meanfarmer

Awards
Is there a legal supp that has similar qualities as anavar

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Is there a legal supp that has similar qualities as anavar
I know that many anavar users like the effects of turanabol almost just as well or better in some cases. I went ahead and pulled this comment from a person who ran a few turanabol cycles:

I have taken Anavar - oxandrolone - in the past - it has it's place (Like stacked with Primobolan - methenolone - ) - but depending on your goals and desires I would probably say T-bol is a better choice overall based on price and results. I will update as I progress along with the t-bol. The next 2 weeks should be interesting...
Halodrol is said to have some conversion into turanabol, however, some say otherwise and that it converts to DMT. I can't say for certain myself.

However, I can say that based on my experience with Epistane that Epistane delivers virtually side effect free results as far as lean mass increases, fat loss, and mild strength gains. This is what anavar writeups claim and these results correspond with the anavar users, so I'd have to say give Epistane a go.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I can't help but wonder why you are asking this. Biotest uses Anavar extensively as an example in their advertisments for Carbolin-19. They constantly point out that in lab tests it caused greater loss of fat and gains of lean muscle than anavar (they say something like 11.5%).

I don't know about it being as effective as anavar, but it actually is a good product and does what it says to an extent (but it costs a bit, like most biotest products). It is, however, nothing like anavar in terms of the way it functions, and it is basically completely safe.

This may not at all be why you were asking, but it just reminded me of it.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I can't help but wonder why you are asking this. Biotest uses Anavar extensively as an example in their advertisments for Carbolin-19. They constantly point out that in lab tests it caused greater loss of fat and gains of lean muscle than anavar (they say something like 11.5%).

I don't know about it being as effective as anavar, but it actually is a good product and does what it says to an extent (but it costs a bit, like most biotest products). It is, however, nothing like anavar in terms of the way it functions, and it is basically completely safe.

This may not at all be why you were asking, but it just reminded me of it.
isnt this just forskolin

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
isnt this just forskolin
Not exactly. Forskolin has a very short half life (as low as 90 minutes). Carbolin CLAIMS to have a minimum of a 12 hour half life.

While I can't say I've sat in a lab and personally tested the half life of Carbolin vs regular forkolin, every person that I've sold C-19 to has come back with great results. I've got a group of guys that live and die by it. I've never tried it by itself, but I have had HotRox extream, which has it in it, and I've personally had awesome results.

I know they don't have a great reputation on here, but I like a lot of Biotest's products, they are just horribly over priced.

DB2000

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly. Forskolin has a very short half life (as low as 90 minutes). Carbolin CLAIMS to have a minimum of a 12 hour half life.

While I can't say I've sat in a lab and personally tested the half life of Carbolin vs regular forkolin, every person that I've sold C-19 to has come back with great results. I've got a group of guys that live and die by it. I've never tried it by itself, but I have had HotRox extream, which has it in it, and I've personally had awesome results.

I know they don't have a great reputation on here, but I like a lot of Biotest's products, they are just horribly over priced.

DB2000
what are these great results

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
what are these great results
Incraesed hardness. Valscularity like crazy, General raving approval. All starting within 2 weeks, and these guys are not fitness newbies. Take it for what it's worth.