1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

PrimaForce/SciVation

With all the griping that I do there is also a flip side to the argument and I gotta acknowledge this.

Back awhile ago I was emailing Marc L. back and forth about some of the products. He was very polite and patient with my questions that I had. I also made a request for a SciVation t-shirt and he immediately sent out one. Later on I heard that there was samples for VasoXplode (Now VasoCharge) and I like pre-workout supps so I decided to ask for a sample. I was blown away when I saw a full tub of VasoXplode because I was just expecting some small paper packets or something along those lines. The first tub that was sent to me got lost with FedEx and eventually re-surfaced 4 weeks later...yeah I dunno. In the meantime since I did not recieve the first package, Marc re-sent out another tub of VasoXplode and also included the 60th anniversary magazine of Arnold. So I eventually wound up with 2 VasoXplodes !

With all the stuff I recieved I was pretty blown away, because usually my other emails to other companies go unanswered.

I've always liked Primaforce supps to begin with, but the postive approach and how incredibly generous they were to me, I think they really deserve some credit.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    With all the griping that I do there is also a flip side to the argument and I gotta acknowledge this.

Back awhile ago I was emailing Marc L. back and forth about some of the products. He was very polite and patient with my questions that I had. I also made a request for a SciVation t-shirt and he immediately sent out one. Later on I heard that there was samples for VasoXplode (Now VasoCharge) and I like pre-workout supps so I decided to ask for a sample. I was blown away when I saw a full tub of VasoXplode because I was just expecting some small paper packets or something along those lines. The first tub that was sent to me got lost with FedEx and eventually re-surfaced 4 weeks later...yeah I dunno. In the meantime since I did not recieve the first package, Marc re-sent out another tub of VasoXplode and also included the 60th anniversary magazine of Arnold.

With all the stuff I recieved I am pretty blown away when usually my other emails to other companies go unanswered.

I've always liked Primaforce supps to begin with, but the postive approach and how incredibly generous they were to me, I think they really deserve some credit.

I agree, He's a top guy!

They made a mistake sending me a product and he sent me 2 tubs of XTEND FREE!

AWESOME GUY!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

Back awhile ago I was emailing Marc L. back and forth about some of the products. He was very polite and patient with my questions that I had. I also made a request for a SciVation t-shirt and he immediately sent out one. Later on I heard that there was samples for VasoXplode (Now VasoCharge) and I like pre-workout supps so I decided to ask for a sample. I was blown away when I saw a full tub of VasoXplode because I was just expecting some small paper packets or something along those lines. The first tub that was sent to me got lost with FedEx and eventually re-surfaced 4 weeks later...yeah I dunno. In the meantime since I did not recieve the first package, Marc re-sent out another tub of VasoXplode and also included the 60th anniversary magazine of Arnold. So I eventually wound up with 2 VasoXplodes !

With all the stuff I recieved I was pretty blown away, because usually my other emails to other companies go unanswered.

I love the BA tingle from VasoXplode. I bought a few tubs when they had their 'clumped product' sale.

Good stuff.

X
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

great company !!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%

That Vaso-Charge looks like a damn good formula! I've always like Primaforce/Scivation's integrity and their products are always expected to be pure and of grade A quality.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

Marc is a good guy, and Scivation is a solid company...

See Reaper..We dont have to fight..haha..good score there man
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I love the BA tingle from VasoXplode.
    I noticed this too. I was sort of worried when it first happened. I thought maybe I was having an abnormal reaction to something in it. But nope, happens just about every time and only for a few seconds or so. Great pre workout supplement. And the flavoring in it and the Xtend are incredible.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I really think that those guys over at Scivation are stand up kind of guys!! Marc seems like a very, very polite and very honest type of person. His approach to dieting has GREATLY added to the results I have gotten during my recent cut! I can't ait till my NP order gets in today, as It contains a lot of Extend(which I am DYING to try), as well as Vasocharge! I am sure I will be really impressed by the results these products give me, and feel I will probably be ordering a lot more here shortly. I am going to make someof their supps staples of mine, as they are not overly priced, and seem to be of A+ quality!
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds like an awesome guy. I've bought a bunch of their stuff in the past, good price and good value on their stuff.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

I've had similar dealings with Scivation with similar results. I had an issue with a bottle of Primal No2 and Marc not only replaced it, but allowed me to try out the NEW grape flavored Xtend, (a full small tub no packets). Not only are their products well formulated and reasonably priced, their customer service is far beyond what it needs to be.

BTW, you guys are gonna love the new flavor. It's really good. My wife keeps asking when it's coming out cause she likes it MUCH better than the old version.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

dangg thats so tite...i loved vaso xplode wen i used it last year it was amazing
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I love the BA tingle from VasoXplode. I bought a few tubs when they had their 'clumped product' sale.

Good stuff.

X
    Reminds of a niacin flush w/o the actually red blotchy skin effect.

Good product, even better company. Sure wish they'd release the apple xtend to other retailers though...
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea they're awesome. I picked up some of the Vaso-Xplode (12tubs) and just asked for some samples of Lemon Extend. I didn't get anything in the order but about 4 weeks later I got a tub Lemon Xtend a Primal N2O and Game Over Vol. 3. Then a shirt when I picked up some Sesame Oil I'm slowly switching to their line.

O yea i'd like to apple Xtend to be sold elsewhere also
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

yeah there awesome. I just asked for a sample of grape xtend and i got an entire tub. Top notch company for sure.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I have to agree. I love their customer service. I really like the basic PrimaForce products the best though. Best price/quality compared to others. I would really like to see more products included in the Primaforce line. I know there are a lot, but the more variety the better. I just got a new tub of their Carb Slam, since it was on sale at "The Planet". Never disapointed with anything from Primaforce. Quality and worth the price everytime.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What happened to Primaforce/Scivation?
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 05:02 PM
  2. PrimaForce/Scivation SALE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
  3. PrimaForce/Scivation Substance WPI
    By size in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 12:57 AM