Anarchy stack + 7-Keto + Gulgul

cashiertan

Awards
Guys, what yah think of above combo for replacement for e/c/a which is banned in my country? is there any supplement to add to mak it more perfect?

cheers:D

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I think youd see amazing results with this.

cashiertan

Awards
they are toking abt adding l-ornithine to the anarchy stack, wats is l-ornithine and wat does it do? as i dun understand the technical terms therefore plz kindly explain to me in simplier terms? also does the above stack which i mentioned, have any countering ingredients?

when is the best time to down the 7-keto pills and the gulgul?

thanks in advanced

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
7keto split dosage morning night guggul divided throughout day every 3 to 4 hours

l ornthine suppodedly raises GH levels when used with ALCAR some guys are trying it but in my humble oppinion they are wasting their time and money a great number of things increase gh which are definitely not anabolic

being strangled raises gh
starving raises gh
doing squats..... well I guess thats pretty damn anabolic but the other ones arent.

cashiertan

Awards

being strangled raises gh
starving raises gh
doing squats..... well I guess thats pretty damn anabolic but the other ones arent.
lolz tats funny, btw, does sex also raises gh?

and wats gh?:saw:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
if e/c/a are banned, what about SAN's tight! ? that would be an excellent choice and has your gug. in it plus fat burner in one. if you want a  7keto product you can buy avant's but what i would do is buy some theat and bdc gel from the member store and buy some 7keto powder from 1fast.

7keto transdermal, t-heat, tight, anarchy stack with a solid diet, ever think about CKD ? www.c-k-d.com would be amazing bro. that i would say would give amazing results.

other than that, tons of protein, good multivitamin, maybe some liver tabs, vit. C, and glutamine.

Good luck and try to get some before and after pics. im doing this exact stack i said above w/ a keto diet but im contemplating about the 7keto. most people ive talked to said it didnt do crap for them or little results so i dont know, i may save me 30$ or so dollars and buy some steaks.