Opinions on ALRI Lean Dreams...

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Has anyone tried this...

I did last night for the first time with the samples from NP...

took it by itself i have never woke up so many time in the middle of the night before... but i have to say im not tired right now and i feel really good... but i woke up at least 3 or 4 times... it does say promotes deep sleep on the package and i wasnt sleep walking

any one have any better results...i have a few more samples so im going to keep trying for the next few days to see if it was just a one time deal.

L

Losso

Awards
first night i took it, i had a an awesome nights sleep, felt realy good the day after, 2nd night i took it, i woke up a few times, 3-4 could of been my flatmates coming back late for one of them, but i still feel pretty good now, gonna take another packet 2nite and see what happens,

go NP and free samples :)

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
yeah im gonna try it again tonight and see...i mean even though i woke up alot i still feel energized and ready to go... so i mean it looks like it worked to a degree

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
best sleep product ive ever used i went thru about 4-5 bottles

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples as well, loved it. Well definately use it as well as Abyss and X-Dream. Figure using all three will help from building a tolerance.
Also like to add 1-C to the mix!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Got my samples as well, loved it. Well definately use it as well as Abyss and X-Dream. Figure using all three will help from building a tolerance.
Also like to add 1-C to the mix!
just got my 1-carboxy, itching to try it...i will when my lean dream samples run out... to compare.

easymac

easymac

Awards
Lean Dreams worked well for me, but i also tried it with a gram of GABA. But i have taken GABA by itself before and never slept as deeply as with GABA + Lean Dreams. Its good....m'kay

T

tattoopierced1

i love it... def. one of the best sleep supps I've tried.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
I was amazed how quickly it put me to sleep. Normally I'm one of those people who tosses and turns for an hour before they go to bed. However, I tried the sample I got, and was amazed. I felt so refreshed the next morning.

Definitely going to be buying a bottle as soon as I get some cash.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i hope tonights slumber will be diff regarding the Lean Dreams...

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
me and my fiance have used it only got 5 hours of sleep one night....woke up feeling like i was gonna throw up!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
thats about my experience...except i never felt like i had to throw up...had some bad stomach/intestinal distress though

TLTrader

TLTrader

Awards
Lean Dreams Works Great!

My wife and I have been using Lean Dreams for about 5 weeks now and really like it. I am very sensitive to sleep medicine and was very groggy the next morning after taking Tylenol PM :yawn: . With Lean Dreams I go to sleep much quicker and do not wake up groggy at all. The only side effect we have noticed is having more vivid dreams once in a while that we were able to remember in great detail the next morning. My wife had one just last night.

BTW, we are taking ALR's Tri-Lean products and are very happy with the results.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me and my fiance have used it only got 5 hours of sleep one night....woke up feeling like i was gonna throw up!
Yea same here. Except it worked great for me @ 1 cap a night then when I bumped to 2 caps it made me feel awful. I woke up having to puke and was s h i t ing like a cocker spainial. It was bad because it took me like 7 days to figure out what it was.

At 1cap a nite it thought it was good. Make sure to asses your tolderance.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
I feel the same as you, I got extremely tired like an hour or two after taking it and some melatonin, i had crazy vivid dreams, woke up a whole bunch of times and definately could NOT get outta bed this mornin so i skippe dmy classes. I would wake up, sleep and dream, and then wake up again 4 min later and be like wow i had a dream in less than 3 min.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Really didn't notice anything from it! Woke up a little more frequently throughout the night (3-4 times) but that's about the only thing I noticed..

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this...

I did last night for the first time with the samples from NP...

took it by itself i have never woke up so many time in the middle of the night before... but i have to say im not tired right now and i feel really good... but i woke up at least 3 or 4 times... it does say promotes deep sleep on the package and i wasnt sleep walking

any one have any better results...i have a few more samples so im going to keep trying for the next few days to see if it was just a one time deal.
i had the exact same problem but when i woke up in the a.m i felt pretty good

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i had the exact same problem but when i woke up in the a.m i felt pretty good
glad its not just me... i think tonight ill try 1 pill instead of 2 try to sleep, if can fall asleep pop the 2nd...hopefully that will help...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
This stuff at 1 cap knocked me out in 15-20mins and made me sleep like a baby all night, none of those problems you mentioned..

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was decent some nights I used it. However, melatonin gives me night terrors. Not nightmares... night 'terrors'. Big difference.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i think the problemn is solved. dont take all three caps at one

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I thought it was decent some nights I used it. However, melatonin gives me night terrors. Not nightmares... night 'terrors'. Big difference.
wow really? night terrors? before i tried the lean dreams last night i have been using melatonin to knock me out..about 6mg a night have been working wonders...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
but only 2 come in the sample paks...
i got my sample packs from the olympia expo and im pretty sure there were three caps. i could be wrong but whatever. i think everyone should start with 1 cap to assess (i think thats how u spell it) tolerance.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
wow really? night terrors? before i tried the lean dreams last night i have been using melatonin to knock me out..about 6mg a night have been working wonders...
Yeah, it works really well with some people... I mean... I will start supplementing with it when I'm older due to the fact that melatonin regulates our body-aging clock as well as circadian rythms... But when I take melatonin, during the transition phase from subconscious to a conscious waking state, it feels like I'm in suspended animation while horrifying images are flashing in front of me.
For example, one night I was 'waking' and I couldn't move and I saw a large snake dangling from my ceiling fan right above my head and it snapped at me as if it were going to attack. I felt a spasm shoot down my spine and then I was able to move, so I sprung to my feet and was VERY combative (fight or flight) yelling, "where you at you motherf*er!"

An episode would happen like this or sometimes worse whenever I'd wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning.

One night I saw someone who appeared to be robbing my bedroom and he, or 'it', was wearing a hood... then it turned to me and had no face. Yeah.... no more melatonin for me for a while!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
damn bro sounds intense ever hurt yourself or anyone else?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
damn bro sounds intense ever hurt yourself or anyone else?
Hmmm... good question. I don't recall. I am enjoying my new sleep aid much better though. I used to never be able to get good sleep with a girlfriend in the bed, but no one ever got hurt. ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Worked well for me but I also had the night terrors.
Yeah man, the night terrors were too much.

What's going on with that avatar? This sounds kinda odd, but the people with those awesomely beautiful female avatars really make me melt. :box:

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
I know that "Melatonin Feeling"

Hey FOG,
I was searching for some sleep advice and stumbled on your post about melatonin and your "night terrors". I was LMAO because I know EXACTLY what you meant and I knew you weren't joking or exaggerating. I was having alot of sleep issues and wanted to get off Lunesta so my doc prescribed liquid melatonin (supposedly more effective/powerful than the pills). The script said take 3-6 drops before bed. Of course the first night I went ahead and took 10 drops thinking it couldn't be as powerful as Lunesta. Well I had the 3 worst nightmares - night "terrors" as you correctly desribed them - that I EVER had ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT. So vivid and terrifying that I can still clearly recall each one today. My wife said I was literally screaming in the night. I believe I must have run into the same "it" you spoke of in your own night terrors.
I locked up that melatonin for a long time. Today I find that a little Relora throughout the day and one cap of Lean Dreams plus 2-3 drops of melatonin at night and I can sleep through a huricane and have "nice" dreams.
The CIA can forget about waterboarding. All they have to do is use 10 drops of liquid melatonin and the terrorists will be screaming for mercy.

Yeah, it works really well with some people... I mean... I will start supplementing with it when I'm older due to the fact that melatonin regulates our body-aging clock as well as circadian rythms... But when I take melatonin, during the transition phase from subconscious to a conscious waking state, it feels like I'm in suspended animation while horrifying images are flashing in front of me.
For example, one night I was 'waking' and I couldn't move and I saw a large snake dangling from my ceiling fan right above my head and it snapped at me as if it were going to attack. I felt a spasm shoot down my spine and then I was able to move, so I sprung to my feet and was VERY combative (fight or flight) yelling, "where you at you motherf*er!"

An episode would happen like this or sometimes worse whenever I'd wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning.

One night I saw someone who appeared to be robbing my bedroom and he, or 'it', was wearing a hood... then it turned to me and had no face. Yeah.... no more melatonin for me for a while!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used this and I have more vivid dreams but not night terrors. My problem is even with 1 cap I still wake up groggy. However I also wake up with a flatter stomach as I have cortisol issues.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Love it, works better as a sleep inducer than phenibut for me, since no 'hangover' for me (like pheni gives me).

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
I have used this and I have more vivid dreams but not night terrors.
The Lean Dreams is fine. It's using too much melatonin that takes you to the Land of Night Terror.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I like ALRi's Lean Dreams and more so their Tri_lean system. I used it precontest for 12 weeks and dropped 47lbs. Went from 30% BF to 4%. Anyway, your dreams are more geared to what you have for stress in your actual life. You must worry alot and it comes out in your dreams.

Melatonin and Lean Dreams help you sleep deeper into the phases to get better rest and induce for Gh production naturally. I would suggest maybe taking it a little earlier before bed which may help with the groggyness or go to sleep earlier if possible.

C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was a waste of $30,it was no more effective than 3mg melatonin.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
my brother has been using it for a few weeks now and he loves it, he said he hasn't woke up in the middle of the night at all, always good deep sleep, and he said all the dreams he remembers are "good" ones. hes even looking a little leaner.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I thought it was a waste of $30,it was no more effective than 3mg melatonin.

Well it has more than just some melatonin in it I believe. I don't have the bottle in front of me since I'm not using it but I was pretty sure it had a lot of ingredients to induce fat burning and carb craving during the night. I bought the whole Tri-Lean system for just under $80 and I got a bottle of their Thyroid X with it so cost wise I would buy the whole kit

C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it has more than just some melatonin in it I believe. I don't have the bottle in front of me since I'm not using it but I was pretty sure it had a lot of ingredients to induce fat burning and carb craving during the night. I bought the whole Tri-Lean system for just under $80 and I got a bottle of their Thyroid X with it so cost wise I would buy the whole kit
My point was that it didn't have anymore impact on sleep quality for me than 3mg melatonin alone and if you're expecting something that helps you sleep you'll more than lilkely be disappointed Other feedback on this seems to fall in the negative,regarding sleep specifically,a couple threads on mindandmuscle.net show this.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
My point was that it didn't have anymore impact on sleep quality for me than 3mg melatonin alone and if you're expecting something that helps you sleep you'll more than lilkely be disappointed Other feedback on this seems to fall in the negative,regarding sleep specifically,a couple threads on mindandmuscle.net show this.
Oh I understand where you are coming from. I actually got some 5mg Melatonin from Natrol the other day. Works well

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Anyway, your dreams are more geared to what you have for stress in your actual life. You must worry alot and it comes out in your dreams.
Blade,
How right you are. One of my 3 daughters suffers from cystic fibrosis, an incurable and life shortening lung disease. I worry all the time. Sleep has come very hard for me over the past few years. Last year my family doctor prescribed Lunesta and Xanax and I got addicted (in that I couldn't sleep unless I took one or the other). Since then I have been searching for "natural" sleep remedies to get off having to take a Lunesta or Xanax before bed. (BTW, my new HRT doc says Lunesta is worse than Xanax when it comes to T issues).
Anyway, I found that taking Relora throughout the day plus 2 caps of Lean Dreams and a little extra melatonin at night works well for me (my HRT doc has prescribed the liquid melatonin drops). However, the times I couldn't fall asleep and took even more melatonin (over 6mg) created the "night terrors" that Force of Green referred to earlier in this thread. Thus my theory that too much melatonin can bring on night terrors (especially if you're "predisposed" with stress as you correctly point out).

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Blade,
How right you are. One of my 3 daughters suffers from cystic fibrosis, an incurable and life shortening lung disease. I worry all the time. Sleep has come very hard for me over the past few years. Last year my family doctor prescribed Lunesta and Xanax and I got addicted (in that I couldn't sleep unless I took one or the other). Since then I have been searching for "natural" sleep remedies to get off having to take a Lunesta or Xanax before bed. (BTW, my new HRT doc says Lunesta is worse than Xanax when it comes to T issues).
Anyway, I found that taking Relora throughout the day plus 2 caps of lean Dreams and a little extra melatonin at night works well for me. However, the times I couldn't fall asleep and took even more melatonin created the "night terrors" that Force of Green referred to earlier in this thread. Thus my theory that too much melatonin can bring on night terrors (especially if you're "predisposed" with stress as you correctly point out).
My prayers go out to your daughter and your family as you cope with these "life" issues. There are times that if I am having a hard time getting relaxed I meditate on the Word of God in the bible. That's if it's your thing of course, but being a Christian that I am, also involved in Ministry, I find this type of meditation helps a lot. OR you could find some nice soothing music like Enigma or Ocean sounds to play in the background real light while you sleep. You'll be amazed how your mind will go into a happy mode.