With or without?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I have read in the past for certain supplements they need to be taken with water only on an empty stomach, some with meals, and I have read some even work better taken with an oil like EVOO. Here is what I am taking right now and how its all set up. By the way I am following a Intermittent Fasting Diet at the moment so just want to note that.

5am upon waking:
1 serving of Poseidon
1/2 tsp ALCAR
1/4 tsp PLCAR
1/4 tsp Na-r-ala
1 tsp L- Taurine
1 tsp B-Alanine
400mg SAMe
400mg CoQ10
Lipotropin AM
*all swallowed with water only*

9am
25mg Pregnenolone
25mg DHEA
500mg Giant Resveratrol
1400mg Curcumin
2 RPM
*all taken with water only*

4:30pm
1 serving Poseidon
3 Cordygen5
1tsp L-Taurine
1tsp Beta Alanine
1 serving of Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
*on lifting days 2-3 more RPM*
2 Digestive Enzymes
1 Super Glucose Control
1 Super Cortisol Control

5-6pm Training

6-10pm(Feast)
Eat, eat, eat until I am stuffed
1 multi vitamin/mineral
1tbsp Cod Liver Oil
1tbsp Wheat Germ Oil

Before Bed 10-1030pm
1 Serving Poseidon
Lipotropin PM
1 Glucose Control
1 Super Cortisol Control
occasionally some Melatonin
*all swallowed with water only*

Do you guys see anything that I would need to change? I seem to recall that maybe Forskolin was better absorbed with EVOO or an oil. I was curious if the SAMe, CoQ10, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Res-v and Curcumin would be better absorbed with an oil or not? It don't take alot of effort to swallow a little coconut oil or EVOO with this stuff if need be.

Give me some thought on this if its false or what ever. Thanks for any help.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to add in some food. Spread out throughout the day in 6 to 8 doses.

Seriously though, I can't comment on the supplementation, but this diet seems self destructive. I'm not trying to be a jerk but I guess I just don't understand this.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
www.leangains.com

Not for everyone. For some young skinny guys trying to bulk up I am sure its not the way to go. Me, I am getting older and want to reduce my weight. This also fits my lifestyle better than any diet that I have found and I seem to be getting gradually leaner without alot of effort.

Scroll down and you can see that I have eat quite a bit spread out over the day in seperate doses. I will never again eat more than 3 times per day, ever. I have no desire to be a competitive bodybuilder. Just strong, athletic and muscular.
This ain't about diet anyway but take a look.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/75502-reduced-dosage-shred.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there a spot that has more information than the blog on IF?