Why some don't respond to X-Factor: My theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why don’t I gain while my friends are amazed by it?

Well, first of all, like anyone who wants to gain muscle, you must first make sure that your diet is in check, if you have no idea what to eat, I suggest you use a 40-40-20 ratio to start off with. 40% has to be carbs, 40% protein and 20% of fat. These are the percentages of your total caloric intake. Make sure you minimize the omega 3’s while on this product. Additional sources and good choices are MCT’s, and extra virgin coconut oil. Make sure that your mood is good. Yes, your mood. It is an important factor when training, as intensity will be affected.

Now start asking yourself these questions : Was I gaining muscle before I was using the product? Was I sore the next day of my training session? If you answer no to these questions, there is your problem. Why? Because when you start training, AA sensitivity is very high, which will result in intense soreness during the first weight lifting sessions. You also gain a lot of muscle mass when you start right? These are refered to « noob gains ». Now if it’s been more than 3 months that you’ve been training, and you’re never sore the next morning, chances are you don’t really stimulate AA release anymore. Why would you take additional AA to gain more muscle then? Pretty useless huh? If you used PH/AAS before, it is normal that you were gaining mass even at a low intensity. We won’t go deep into this. You’ve got my point. Discuss.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're precluding your product's efficacy for those who have taken anabolics before?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're precluding your product's efficacy for those who have taken anabolics before?
No, I am just saying that a lot of users say then gained x lbs on PH, and none on XF. Maybe I formulated my sentence wrong.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you Jjonh... in theory. In theory communism works. In theory.:lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you Jjonh... in theory. In theory communism works. In theory.:lol:
Haha. Well it's kinda hard to say to someone who didn't gain on it You gotta train harder. He'll say DUH! lol. But it really is the situation IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.