Non-Anabolic/Roid Stacks

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
i need some opinions on some stacks...for example
BSN's Cell-Mass,Axis-HT,N.O.Explode,Syntha..

I wanna get some opinons on what other have tried out creatines no boosters etc. Im looking into getting a stack but wanna get some heads up on sum products...i hear this and then the other if you know what im saying...so help me plz

thankx peeps

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Drive and RPM along with X-Factor is all non hormonal, all natural and will probably produce some steroid like gains.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a stack that doesn't include any extraneous hormones?

Divanil products like Activate or bulk nettle (stacked with an aromatase inhibitor) free bound test and seem to work quite well for many. Anabolic Pump seems to be quite popular as well.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
steroid like gains ? that's a pretty bold statement.
well, true that it's probably a pretty farfetched statement but in my opinion it's a pretty nice stack. Ill rephrase myself steroid gains= probably not, good natural gains = yes. Im running it right now, Leaning out a lot on a bulk. while getting stronger and bigger. But ill have to wait till the end of the stack to fairly judge it for sure.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Drive and RPM along with X-Factor is all non hormonal, all natural and will probably produce some steroid like gains.
through in some avtivate xtreme and anabolic pump. that should get u big and cut. although some people dont get the steroid like gains that others get. in my opinion x-factor works, i have a friend that tried it he didnt see the gains that others have, i think its because he didnt follow the diet right. wow i went off on a tangent there..... dang A.D.D. !

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHOA - Slow down bro! RPM / DRIVE is a great Non-Hormonal stack... I cannot say anything about X-Factor, I've never used it and never will. But in NO way will any of those yield "steroid like gains."

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
X factor with RPM and Drive must be incredible. An AR upregulator with all natural heightened levels of test (no hormonal AI's involved) is just plain sick.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
WHOA - Slow down bro! RPM / DRIVE is a great Non-Hormonal stack... I cannot say anything about X-Factor, I've never used it and never will. But in NO way will any of those yield "steroid like gains."
true true. okay ill change my statement. RPM and Drive are great solid products that will help you lean up. :run:

steroid like gains ? that's a pretty bold statement.
Depends on what steroid(s) and the amounts used. If designed correctly, A natural supplement cycle can compete with a steroids if you take into account the negative effects of steroids and the PCT needed. With a natural cycle, you maintain all your gains with out fear of negative sides like gyno and toxicity.

If you are talking Grams of roids a week than you have an arguement.

I designed Doug Millers supplement stack and it produced steroid like gains.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/76920-thanks-usp-labs.html

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO WAY can a natural supplement compare to gains of that from actual anabolic steroids... that's just tooo far-fetched. The natural may be safer - but that is all.

NO WAY can a natural supplement compare to gains of that from actual anabolic steroids... that's just tooo far-fetched. The natural may be safer - but that is all.
You may be influenced by the bodybuilding magazines.

Anavar, winstrol, EQ, deca, masteron, are very mild steroids that produce strenght but not much mass at moderate amounts.

Epi Drol is a steroid that the average user gains maybe 4-8 lbs of LBM in 4 weeks.

Most likely, you will find steroid users that build cylces based on anabolic and androgenic compounds that can cost thousands of dollars and last 12 weeks. This is a different story.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I'm not influenced by the magazines - just the science behind things like "TEST" that cannot be compared to in gains from a "natural" supplement.

However, POWERFULL is one of the best "natural" supplements ever created. I cannot attest to any gains from AP or P-Slin - I just didn't respond. But that's just me - I know a lot of people swear by it.

And once again - I am NOT influenced by the Body Building magazines, but thanks for throwing that in there.

You may be influenced by the bodybuilding magazines.

Anavar, winstrol, EQ, deca, masteron, are very mild steroids that produce strenght but not much mass at moderate amounts.

Epi Drol is a steroid that the average user gains maybe 4-8 lbs of LBM in 4 weeks.

Most likely, you will find steroid users that build cylces based on anabolic and androgenic compounds that can cost thousands of dollars and last 12 weeks. This is a different story.

No, I'm not influenced by the magazines - just the science behind things like "TEST" that cannot be compared to in gains from a "natural" supplement.

However, POWERFULL is one of the best "natural" supplements ever created. I cannot attest to any gains from AP or P-Slin - I just didn't respond. But that's just me - I know a lot of people swear by it.

And once again - I am NOT influenced by the Body Building magazines, but thanks for throwing that in there.
Testosterone is highly androgenic, but "steroids" is a broad term that just not limit it to testosterone.

Just my opinion but I would take AP/PSLIN over deca anyday for recovery, strenght, performance and health.

NicK winters is a seasoned vet in the iron game and he giained 13lbs in less then a month. The gains he accomplish resemble steroid like gains.

I'm not sure why you are argueing but Go ahead and school me on the "science" of it.

Just another example of a good stack producing "steroid" like gains.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/1068458-post8.html

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure all the extra carbs have nothing to do with the weight gain...

And I'm not going to argue, simply discuss in a mature manner. No need to be so defensive. And plus, I'm more likely to be banned for argueing with you. School you on the "science?" I think you are assuming to much... Untill you can show be actual bloodwork and not sponsored logs, this discussion is over.:drunk:

NicK winters is a seasoned vet in the iron game and he giained 13lbs in less then a month. The gains he accomplish resemble steroid like gains.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Have you taken any supps before? First supp anyone should try is Creatine Monohydrate. Cheap and effective. If your a non responder then so be it. Throw out your stash but before you start paying $40 a bottle for a one month supply of RPM/Drive/X Factor you should give creatine a go.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
jeez, the tension in here is insane. Im just curious why is it that I find you too always "discussing" things in this manner. Im pretty sure this isnt the first time

I'm sure all the extra carbs have nothing to do with the weight gain...

And I'm not going to argue, simply discuss in a mature manner. No need to be so defensive. And plus, I'm more likely to be banned for argueing with you. School you on the "science?" I think you are assuming to much... Untill you can show be actual bloodwork and not sponsored logs, this discussion is over.:drunk:
You got defensive Mathew. I'm just discussing that today's supplements offer a great alternative to steroids and with a properly planned supplement cycle. You can make "steroid" like gains.

You jumped down the dudes throat that said supplements can create steroid like gains. To quote your response directly;

"WHOA - Slow down bro! RPM / DRIVE is a great Non-Hormonal stack... I cannot say anything about X-Factor, I've never used it and never will. But in NO way will any of those yield "steroid like gains."'

Not a very "mature' respone. You have not used x-factor nor stacked x-factor with rpm/drive so how can you even respond.

What does blood work have to do with gains? Water retention contributes to increase weight on steroids and especially testosterone. But creating a hydrated intracellular enviroment is a highly anabolic favorable situation.

So yes, The extra carbohydrates shuttled into muscle cells contribute to the intitial weight gain but not 13 lbs and if you read his post, He dropped body fat.

Doug Miller and Nick Winters results speak for themselves.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i had something typed out but i deleted it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok Jacob, my bad - you're the man. :thumbsup:

Instead of argueing with me, shouldn't you be out combing the globe for the next magic pill? The $100 a month I spend on your supplements for my staples are ending. No more - do you care - NO.

And I did not intend to hijack this thread - my apologies. And for the record, I didn't jump down Cellardude's throat - that's just the way you want to view it.

UnSuBBeD.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Instead of argueing with me, shouldn't you be out combing the globe for the next magic pill? The $100 a month I spend on your supplements for my staples are ending. No more - do you care - NO.

And I did not intend to hijack this thread - my apologies. And for the record, I didn't jump down Cellardude's throat - that's just the way you want to view it.

UnSuBBeD.

hahaha, im sure the research is going to be some shady/obsecure place in India...in which Jacob(I assume this is your first name) will fall under an incredibly misguided notion of racism because he has no other rebuttle.

My biggest mistake was buying any of their bullshlt to begin with...hahaha

hahaha, im sure the research is going to be some shady/obsecure place in India...in which Jacob(I assume this is your first name) will fall under an incredibly misguided notion of racism because he has no other rebuttle.

My biggest mistake was buying any of their bullshlt to begin with...hahaha
As long as the Doug Millers and Nick winters of the world stand by USPlabs, I can live with your hate. Aside from venting on a forum, you do not stand for much.

:whiner:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
As long as the Doug Millers and Nick winters of the world stand by USPlabs, I can live with your hate.

people are gonna hate bro, keep bringing different and innovative products to the market....As much as people love your stuff, there will be people to hate it.....

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
people are gonna hate bro, keep bringing different and innovative products to the market....As much as people love your stuff, there will be people to hate it.....
^^^^^^^.

This will be the case for many companies, always.

I think the problem with some is that when a company brings a product to the market that is out of the 'Norm' if you like, there is always people there to try and smack them down. :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
As long as the Doug Millers and Nick winters of the world stand by USPlabs, I can live with your hate. Aside from venting on a forum, you do not stand for much.

At the same time, you are just one company among many. Don't get too wrapped up in feeling exclusive about yourself. You are far from it.

UnSuBBeD.
I just disagreed with your opinion and offered my opinion.

Do I care, Of course I care but two people should be able to disagree but still agree on other facets of life.

At the same time, you are just one company among many. Don't get too wrapped up in feeling exclusive about yourself. You are far from it.
:wtf:

You may have drunk one to many energy drinks.

Our product line is exclusive and we are one company among many. This is constant of the commerical world but thanks for the lesson in global econimics.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone going to help the original poster?...eh i tried...

Reaper it seems to me you hate just about every supp on the market bar some random energy drinks you are facinated with.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone going to help the original poster?...eh i tried...

Reaper it seems to me you hate just about every supp on the market bar some random energy drinks you are facinated with.
I've found more often than not many supplements not live up to their claims. If I were getting all the stuff for free then I wouldn't care, but when I am a paying customer, the occurance is nothing more than theft.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I've found more often than not many supplements not live up to their claims. If I were getting all the stuff for free then I wouldn't care, but when I am a paying customer, the occurance is nothing more than theft.
So a quick question for you.
Who in your opinion are the thieves?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i understand what your saying, but i do feel people look for all of the answers to come from a pill not realising that they themselves need to keep up their end of the bargain with diet/trainging etc.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Anyways for the guy who asked the question......if he makes it past the hijacking:

-protein and lots of it
-multi vitamin/ multi mineral
-creatine monohydrate

I started bodybuilding for 1 year with only Nitro-Tech (yeah, yeah I know) and made gains off of it. Yes when I said only Nitro-Tech that was all i used, I didn't even take vitamins at the time.

After that I progressed into vitamins,creatine, and pre-workout supps.

Unless you are taking gear your not going to see an IMMEDIATE difference and no you will not put on slabs of muscle unless you are doing the M1T+Anadrol+Tren+Superdrol combo. (very effective by the way)

The most important supplements that are over-looked are: diet, consistancy, and PATIENCE...this shlt dosen't just happen over night.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most important supplements that are over-looked are: diet, consistancy, and PATIENCE...this shlt dosen't just happen over night.
Hmm, those are not supplements. Those the basics. It happens much faster if your diet is consistant. The thing is, when someone tells a supplement company that their supplement doesn't "work" for them, that is the common response over and over. Diet and training, diet and training. However, if your diet and training is "in line" as everyone seems to say then you don't need any special supplements. Then when the person gets their diet and training "in order" and they start to see results, whos to say it is from the "supplement"?. Bottom line if you are going to wait till you take some sort of supplement to keep your diet "in line", then don't bother!. Don't look at a supplement as a cruch, or majic pill that is going to add 13 pounds!!. Go to the gym workout hard, eat right consistantly and you will acheive results. If you want to add a supplement to your diet after that, then so be it!.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Anyways for the guy who asked the question......if he makes it past the hijacking:

-protein and lots of it
-creatine monohydrate

I started bodybuilding for 1 year with only Nitro-Tech (yeah, yeah I know) and made gains off of it. Yes when I said only Nitro-Tech that was all i used, I didn't even take vitamins at the time.

Unless you are taking gear your not going to see an IMMEDIATE difference and no you will not put on slabs of muscle unless you are doing the M1T+Anadrol+Tren+Superdrol combo.

Now this is a worthwhile post Reaper. And is correct.
Also even having the best products in the world if your diet and training are crap then the supplements aren't gonna do anything for you anyways.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

-protein and lots of it
-creatine monohydrate

Unless you are taking gear your not going to see an IMMEDIATE difference and no you will not put on slabs of muscle unless you are doing the M1T+Anadrol+Tren+Superdrol combo.

Agreed. When getting things for free it's worth it but when you shell out your own cash, it's hard to say that the supplements are actually "working" and to the degree that you want them to.
I by all means am not direspecting the supplement companys out there but when a product says something like "skin streching pumps" or "feel it within one dose" or something along those lines you wonder if thats actually true. I mean look at it in this term, If i were to hand one of you a bottle of supplement "X" and told you how to take your dosages but I didn't tell you what it does, would more than half of you honestly be able to say yeah I felt crazy pumps, or I had better sleep or my endurance was up. All of these things are improvements most likely but not to the point where you notice it without a label telling you. When a label simply put says insane pumps, you look for that when your taking the product, thus being aware of the fact that you will get pumps on it. Without a label telling you what it does, Ill bet 80% of the people would call supplement X a placebo. Just my two cents. Im willing to bet most of you will agree.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Jay Edit: ReaperX, the ice is cracking beneath your feet. Take my advice and refrain from posting more garbage like this or just find another place to vent.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
dude reaper...you managed to somehow to turn a legitimate thread into junk... people dont read threads like this to see your complaints about a company's product line. go play in traffic!

USPLabs...i support your claim that non-hormonal stacks such as your products can yield "steroid like gains" however i do not believe this is the right thread to be having a debate with other users

Rossi2- i do not like most bsn products, when i used a stack of nitrix, no explode, and cellmass it really upset my stomach and the results i got from the stack were way below par, maybe im just a non responder to bsn products.

the thing about the bsn stack is that nitrix, no explode, and cellmass all contain pretty much the same ingredients...or to reword that the products contain elements of one another. the scheduling of their products is also a nuisance. i believe you are better off with another company's stack.

i have used the size-on/super pump 250 by gaspari with great results...amazing pumps and a gain of serveral pounds. only using thier stack.

im currently using neovar and bulk 1-carboxy so i will be able to report on that later.

whatever stack you decide on supplements dont replace training hard...you already know that though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also even having the best products in the world if your diet and training are crap then the supplements aren't gonna do anything for you anyways.

There not?. Well then they are not even if you have good diet and training. That was part of the point I was trying to get across in my other post. If you take a drug, and are not at a party, does that mean that the drug will not have an effect?. Come on now!. The correct thing to say would be that if you have your diet and training down you will get the most out of the supplement you are using. If you take ephedrine HCL stacked with Yohimbine HCL and sit on the couch, its still gonna have an effect!. Not that anyone would want to do that, but you would still burn more calories than if you had not taken it.

I could really care less about the perception of myself.

Bestsellers
1. 1,4AD Powder
2. H-Drol
3. M-Drol
4. Diesel Test Hardcore
5. Anabolic Pump
6. Super Cissus Rx
7. NOS Ether
8. Drive
9. RPM
10. P-Plex

In this intance, you are the minority. My consumer base is real strong.

Ask Sam at NP, USPlabs sales are strong going on two years straight.

At bb.com we are the 46th top selling brand amongst 451 brands. At bb.com, we won best new brand and our products have been nominated for many awards.

We are distributed in UK, Australia, Netherlands, sweeden, china, japan, signapore, south America, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, france, and some other places.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you go to a used car dealer and buy a lemon (car that is junk), who is the thief ?
"The Market for Lemons", a 1970 paper by George Akerloff in the Quarterly Journal of Economics ended up winning him the Nobel Prize in Economics a while later, so lemons are not inconsequential :D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I just got off the phone with CS with NP to cancel my order. On a monthly basis I always buy 2 POWERFULLS and 2 SuperCissus RX - That money will be spent elsewhere. As far as BB.com, my monthly order includes cAMP - no longer. But, be on the look out for my review of RAVAGE. Being a MCI for the U.S. Special Forces and involved in MMA since I was 6, I decided to see if the product has any weight on it's claims... It should be interesting, to say the least.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Bestsellers
1. 1,4AD Powder
2. H-Drol
3. M-Drol
4. Diesel Test Hardcore
5. Anabolic Pump
6. Super Cissus Rx
7. NOS Ether
8. Drive
9. RPM
10. P-Plex

Ask Sam at NP, USPlabs sales are strong going on two years straight.

At bb.com we are the 46th top selling brand amongst 451 brands. At bb.com, we won best new brand and our products have been nominated for many awards.

We are distributed in UK, Australia, Netherlands, sweeden, china, japan, signapore, south America, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, france, and some other places.

oh no you didn't ! bb.com awards?! They mean a lot.:whiner:

I think a company called 'Muscle-Tech' has also won a lot of awards there too.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
oh no you didn't ! bb.com awards?! They mean a lot.:whiner:

I think a company called 'Muscle-Tech' has also won a lot of awards there too.
I was about to say the same thing, MT and BSN win everything and everyone knows they are overpriced junk.:dump: