NO Explode and Levi/DCP

woodenrims

Awards
I've heard that it's a bad idea to stack NO Explode with Hyrdoxycut Hardcore and was wondering if the same problem would occur if I stacked NO Explode with Levi and DCP. Would it be a good idea to stack these or take these seperately. Thanks in advance for the advice.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
NO Explode has caffeine, as does Leviathan. Even if you have assessed your tolerance, best to take them at different parts of the day, and adjust dosages accordingly.

If you lift in the morning, take NO Xplode with a serving of DCP pre-workout.

In the afternoon you can take a dose of Leviathan with DCP.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Or dcp + lev in the morning, and dcp + no xplode pre workout

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Although it is always best to err on the side of caution, Hydroxycut Hardcore has 300mg of caffeine where as Leviathan has about 75mg (but also has quite a bit of Yohimbine). I couldn't say for sure how much caffeine is in NOxplode because it's listed as a propriotory blend, but I think it's around 100 (I actually have it in my head that it's about 70mg, but I'd like to play it safe) for a scoop.

I consider 300mg an absolute maximum for caffeine, but even that much is pretty sketchy. I would wager to say that NOxplode and Leviathan might make you a little shakey despite having less caffeine than HH + NOX, just due to all the other stimulants in it.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Although it is always best to err on the side of caution, Hydroxycut Hardcore has 300mg of caffeine where as Leviathan has about 75mg (but also has quite a bit of Yohimbine). I couldn't say for sure how much caffeine is in NOxplode because it's listed as a propriotory blend, but I think it's around 100 (I actually have it in my head that it's about 70mg, but I'd like to play it safe) for a scoop.

I consider 300mg an absolute maximum for caffeine, but even that much is pretty sketchy. I would wager to say that NOxplode and Leviathan might make you a little shakey despite having less caffeine than HH + NOX, just due to all the other stimulants in it.
Really depends on your tolerance to stims. If you need a lot more than 300mg to get you going, might be time to cut back and consider adding Reset AD to the mix. I've been through a couple of bottles of it now and can't say enough good things about it. I am no longer a stim junkie (could go up to 6-700mg a day) and don't really take any at all now, not even preworkout.