Your opinion of what WTF Pump'd tastes like

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've read a couple reviews of WTF Pump'd and the taste of it. It is pretty interesting because it varies from person to person. For people who have used WTF Pump'd before post what you think that nasty taste is like.

My opinion of the taste: Vomit+lemonade stirred together. It has that nasty off taste of puke.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Vomit mixed with a splash of a lemony ass.:gore:

onelife

onelife

Awards
haha I really dont think its that bad... its just gritty. I had good results with it so I really cared less about the taste!

tattoopierced1

i didnt care for the taste, but it did work great. Taste is something I can overlook if the product works.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
The taste is not great (although it's not horrible either), but the texture as you get to the end of it is pretty unbearbale. Glycerol Monostearate does not break down easily.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
somebody has been hanging around the zoo too much lol.
haha...dude in south florida you dont need to go to the zoo....it comes to you. LOL.

yeah when you get to the bottom it gets pretty bad.

I tried it last night before workout and i had some really great pumps... i think i got some new stretch marks from the pumps = ( hate those stretch marks...cant wait for RPN's new lotion that dsade was talkin about.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
haha...dude in south florida you dont need to go to the zoo....it comes to you. LOL.
Sh!t! I was getting ready to move to the Fort Lauderdale / Naples area. I don't like Gorilla though.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Sh!t! I was getting ready to move to the Fort Lauderdale / Naples area. I don't like Gorilla though.
AHAHA yeah way to many down here...(dont mean to offend anyone with that statement sorry if i do)

I dont think you gotta worry bout too many Rilla's in naples...lots in Ft. Lauderdale though...lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
only talking about the taste not if it works. No hijacking the thread please.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did i know you would say something about hijacking or off topic stuff....

If all you care about is taste then go drink some b1tch drinks and loosen up. A flaming homosexual crossdresser is more man than you! lol damn. dont drink it then!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

If all you care about is taste then go drink some b1tch drinks and loosen up. A flaming homosexual crossdresser is more man than you! lol damn. dont drink it then!
Maybe I should shoot an email to ALRI about changing the flavor to 'Jizz Lemonade'. Ya digg ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've stated this before, but I'll go ahead and say it again. When I am buying supplements (in particular the powder) I'm putting it in my mouth and I'm going to taste it. I've already expierence several very shltty tasting supplements. Do companies not test this shlt out they put out on the market ? Do they expect people to actually be OK with poop in their mouth ? I'm not.

Some noteworthy gems I'd like to take some time to recognize:

Optimum Nutrition vanilla ice cream: dry wall plaster

VPX NO Shotgun: Pure sewer sludge

ALRI WTF Pump'd: Vomit Lemonade (works awesome though)

SAN Vault: uh, yeah

....probably out of all the supplements I've ever tasted NO Shotgun is the worst. There is not a flavor indicator on the product and I honestly don't know how that garbage ever got put out on the market.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
....probably out of all the supplements I've ever tasted NO Shotgun is the worst. There is not a flavor indicator on the product and I honestly don't know how that garbage ever got put out on the market.
Maybe they made it to the market because the company owner(s) never tried their actual product LOL. I personally can tolerate bad tasting stuff if the results show up, powdered HMB anyone :) ?

easymac

easymac

Awards
Dammit I am getting transfed to Ft Lauderdale in january, now i hear this. What about Boca Raton?

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards

LMFAO... thats gonna keep me laughin all day...

ill drink a rotten death flavored supp if it give results... speaking of which, i actually just recieved my order yesterday which contained 1-carboxy and yellow gold...

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
"like my anus on a tuesday in july" - Stencil

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Dammit I am getting transfed to Ft Lauderdale in january, now i hear this. What about Boca Raton?
lol boca is better... dont get me wrong Ft. Laudy is a cool place...to hang out/visit...to live id rather not though...i live in Coral Springs...very nice place to live...Boca as well is nice to live, i go to school at FAU which is in Boca. Only thing about Boca...snobby ass rich/wealthy people who dont give a damn about anyone but themselves...if your an egotistical maniac youll fit right in. If your single you will love being in boca ... even if your not you will ...lol

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I've stated this before, but I'll go ahead and say it again. When I am buying supplements (in particular the powder) I'm putting it in my mouth and I'm going to taste it. I've already expierence several very shltty tasting supplements. Do companies not test this shlt out they put out on the market ? Do they expect people to actually be OK with poop in their mouth ? I'm not.

Some noteworthy gems I'd like to take some time to recognize:

Optimum Nutrition vanilla ice cream: dry wall plaster

VPX NO Shotgun: Pure sewer sludge

ALRI WTF Pump'd: Vomit Lemonade (works awesome though)

SAN Vault: uh, yeah

WOW...if you dont like supplements that taste like doo doo poo poo kaka then dont use them simple as that. Clearly you are not like everyone else on this forum that will man it up and down it to get good results. You would rather spend your day crying in front of the computer about how bad this stuff tastes... yeah it tastes horrible... cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the hell over it!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tasted it the other day and it wasn't even that bad. I think it was like drinking lemon dish soap. It is not something i would want to sip on for hours, but to just chug before a workout wouldn't pose a problem to me.

I have had much worse tasting things.

But taste is subjective.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps I miss something here, but I fail to see the wisdom of gathering different nasty descriptions of the taste of a product. Most contributors to the thread try to invent the coolest-but-nastiest descriptions. What would that change? Some may not even have tried the product! In passing easy judgments, it is easy to forget that there are compounds whose tastes are difficult to cover with flavours. Besides, the combination of different compounds can produce a taste worse than the individual tastes of the nutrients. In the end, the consumer should vote in the marketplace. If WTF Pump'd has an unbearable taste, and if taste is the key determinant of a purchase decision, sales should approach zero. Find a product with the same ingredients like WTF Pump'd that tastes better, then you can justify a thread like this!

easymac

easymac

Awards
lol boca is better... dont get me wrong Ft. Laudy is a cool place...to hang out/visit...to live id rather not though...i live in Coral Springs...very nice place to live...Boca as well is nice to live, i go to school at FAU which is in Boca. Only thing about Boca...snobby ass rich/wealthy people who dont give a damn about anyone but themselves...if your an egotistical maniac youll fit right in. If your single you will love being in boca ... even if your not you will ...lol
LOL. Thanks man, my fiancee comes from a pretty snoby family so i am sure she will fit right in with them.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Perhaps I miss something here, but I fail to see the wisdom of gathering different nasty descriptions of the taste of a product. Most contributors to the thread try to invent the coolest-but-nastiest descriptions. What would that change? Some may not even have tried the product! In passing easy judgments, it is easy to forget that there are compounds whose tastes are difficult to cover with flavours. Besides, the combination of different compounds can produce a taste worse than the individual tastes of the nutrients. In the end, the consumer should vote in the marketplace. If WTF Pump'd has an unbearable taste, and if taste is the key determinant of a purchase decision, sales should approach zero. Find a product with the same ingredients like WTF Pump'd that tastes better, then you can justify a thread like this!
:goodpost:

easymac

easymac

Awards
WTF taste similar to a shoe, but it is pretty effective so i cant knock it. Just chugz it and luvz it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel its any more or less effective than any of the other supplements that fit into the same category with basically the same compound make up. This category of supplement is full of options, so I do think taste matters. I'd rather drink something that tastes better and works identically. These products are a dime a dozen and a huge money maker. Every company now has one and they all are basically the same, nothing ground breaking. Taste does play a factor in my mind. With yellow gold, yes, it tasted horribly, but there is nothing else to really compare to in that category. So you put up with the taste. Just my .02:study:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...maybe stick to some chick drinks and leave supps alone if you use them for the taste....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CEE is some vile ass ****. I can imagine that is hard to cover up!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah that's true, and your right I won't buy it. I don't expect to ever buy any of the products I listed or WTF Pump'd again once this tub I paid for is gone.

SAN v-12 orange tastes fine
IDS muscle volumizer pink lemonade tastes fine

if companies don't give a f.uck about the taste then you obviously don't give a f.uck about customer concerns. it's a damn shame that people like me have to piss away money just to find a quality supplement. 95% of what is out there is garbage based on bullshlt, hype, marketing, and topped off with lies. Coincidently enough there is a large enough supply of individuals who feed into this, believe it, then open up their wallets......good for you because we need someone to stimulate the economy......and pay for Team Muscle-Tech's paychecks too.

As a paying consumer I have a right to voice my opinion and complain about whatever the f.uck I want to complain about. don't f.ucking try to censor me on what is 'important' and what isn't. I hate f.ucking nasty tasty supplements. I told Patrick Arnold I didn't like the original Clear Shot and he took in constructively and came out with an excellent new flavor. The same thing happened with Get Diesel Nutrition's R4W v 5.0 which also tasted like crap. Chuck Diesel came out with a better tasting R4W v 6.0 b/c that's what the customer wanted.

Of course these 2 instances are EXTREMELY rare for any company to do but fortunately there are a few that actually care.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
i loved the stuff but you guys are right... it taste like death...
i have a buddy that works at alri and apparently they have changed the flavor, or are working on it but it hasnt come out yet...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...maybe stick to some chick drinks and leave supps alone if you use them for the taste....
This is a stupid statement. Taste in supplements is a factor of the product, not the product itself.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
yeah that's true, and your right I won't buy it. I don't expect to ever buy any of the products I listed or WTF Pump'd again once this tub I paid for is gone.

SAN v-12 orange tastes fine
IDS muscle volumizer pink lemonade tastes fine

if companies don't give a f.uck about the taste then you obviously don't give a f.uck about customer concerns. it's a damn shame that people like me have to piss away money just to find a quality supplement. 95% of what is out there is garbage based on bullshlt, hype, marketing, and topped off with lies. Coincidently enough there is a large enough supply of individuals who feed into this, believe it, then open up their wallets......good for you because we need someone to stimulate the economy......and pay for Team Muscle-Tech's paychecks too.

As a paying consumer I have a right to voice my opinion and complain about whatever the f.uck I want to complain about. don't f.ucking try to censor me on what is 'important' and what isn't. I hate f.ucking nasty tasty supplements. I told Patrick Arnold I didn't like the original Clear Shot and he took in constructively and came out with an excellent new flavor.

I know though that for a lot of companies putting the customer first before their dollars is a huge leap.
I have never...heard of such a whiny, b*tchy, moany person in my life...WTF Pumped IS A QUALITY SUPPLEMENT, it gives great results and does what it claims... yeah it also tastes horrific...we have run over the proverbial dead horse with an 18 wheeler and burried it in concrete for good measure...

I'm sure you were also the sole contributing cause for a company to change the way its product tastes...

DOnt complain about not buying a supplement...JUST DONT BUY IT!!!! really nobody cares how much you colmplain about something...

People like you turn other people away from good supplements because you care more about taste then results. GROW SOME GONADS!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel its any more or less effective than any of the other supplements that fit into the same category with basically the same compound make up. This category of supplement is full of options, so I do think taste matters. I'd rather drink something that tastes better and works identically. These products are a dime a dozen and a huge money maker. Every company now has one and they all are basically the same, nothing ground breaking. Taste does play a factor in my mind. With yellow gold, yes, it tasted horribly, but there is nothing else to really compare to in that category. So you put up with the taste. Just my .02:study:
There are so many companies out there that all these products are a dime a dozen. There's nothing that another company cannot replicate (given that it is a legal product). If you aren't going to make something that works/tastes good then another company will. plain and simple. This is a dog eat dog world.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have never...heard of such a whiny, b*tchy, moany person in my life...WTF Pumped IS A QUALITY SUPPLEMENT, it gives great results and does what it claims... yeah it also tastes horrific...we have run over the proverbial dead horse with an 18 wheeler and burried it in concrete for good measure...

I'm sure you were also the sole contributing cause for a company to change the way its product tastes...

DOnt complain about not buying a supplement...JUST DONT BUY IT!!!! really nobody cares how much you colmplain about something...

People like you turn other people away from good supplements because you care more about taste then results. GROW SOME GONADS!!!
Cool, it is good to know that you and everyone else who only cares about what a supplement does have tremendously low standards. I don't however.

Is it an unrealistic expectation to have a product that actually works and tastes fine ? Apparently you don't have that expectation, but I do.

also too I'm just the only one who voices my opinion about how WTF Pump'd tastes. I know there are others out there that don't like it as well so this isn't just a 'me only' issue.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
This is a stupid statement. Taste in supplements is a factor of the product, not the product itself.
haha....stupid comment...whining about the taste of a product, and taking the time to dedicate an entire thread to it is kinda sad bud....
really....find a hobby

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I mix mine with metamucil, it tastes a little better and you get your fiber for the day...try it.. and reeper I have tried many of these no prework out sups and the only ones i would ever use again is scivation vaso explode or the wtf pumped... and the both taste like death.....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
haha....stupid comment...whining about the taste of a product, and taking the time to dedicate an entire thread to it is kinda sad bud....
really....find a hobby
yeah like spend all my time being a 24 yr old cool ass company rep for palo alto labs on internet forums. dang I guess I'm not so cool or special since I don't commit my life on the internet being an advertisement for a company. I'm sure in the big scheme of things you really mean a lot. You must be really proud of yourself aren't you ?

......really give yourself a pat on the back.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let me ask you this. What drink containing CEE, have you tasted and liked?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....yes, im a professional rep. this is what i do for a living..lol...riiiiiiiiiight...your a joke buddy, you always have been.....troll around some more...

im not going to efight with you....

later sad, sad troll
btw you have 2000 post since june...at least i post cause im a rep..whats your excuse for being here all day.....wow...cool guy

yeah like spend all my time being a 24 yr old cool ass company rep for palo alto labs on internet forums. dang I guess I'm not so cool or special since I don't commit my life on the internet being an advertisement for a company. I'm sure in the big scheme of things you really mean a lot. You must be really proud of yourself aren't you ?

......really give yourself a pat on the back.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Let me ask you this. What drink containing CEE, have you tasted and liked?
CEE tastes like death I know. This is the only product that I have used that specifically has CEE in it. Also vitamin b can tastes bad in powder form. I know what you are getting at and why you bring this up.

However, this is part of the puzzle and challenges companies figure out how to get past.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
wow dude...is this how you got 2,000 plus posts??? by complaining about the taste of every company's supplements?? if this is the approach you take man your a laggin.... there are way more than 2000 supps out there to complain about...keep goin!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
haha....yes, im a professional rep. this is what i do for a living..lol...riiiiiiiiiight...your a joke buddy, you always have been.....troll around some more...

im not going to efight with you....

later sad, sad troll
btw you have 2000 post since june...at least i post cause im a rep..whats your excuse for being here all day.....wow...cool guy

Hm, professional rep, my mistake good catch. Keep up the good work selling that Aspire.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hm, professional rep, my mistake good catch. Keep up the good work selling that Aspire.

clearly sarcasm is not part of your charm...im a student ....but thanks for your wonderful input....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
wow dude...is this how you got 2,000 plus posts??? by complaining about the taste of every company's supplements?? if this is the approach you take man your a laggin.... there are way more than 2000 supps out there to complain about...keep goin!!!
correct. I like e-support/e-encouragement.