• Total voters
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much do you guys spend a month on supps? After looking at peoples stashes(supps) it made me look at my past credit card statements I think I spent alot only to find it was about $75-100 or so a month when Im doing the basic's then bumps up a litte when Im doing somthing special.

What are the basics you get each month? For me its like a month/every other month but I'm always buying...
Creatine
Glutamine
Taurine
Protein
BCAA's

I'm also doing this to make the $250 I dropped this month a little less hurtful,lol.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ive only spent like 150 total on supplements. People depend too much on supplements, Protien Creatine and Vits are all I need. :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
first time i've splured on supplements, i spent about $150-180 this month. normally its just protein and an NO booster for creatine/preworkout energy

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
way back i spent a total of 400 one month most was a waist it was in a nutrition store i walked into
dymatize expand
JS nitro VM
animal cuts
protein
BSN nitrix
AX hyperdrol (original)
that was before i really learned and so forth
best thing in there was the vitamin and hyperdrol

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Not that much at all. Don't know numbers but not more than 50 if that.

I made 1 large purchase this month but that was my first in a few.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
It really depends because I'll go for a few months without spending anything, and then stock up again and spend maybe $300, which lasts a good 4-5 months.

FX01

Awards
How much do you guys spend a month on supps? After looking at peoples stashes(supps) it made me look at my past credit card statements I think I spent alot only to find it was about $75-100 or so a month when Im doing the basic's then bumps up a litte when Im doing somthing special.

What are the basics you get each month? For me its like a month/every other month but I'm always buying...
Creatine
Glutamine
Taurine
Protein
BCAA's

I'm also doing this to make the $250 I dropped this month a little less hurtful,lol.

This is only a list of recent buys:
Pheraplex
Hdrol
Hpx2
Formasane
Taurine

Staples:
Cyto Gainer (Spread out at the needed windows)
Omega 3 Fish Oil
Joint Support (Otherwise, I can't sleep)

I really hate reading my monthly debit statements,
because I spend more money on gas for my truck.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, thats just the growing pile from spending that much a month. I could probably go 3-4 months without buying anything

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably the oars will move in different directions, and we'll just go in circles :D but it will be a fun ride regardless ;)

I can't wait to not be doing a sponsored log :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Ive only spent like 150 total on supplements. People depend too much on supplements, Protien Creatine and Vits are all I need. :thumbsup:
30 supply of ON 100% Whey (@48g/day) = $42.99
30 supply of bulk creatine mono (@6.6g/day) = $5.98
30 supply of Adam Men's Multivit = $8.95

total = $57.92

$92 of your monthly $150 sup allowance unaccounted for. we need answers. :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
30 supply of ON 100% Whey (@48g/day) = $42.99
30 supply of bulk creatine mono (@6.6g/day) = $5.98
30 supply of Adam Men's Multivit = $8.95

total = $57.92

$92 of your monthly $150 sup allowance unaccounted for. we need answers. :lol:
haha i meant TOTAL. umm lets see, x2 bottles of leviathan x1 bottle of incarnate, an epistane and JW when I heard bout the whole Possible PH ban X-Lean and bulk CM powder. Oh and my 20 buck multi vit that last for 3 months :lol: not sure what that total is, I dont buy protien, allergic to most protiens except for isopure.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
umm lets see, x2 bottles of leviathan x1 bottle of incarnate, an epistane and JW when I heard bout the whole Possible PH
dude, when i heard about the ph ban when phera, zol, tren, xmass etc where around and being sold off, i bought a sh*t load and i'm probably never gonna use em now and i'm stuck with it all in a freezer

i'd rather use havoc/epi now and that's getting hard to buy from the guys at nutra:thumbsup:

BTW i try to work to a $20-$25 a week supp budget which works out ok

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thats what I can remember at least, there were plenty of times i bought bulk mono creat from GNC but that was a LOOONNNG time ago.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dude, when i heard about the ph ban when phera, zol, tren, xmass etc where around and being sold off, i bought a sh*t load and i'm probably never gonna use em now and i'm stuck with it all

i'd rather use havoc now :thumbsup:
haha i bought just one, i doubt ill ever use that many, Ill be holding onto it for awhile, It was just WAY too tempting, I had 78 dollars worth of nutraplanet credit while the talk was going on. One thing lead to another and yeah I bought them. JW was like 30 bucks at the time. Cheapest ive ever seen by like 8 bucks. Plus I couldnt think of anything else I wanted that fell in the 30 buck range. :lol:

easymac

easymac

Awards
Two questions:
Hows the EAS protien & whats with the heinz 57 lol
very nice stash though

I used to get that same EAS protein at sams club. 6lbs for like $26 although i am sure it has gone up since then. It is pretty decent though.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Damn Easy.... are you opening up a supp store to compete with nutra? lol

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Although I do occasionally have months where I spend more, I'm usually under $100, and I'm in Canada where this stuff costs way more.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
After splurging on RPM and Drive, I'm gonna have to keep my monthly supp budget pretty low... Pretty much limited to multi-v, BCAA's, creatine, BA, and protein :sad:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to get that same EAS protein at sams club. 6lbs for like $26 although i am sure it has gone up since then. It is pretty decent though.
Yeah, its still only $28 tho, for 6lbs and its a nice low carb low fat whey. Tastes good too.

easymac

easymac

Awards
Yeah, its still only $28 tho, for 6lbs and its a nice low carb low fat whey. Tastes good too.

I know where i am going to pend $28 this aternoon then. The EAS at walmart is like $18 for 2lbs now so i figured the 6lb bag had gone up too.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I got the hookup on so much good stuff....... I BUY 2 tubs of Beverly protein a month and I'm good to go, for the most part.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Costco EAS protein has soy in it, if you care.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My monthly supplementation sets me back on average about USD 400 per month. Apart from the individual products I buy, shipping across the Atlantic kills! In some months, shipping can consume up to USD 100 on two orders. To avoid hassles with the German Customs (pretty much everything is branded as drug and not a supplement. Even samples of ZMK that MST graciously shipped to me were returned!!!), I have my orders shipped to a contact in the UK (then pay import duty and so on), and then have him ship them to me. Pretty complex business. But that's my only real chance of getting my hands on some of the solid products available here.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bad easy ! I really have you slaughtered though....I don't think ya'll want to see it....:lol:
I can imagine that you also get enough in samples that it doesn't cost much either :D

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
My monthly supplementation sets me back on average about USD 400 per month. Apart from the individual products I buy, shipping across the Atlantic kills! In some months, shipping can consume up to USD 100 on two orders. To avoid hassles with the German Customs (pretty much everything is branded as drug and not a supplement. Even samples of ZMK that MST graciously shipped to me were returned!!!), I have my orders shipped to a contact in the UK (then pay import duty and so on), and then have him ship them to me. Pretty complex business. But that's my only real chance of getting my hands on some of the solid products available here.
WOW!!! That shipping is unreal, sorry man:(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!!! That shipping is unreal, sorry man:(
Yea, unreal! The equivalent of 3 bottles of Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2 dissipates in shipping alone :frustrate

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I live in Holland and I have the same problem. The shipping costs can be very high, especially if your order is heavy (whey...) Good thing the Dollar is very cheap to us right now. And supplements are waaaay cheaper in the US than in europe.
Example:
Bad Ass Mass is €63.90 here. In dollars that is about $91!
At nutra it's $32.50 if you choose Priority Mail International as shipping method you pay an extra $28
$32.50 + $28 = $60.50

See why we order from the us?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I can imagine that you also get enough in samples that it doesn't cost much either :D
Sadly I haven't had much contacts with company reps as of yet, so no freebies as of yet lol. Although when I did have my store, I did get alot. I Tend to stock up big time twice a year, then spend about 200 a month on supplements for me and my family(Had to scale it down though since adding another car and buying a house since I started at nutra). I always have relatives and friends take my stuff, so i buy alot lol.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
show meeee :blink:
Lol cd. man it would take me a while to get everything together...I have about 12 bottles of protein on top of my cabinets,plus another box full. If you really want to see it though.....:afro:

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
after these 2 m-drol cycles and their post cycle therapy its just gonna be a bottle of rpm a month, with whey and creatine and thats it for a while! Well, until Christmas!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I buy all my supplements in bulk, mostly portein, creatine, maca, multis, and fish oil. Probably spend a little over 200 but usually lasts me 3 to 4 months. I splurged and got RPM this time so it is a new one to add to my list.

I was at Costco yesterday and the EAS is up to 29.95.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Each month I order:

4x Ultra Peptide
2x Torrent
2x Xtend
1 Multi Pro 32x
2x L-Carnitine
2x ALA
1 Maca
1 Selenium
1 Fish Oil

I end up spending about $200.00 a month or so, bc I dont have to replace the multi, carnitine and ALA each month as they last a little longer. The reason my cost is so high is because the only protein I drink is Ultra Peptide which is expensive. I use about 5 scoops per day in between my 7 meals.

Im pretty stocked up on VasoXplode from that huge sale on the scivation site a while back.. I also have an unopened RPM and DRIVE that I am waiting to use.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I spend about $100-$150. But my wife doesn't know that.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Protein(Whey and Casien) and BCAAs (Bulk and Xtend)...From Nutra

Fish Oil, Multi, Glucosamine...from BJ's (wholesale club)

I think I'm running under 100 per month, maybe 75...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i buy protein, xtend and poseidon.....hook ups for everything else....so its not too bad