with
same here man. Don't worry bout it. You'll get increased acne reguardless from the boost in test. It just means its working. Not severe acne, just light ones. It went away when I stoppped the leviathan though.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thnx 4 the help man
it's what im here for. your welcome.

I can personally put my stamp of approval on leviathan. Amazing product. In fact PAL is the only company ive ever spent money on. Most of the time I log stuff. Ive gotten 3 bottles of leviathan, 1 bottle of incarnate. Everything else was free. :lol: