manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Alright so I have a bunch of different supps laying around my house, and I got tired of looking around at new supps I have no money for. So I had the noble idea of just stacking all the supps I have, which isn't much.

I have spent some time away from the gym so I am hoping that these supps will help me get back to where I was somewhat faster...

The supplements that I have laying around are as follows:

1)Poseidon
2)Swole v2
3)NO Explode(bought this a while ago when I was still naive.)
4)L-glutamine Powder
5)Retain(old version)
6)Fenugreek(just for fun)

So my question would be is it ok to stack all of these? Do you guys see any over redundancy going on?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so I have a bunch of different supps laying around my house, and I got tired of looking around at new supps I have no money for. So I had the noble idea of just stacking all the supps I have, which isn't much.

I have spent some time away from the gym so I am hoping that these supps will help me get back to where I was somewhat faster...

The supplements that I have laying around are as follows:

1)Poseidon
2)Swole v2
3)NO Explode(bought this a while ago when I was still naive.)
4)L-glutamine Powder
5)Retain(old version)
6)Fenugreek(just for fun)

So my question would be is it ok to stack all of these? Do you guys see any over redundancy going on?
I would suggest a slight tweak.
1) Combining Swole and NO-Xplode might not generate extra creatine benefits, so I would leave out Swole, as NO-Xplode has a broader spectrum of useful compounds. This is my opinion, and does not imply Swole is ineffective.
2) Use the L-Glutamine, if you do not have BCAAs. BCAAs, with additional singular-form L-Leucine, would have been preferable.
3) I do not consider Fenugreek a nice-to-have here. I think it should play a useful role in terms of strengthening of the endocrine system, insulin modulation (due to its constituent 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine) and hormone metabolism, amongst others. The latter is especially relevant with the co-supplementation of Retain.
Good luck with your final choice.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a slight tweak.
1) Combining Swole and NO-Xplode might not generate extra creatine benefits, so I would leave out Swole, as NO-Xplode has a broader spectrum of useful compounds. This is my opinion, and does not imply Swole is ineffective.
2) Use the L-Glutamine, if you do not have BCAAs. BCAAs, with additional singular-form L-Leucine, would have been preferable.
3) I do not consider Fenugreek a nice-to-have here. I think it should play a useful role in terms of strengthening of the endocrine system, insulin modulation (due to its constituent 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine) and hormone metabolism, amongst others. The latter is especially relevant with the co-supplementation of Retain.
Good luck with your final choice.
Nicely played. Yahtzee!