The ReaperXT stack

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think the activate xtreme and trib test extreme seem kinda redundant to me, most of the rest looks good to me but i dont have much experience with all of it so ill let others comment

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been toying with this idea for some time now and I was considering doing this stack at some point in time. It would be interesting to see how far natural supplements will really go. Here's the ReaperXT stack I've come up with.

The ReaperXT stack

-2 scoops/day NOS ETHER by Diesel Nutrition
-6 tablets/day Diesel Test Hardcore by Diesel Nutrition
-3 tablets/day Trib Test Extreme by Diesel Nutrition
-1 tablet pre-workout Raw Test by Diesel Nutrition
-6 caps/day 6-OXO by ErgoPharm
-6 capsules/day ActivaTe Xtreme by Designer Supplements
-3 caps/day ZMA by PrimaForce
-8 caps/day E-Bol by ThermoLife

I would buy enough to run this for 6 weeks solid, no breaks. Your probably right in the dosing being an overkill, but I've never been about modesty.
now that is an extreme stack! dont know if you can hang at those dosages for 6 weeks. might have to do some tweaking.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I might not need so much urtica dioca. Last time I used ActivaTe I ran it at 8 capsules and it worked very well. tribulus and urtica dioca are my top 2 fav. herbs.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
now that is an extreme stack! dont know if you can hang at those dosages for 6 weeks. might have to do some tweaking.
If I did something like this I'd almost want to get bloodwork, just to see if it really worked or not...haha

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, I just realized that would be 33 pills each day just from that stack. That would not include stuff like vitc,multi,fish oil,etc.......

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I could probably add 4g of bulk CissusRX to get further 'anabolic effect'.....

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
doesnt look to bad there reaper
maybe throw drive in for ****s and giggles.
looks like that might cost a pretty pennie

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I did something like this I'd almost want to get bloodwork, just to see if it really worked or not...haha
if you ran that stack for 6 weeks you would have to get your mental health checked.lol.:thumbsup:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Little peace offering here:

Woth all of these test boosters I would suggest running a moderate to higher fat diet to provide more building blocks for test. Also IMO at your (or our) age you would get more out of glucose management and amino acid shuttling rather than just test boosters. Still though if you have the funds for this I hope it goes well but your experience will be truely yours alone because few people will have that kind of funding to run it all and figure out what worked and what didn't.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hm, I was always under the impression Drive had an AI in it, I guess not. interesting. yeah sure hell why not.

I was thinking about adjusting my diet to either:

40/35/25 p/c/f

or

45/35/20 p/c/f

I was leaning more towards the second one.

my intitial thought was to make it a 4 week deal, but I figured 6 might be a good amount of time. When I get really bored I'll total the entire cost. My guess without figuring it out is $600.00, but I'll try and figure it all out at some point.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I was close. Probably after S&H it would total to ~ $600.00

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i think the activate xtreme and trib test extreme seem kinda redundant to me, most of the rest looks good to me but i dont have much experience with all of it so ill let others comment
u def dont have to use AX and Trib Test Extreme, with that crazy stack you dont even need the AX in there. Trust me. Just save it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hm, I was always under the impression Drive had an AI in it, I guess not. interesting. yeah sure hell why not.

I was thinking about adjusting my diet to either:

40/35/25 p/c/f

or

45/35/20 p/c/f

I was leaning more towards the second one.

my intitial thought was to make it a 4 week deal, but I figured 6 might be a good amount of time. When I get really bored I'll total the entire cost. My guess without figuring it out is $600.00, but I'll try and figure it all out at some point.

make that an all diesel stack "nat. test booster wise" and run the 6-oxo and ax later, keep the zma, and I will send you some "stack upgrade goodies" on me. That way you will know ur results are 100% DIESEL.

edit: check ur pm's

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
make that an all diesel stack "nat. test booster wise" and run the 6-oxo and ax later, keep the zma, and I will send you some "stack upgrade goodies" on me. That way you will know ur results are 100% DIESEL.

edit: check ur pm's
dang someone got that mad hook up...but yea i kinda agree wit this i think adding some of the other things in there overlap and arent the best

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The ReaperXT stack (Chuck Diesel edit)

-NOS ETHER as directed by Diesel Nutrition
-5 tablets/day Diesel Test Hardcore by Diesel Nutrition
-4 tablets/day Trib Test Extreme by Diesel Nutrition
-2 tablet pre-workout Raw Test by Diesel Nutrition
-2 caps/day Coq DIESEL
-4 tabs/day NOS Precursor

thats pretty much my stack right now minus the TTE, replace the raw test with r4w oh and I only use NOS ETHER pre-workout now because (I know ur going to think this is BS) I was getting 2 big. Im like 238-240 at 5'7 but I normally grow about .5-1lb month, on ether i will grow like 2lbs a month or more.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

-2 caps/day Coq DIESEL

thats pretty much my stack right now minus the TTE, oh and I only use NOS ETHER pre-workout now because (I know ur going to think this is BS) I was getting 2 big. Im like 238-240 at 5'7 but I normally grow about .5-1lb month, on ether i will grow like 2lbs a month or more.

Wow, NOS ether+nos precursor is pretty nuts.

Would the Coq diesel help only for libido, or does it have other properties like stamina and test boosting ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow, NOS ether+nos precursor is pretty nuts.

Would the Coq diesel help only for libido, or does it have other properties like stamina and test boosting ?
well it has other properties in ur pants, but it will also help boost the effects of DTH, it has a high amount of icariins.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
very generous chuck....stack looks sick..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether+NOS Precursor dosen't give you any bad headaches does it ? When my water intake is low sometimes I got headaches. Of course I used to run down 6 tablets/day of NOS Precursor. Good sheit.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
find out how much lbm you add in the 6 weeks and let us know how much $ you are paying per lb of that lbm.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether+NOS Precursor dosen't give you any bad headaches does it ? When my water intake is low sometimes I got headaches. Of course I used to run down 6 tablets/day of NOS Precursor. Good sheit.
it would 2 years ago, but im use to NO products now. I only take NOS Precursor pre-workout, and my diet is so low in the protein dep (I only get about 120g max/day not by choice long story, i explained on bb.com, i cant drink any protein) so my dietary arginine intake is low.....plus im 240lbs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
find out how much lbm you add in the 6 weeks and let us know how much $ you are paying per lb of that lbm.
me, I use sup. to get stronger, recover faster and train harder.

There are no guys benching 405lbs for reps complaining about mass.....most people spend like 200 a month on BS stacks that dont do anything.....but all the bottles look nice.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember we talked before about the whole protein thing. If your protein intake is so low how do you still manage to put on mass ? whole food+BCAAs ?

I found NOS Precursor to be very effective @ 6 tablets. I'd take 4 tablets 2 hrs pre-workout, then 2 more tablets 1 hour preworkout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I remember we talked before about the whole protein thing. If your protein intake is so low how do you still manage to put on mass ? whole food+BCAAs ?

I found NOS Precursor to be very effective @ 6 tablets. I'd take 4 tablets 2 hrs pre-workout, then 2 more tablets 1 hour preworkout.
i was in vit. shoppe yesterday and a girl asked me the same thing. I dont know, as long as I eat every 4 hours im ok, but I eat less now than I did when I was 130lb (12 years ago when i was about 19). I just got some liver tabs, im poping like 20 of those a day now.

I dont take no bcaa's or eaa's or eat over 3 meals a day.

I also think as long as you train hard your body will find a way to get bigger.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
i was in vit. shoppe yesterday and a girl asked me the same thing. I dont know, as long as I eat every 4 hours im ok, but I eat less now than I did when I was 130lb (12 years ago when i was about 19). I just got some liver tabs, im poping like 20 of those a day now.

I dont take no bcaa's or eaa's or eat over 3 meals a day.

I also think as long as you train hard your body will find a way to get bigger.
Please clarify for me chuck.
You eat every 4 hours, but only 3 meals a day?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Please clarify for me chuck.
You eat every 4 hours, but only 3 meals a day?
yeah basically, I eat some gronola cereal around 9-10pm, so I eat at about 9am, 1pm, 5pm, then some cereal at like 9-10pm.

i also try to get 2 apples and 1 bananna mixed in there.

before I would eat something at like 2pm when I was in the AF, but I never ate alot of meals, I just use to eat 2x more than I eat now per sitting.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck you are on to something. Its something I am learning at this time also. All this eating every 3 hours is for the birds. I am looking much better and I am only eating 1-2 meals per day and around 120-150gm of protein per day if that much.

Here is a better and cheaper option I have found for liver. Go to the local butcher and buy your liver there. Its super, super cheap and you can get a load. Take a real sharp knife and cube it up into sizes you can swallow. Put it back in the freezer and when you need them just pull a few cubes out and swallow them down. Real raw liver. I will be getting my grass fed beef that I bought within a week or so and their will be lots of liver going down around here!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck you are on to something. Its something I am learning at this time also. All this eating every 3 hours is for the birds. I am looking much better and I am only eating 1-2 meals per day and around 120-150gm of protein per day if that much.

Here is a better and cheaper option I have found for liver. Go to the local butcher and buy your liver there. Its super, super cheap and you can get a load. Take a real sharp knife and cube it up into sizes you can swallow. Put it back in the freezer and when you need them just pull a few cubes out and swallow them down. Real raw liver. I will be getting my grass fed beef that I bought within a week or so and their will be lots of liver going down around here!
might try that, thanks (with the liver). I use to take beverly liver tabs a long time ago and was not drinking any protein. I a guy that owns a sports sup. store by my office doesnt sell the bev. liver anymore because its like 3x the cost of universal liver tabs, but universal liver tabs are "spiked" with whey, like most liver tabs.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
spiked with whey ? really ? so they contain whey in the universal liver tabs ? I never knew that.

I just buy the universal one and take 20-25 a day. I haven't had any GI problems with it.

I don't use BCAAs specifically, and my eating is somewhat erratic, although I get what I need in. I stopped using protein shakes b/c all they did was make me gain weight.

Looking back on when I've been bodybuilding the reason why I've been making more gains wasn't b/c I was eating every three hours, or whatever, but more b/c I stopped drinking alcohol in excess...haha

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established

-2 caps/day Coq DIESEL

thats pretty much my stack right now minus the TTE, replace the raw test with r4w oh and I only use NOS ETHER pre-workout now because (I know ur going to think this is BS) I was getting 2 big. Im like 238-240 at 5'7 but I normally grow about .5-1lb month, on ether i will grow like 2lbs a month or more.
Good stack and dosages there chuck. I was thinking about getting some nos ether and r4w. Maybe I'll do this stack, and cut my other supplements out.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
spiked with whey ? really ? so they contain whey in the universal liver tabs ? I never knew that.

I just buy the universal one and take 20-25 a day. I haven't had any GI problems with it.

I don't use BCAAs specifically, and my eating is somewhat erratic, although I get what I need in. I stopped using protein shakes b/c all they did was make me gain weight.

Looking back on when I've been bodybuilding the reason why I've been making more gains wasn't b/c I was eating every three hours, or whatever, but more b/c I stopped drinking alcohol in excess...haha

well im really sensitive to whey, some people can take whey isolate, they put whey in most liver tabs to up the protein content. Im not buying liver tabs for it to have whey.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Isn't that just a little overkill? Why wouldn't you just buy the bulk powders? It would be way cheaper than that.
u cant bulk powder ur way to NOS ETHER or DTH.

Thats the majority of the stack. The rest is just extras.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
the propriety blend of the quantities of the ingredients and the manuf. extracts all different from company to company.

you could maybe make one very similar if you tried hard enough, but it won't be exactly the same by any means.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey buddy, what did you end up doing with this stack? My joints would be ACHING if I ran 600mg 6-oxo for any longer than a few days.