Finasteride and superdrol

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%

Finasteride and superdrol

I'm currently taking Finasteride because of a hair shedding problem and im taking 1.25 mg a day i plan on doing either a superdrol or jungle warfare cycle my question is should i take more Finasteride on cycle then like a month after with my pct? I was thinking like 2.5 mga day. Thanks for your help

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

Finasteride only prevents the reduction from hormones via the 5-AR enzyme. This prevents test from turning into DHT.

Some hormones, like Deca, are actually more likely to cause hairloss before being reduced, so taking Fin actually speeds up hairloss while on Deca.

I dont think anybody knows for sure if it will help or hurt while you are on Superdrol, but I would be safe and NOT take the fin while on SuperDrol.

Why? Because your test levels are going to be in the gutter while on Superdrol - you wont have any DHT floating around. Secondly, if SuperDrol itself causes hairloss, it will be WORSE on fin because it wont be able to become 5-AR reduced.

Instead I would save it for post cycle therapy, when you want your estrogen and DHT to be low in order to kick start your HPTA.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

what is Deca ?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.55%

deca durabolin
    steroid
  5. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bogi View Post
    what is Deca ?
    that has to be the newbie quote of the month....hahaha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

A deca cards.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    A deca cards.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Finasteride only prevents the reduction from hormones via the 5-AR enzyme. This prevents test from turning into DHT.

Some hormones, like Deca, are actually more likely to cause hairloss before being reduced, so taking Fin actually speeds up hairloss while on Deca.

I dont think anybody knows for sure if it will help or hurt while you are on Superdrol, but I would be safe and NOT take the fin while on SuperDrol.

Why? Because your test levels are going to be in the gutter while on Superdrol - you wont have any DHT floating around. Secondly, if SuperDrol itself causes hairloss, it will be WORSE on fin because it wont be able to become 5-AR reduced.

Instead I would save it for post cycle therapy, when you want your estrogen and DHT to be low in order to kick start your HPTA.
    good post
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post

WOW thanks for the info
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%

how bad is hairloss with jungle warfare?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

Another thing I forgot to add, some steroids are already 5-AR reduced, and are sometimes called DHT derivatives ( Anavar, Winny come to mind ).

Taking fin while on a DHT derivative is also ineffective since the hormone is already 5-AR reduced.

Ive taken Anavar before, didnt notice any increased hairloss ( and Im prone - Im about a NW3 on the hairloss scale ). Ive heard Winny absolutely shreds your hairline. I dont have a reason why some DHT based steroids cause or do not cause hairloss, perhaps its just their particular affinity to the scalp receptors that DHT normally binds to.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%

what about5-ar blockers

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren and Superdrol
    By rtm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:51 PM
  2. 4ad plus and superdrol
    By mak90 in forum Anabolics