Neovar Stacks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for feedback from anyone who has intentionally run Neovar alongside another creatine product.
Which product did you run it with, and do you have any thing noteworthy to offer up?

Looking for confirmation on a few things I have noted ;)

:whip:

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered if anyone tried AP or P-Slin w/some Neovar...and a load of oats. Add in some Di-Creatine or Kre-Alk, might be painfull.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for feedback from anyone who has intentionally run Neovar alongside another creatine product.
Which product did you run it with, and do you have any thing noteworthy to offer up?

Looking for confirmation on a few things I have noted ;)

:whip:
Would another creatine product alongside NeoVar not be redundant? Just wondering. I am currently on NeoVar and have never thought of adding another creatine product.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I had considered running it next to CM, due to CEE being so speedie.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nobody? Either you're not stacking Neovar w/ anything, or you people are missing out on one of the best creatine products on the market: no doubt.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
starting a drive/rpm/neovar stack in about a week :woohoo:

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I didn't stack on any creatine products...but I'll tell you this much, I must have had a sick pump going on. When the neovar bottle ran out, I was down .5" within a weeks time on my right arm.

wth, I feel so....deflated :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I didn't stack on any creatine products...but I'll tell you this much, I must have had a sick pump going on. When the neovar bottle ran out, I was down .5" within a weeks time on my right arm.

wth, I feel so....deflated :(
deflated.... lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you guess whether i've tried anything before you read the rest of my reply ? ;)

I've taken neovar with CM, as well as di-creatine malate. Also done as whatastud has mentioned and stacked with both (separately) yellow gold + pslin.

Of all the combos, I liked 1g yellow gold with 30g quinoa and a banana pre-workout with neovar post workout with dicreatine malate and 25g carbs from gatorade plus some WPI best.

GoDeep

Awards
Curious Minds....

So Lanbane,

What have you noted that you'd like to share with us?

Thanks...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So Lanbane,

What have you noted that you'd like to share with us?

Thanks...
Hang in there.... I wanna see if anyone offers up similar info before I "plant the thought" and then skew feedback.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't really notice anything all that exciting from my trials other than the pump level lasting a fair bit longer (most of the day). then again i'm fairly high bodyfat still (over 20) so vascularity wouldnt show much

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
easy.... have you had a birthday you didn't tell us about?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know i'm going to run NeoVar with CM or CDM next summer on my TKD lean bulk. I LOVE NEOVAR now. Just look at my avy, :lol:

A few times during my log I did some Vaso-Xplode (PrimalN2O) with my Neovar pre-workout because I couldn't find my RPM. I noticed a little better pumps and they lasted a little longer, but too tough to tell what say a month of that would do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now i'm all curious as to what lanbane found. tomorrow is a workout day for me too, what bizarre scientific experiments can I do with neovar and what other creatines I have in the house? hmmm

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
im currently running neovar + YG + WTF Pumped (until samples run out) then going to Scivation's Vasocharge

Also using Scivation's Xtend and bulk 1-carboxy

i have only been running this for 2 days so far but its pretty intense.

my stats are 6'5" 220-222lbs ~7-8% BF. Im aiming to lower BF and gain some lean mass.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I started my second bottle of Neovar, running it at 6 caps 2x/day a week or so ago.

After the initial gastro problems (day one), I've had sick 'all day' pumps and some increased vascularity.
I've noticed veins across my chest that were not there before and my hands/forearms now have bulging veins. I've gotten lots of comments on 'looking bigger' without any change in bodyweight.

Neovar/carb timing wasn't always perfect, but the second I had carbs, I swelled up. For example, I worked out, got decent pumps, ate more caps, ate a large breakfast(steak and eggs) and went about my day, a few hours later I headed to the Great American Beer Fest. After about the 8th 1oz sample, I thought my skin was going to rip. My arms were rock hard. It was almost painful.

I've always considered myself a creatine non-responder, I've tried just about all makes and models of it too. Never really got anything from straight monohydrate, even at high doses and with optimal intake (fully dissolved in grape juice). My pre/peri workout drinks contain CEE and Di Creatine Malate, but since introducing Neovar, the pumps have been sick. I'm not sure of any strength type increases (although I have been increasing steadily) as I had just changed up my routine to a higher volume workout.

Strictly from the mirror perspective, I've leaned out at an accelerated pace as this stuff was really the only 'change'.

I am sold on this stuff.

:woohoo:

X

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I started my second bottle of Neovar, running it at 6 caps 2x/day a week or so ago.

After the initial gastro problems (day one), I've had sick 'all day' pumps and some increased vascularity.
I've noticed veins across my chest that were not there before and my hands/forearms now have bulging veins. I've gotten lots of comments on 'looking bigger' without any change in bodyweight.

Neovar/carb timing wasn't always perfect, but the second I had carbs, I swelled up. For example, I worked out, got decent pumps, ate more caps, ate a large breakfast(steak and eggs) and went about my day, a few hours later I headed to the Great American Beer Fest. After about the 8th 1oz sample, I thought my skin was going to rip. My arms were rock hard. It was almost painful.

I've always considered myself a creatine non-responder, I've tried just about all makes and models of it too. Never really got anything from straight monohydrate, even at high doses and with optimal intake (fully dissolved in grape juice). My pre/peri workout drinks contain CEE and Di Creatine Malate, but since introducing Neovar, the pumps have been sick. I'm not sure of any strength type increases (although I have been increasing steadily) as I had just changed up my routine to a higher volume workout.

Strictly from the mirror perspective, I've leaned out at an accelerated pace as this stuff was really the only 'change'.

I am sold on this stuff.

X
:goodpost:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started my second bottle of Neovar, running it at 6 caps 2x/day a week or so ago...

X
You must have a big frame for 12 capsules per day.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so today just to experiment i took around 1.5g of yellow gold pre-workout with a 2/3 serving of healthy cheat foods pancakes and a glass of grapefruit juice with 4 neovar, then preworkout used 1 serving of cytosport fast twitch

then post workout another serving of it with 5 neovar plus a bunch of whole wheat cracker type things.

just good pumps, no magic :( Share the secret lanbane!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i need to knowwwwwwwww, im starting neovar next week...i must know the secrete!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda getting a kick out of the fact that you all think there's something top secret.............

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm kinda getting a kick out of the fact that you all think there's something top secret.............
Looks like your intended result appears to be kicking in :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if its not top secret, then just share with us what you've seen :D

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
im currently running neovar + YG + WTF Pumped (until samples run out) then going to Scivation's Vasocharge

Also using Scivation's Xtend and bulk 1-carboxy

i have only been running this for 2 days so far but its pretty intense.

my stats are 6'5" 220-222lbs ~7-8% BF. Im aiming to lower BF and gain some lean mass.
Hey Bigasian. I have ran YG before, but havent in about a month. I am capping mine this weekend. How are you specifically taking yours? (i.e. 15 min before carb meals i assume)

thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looks like your intended result appears to be kicking in :D
lol... my intended result was to see if anyone offered up what I am noticing myself, without me having to say it first and have everyone say "Now that i think of it..."

It's nothing earthshattering, but me likey.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
lol... my intended result was to see if anyone offered up what I am noticing myself, without me having to say it first and have everyone say "Now that i think of it..."

Oh, cmon, shoot me a bottle, and ill log it for ya....hehe.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am almost through my second bottle of NeoVar. It was originally part of an RPM/IGF-2/Osteobolin-C stack. Currently, it is part of an RPM/Drive/IGF-2/Budget Ergogenics stack. I have been very satisfied with my stack. Although, it would be hard to judge the precise contribution of NeoVar to the results I have seen, it is safe to say that I was attracted by the blend of compounds in it. The science was convincing and the results are pleasing. I especially enjoy having to take my creatine supplement with food, thanks to banaba's nutrient partitioning properties. Not to talk of rhodiola and phosphocreatine. I feel a noticeable muscle fullness after taking NeoVar, even after several weeks on it. I would not pretend this fullness lasts an entire day, but it is noticeable. Altogether, my weight has remained stable, while lean mass has improved. The overall credit would go to my overall stack, not just NeoVar.

By the way, I like the smell of the Neovar capsules. Somewhat pleasant!

So, Lanbane, now you can say "Now that I think of it ...! :D

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
what other creatine products to combine with are you suggesting?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
on this subject - i've just started neovar again this week and have noticed that i my stomach gets a little upset after i take it. normal? also - should it be taken with/without food. is a protein shake ok with it?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
on this subject - i've just started neovar again this week and have noticed that i my stomach gets a little upset after i take it. normal? also - should it be taken with/without food. is a protein shake ok with it?
I thought I was going to die the first day I took it. It had my guts in a knot. Huge gas buildup, lots of churning. I barely woke up in the middle of the night in time to make it to the bathroom to paint the porcelain. That was by far the worst and subsided quickly thereafter. I would bump the doses down for a few days to let your stomach get used to it then ramp it up to 'normal' dosing.

X

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Moose,

Try to do a carb-rich meal 15-20 min after taking Neovar.
Timings I suggest is pre-meal, with whatever meal is closest pre-workout.... and then post-workout, right before your post-workout meal. That's a confusing suggestion, isn't it? lol
How I do it:
2 caps at 1:00pm
Lunch at 1:30pm
Workout at 4:30 pm
3 caps Neovar at 5:45pm
Eat at 6:00pm

Another great option is to do your first dose pre-breakfast, then your second post workout.

The corosolic acid can disagree w/ some people's stomachs..... it bothers mine if I dose too high. the food intake does help w/ this however.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stomach upset is not normal, although it is not clear how much you take and if with or without food. The recommendation is to take NeoVar with food, more precisely, with about 50g of good carbohydrates. This way, you get the full benefit of the blend (with banaba and rhodiola). I usually take it after meals (on non-workout days) with sufficient carbohydrates. Considering that I also have proteins in my meals, I do not see why you cannot take a protein shake with it. The important thing is to have enough carbhydrates in the mix.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lanbane, I dropped my post before reading yours! You are the expert!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lanbane, I dropped my post before reading yours! You are the expert!
Not necessarily! It's always best for multiple viewpoints to be presented. :thumbsup:

However, I would like to see your take on it if you ever try dosing 15-20 min before a carb meal.
I value your opinion Strategic!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
which would be more beneficial...

1 - first thing in the morning with Drive about 20-30 minutes before breakfast.

or

2 - 30 minutes before pre workout meal, approx 2:30 hours pre workout

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily! It's always best for multiple viewpoints to be presented. :thumbsup:

However, I would like to see your take on it if you ever try dosing 15-20 min before a carb meal.
I value your opinion Strategic!
Thanks, Lanbane! I left a feedback earlier in the thread on my experience with NeoVar. I will try the pre-carb meal option tomorrow.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have dosed it anywhere to 1r prior to eating, to dosing with food.

I really like to take mine 15-20min before eating. It gives it time to start working its magic, but not enough to really wrench my stomach. Even at 1hr prior to eating, it didn't bother me all that much, just gives me a heartburn type feeling.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
which would be more beneficial...

1 - first thing in the morning with Drive about 20-30 minutes before breakfast.

or

2 - 30 minutes before pre workout meal, approx 2:30 hours pre workout
This is how i take mine with drive.. I have played with timing, and this works best for me.

This is what my dosing looks like with drive.

4:55am 3 drive +3rpm
5:25am 5 neovar
5:45am Eat pre workout meal
6:45am Workout
8:00am 5 neovar
8:15am Eat post workout meal

What time do you workout?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
about 2 pm, and i want to take drive/rpm about an hour after my pre workout meal, so no food between the drive/rpm and my workout

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm almost out of neovar actually reminds me to order another bottle :)