Excell...came w/ 2 diff. scoopers??? and wont dissolve. HELP

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Ok so I got a kilo of excell and it came with a small scoop attached to the bag and i did the recommended doses to get a feel for it. First time using BCAA's before I would start to take in 50+ grams. So i use the small scoop and i waited 20 mins for it to dissolve. It didn't, i drank it anyway throughout my workout and wanted to puke from the tiny flakes/ crystals or w/e the hell it is. Then when i got home from the gym i did another 2 scoops and I noticed a much larger scooper inside the bag. The scoop is about the same ones you would see in your protein containers/bags. So now I'm confused as to which scooper I should use. I then followed the directions and put the shake in the freezer and shook it again and that still didn't dissolve it. HOW THE HELL DO YOU DISSOLVE THIS STUFF??? Those flakes are really annoying and make me sick. Obv. I'll tough it out if theres no solution but its nasty. Does anyone have any ideas? Also what scooper should I use? Thanks

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
50+ grams??!??!?!??!?!

Err I use about 5grams per bottle of 600ml.

Let it sit for a while, you can also leave it overnight without worrying about degradation.. next time try using a little less, especially since it was your first time :)

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
50+ grams??!??!?!??!?!

Err I use about 5grams per bottle of 600ml.

Let it sit for a while, you can also leave it overnight without worrying about degradation.. next time try using a little less, especially since it was your first time :)
Yeah, a lot of people have been bulking BCAA's and have been having a lot of success by doing so. Do you know which scooper i should use? the small on on the bigger one?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the big one looks like one that would come with AI's protein, it should be the smaller one.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
I just looked its not as big as the protein scoopers but pretty big. It says inside 10z, so i think its 1 oz. The other says 9cc (this is the smaller one). So you think the smaller one?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I have used excell and it dissolved really easily, pretty much instantly, better than some other bcaa powders actually.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
thank you rpen...any ideas how to help with the dissolving?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's a thread with info about how to get the Leucine in solution in the Supplements section. Hold on, I'll try to find it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, apparently changing the pH of the water so it's no longer neutral will help get the Leucine into solution better.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
People have asked about mega dosing so we included 2 scoops.

One is the small one for normal dosing the larger one for mega dosing.

We try to give customers what they ask for :)

CROWLER

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
People have asked about mega dosing so we included 2 scoops.

One is the small one for normal dosing the larger one for mega dosing.

We try to give customers what they ask for :)

CROWLER

ahhh very nice, another reason why i love your products...so how many scoops of the larger one is considered mega dosing? As this was my goal.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the acidity(sp) will help dissolve it quicker?
It should. Some drinks contain citric acid as a preservative or for it's sour taste (especially lime or lemon flavors or juices). It denatures the amino enough to help with mixing, but not so much that it changes it's effects. I have posted about this quite a few times, but I didn't think anybody was paying attention :D

Throw some ice cubes in a shaker cup and that actually helps some too just because they smash up the little clumps.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
sounds good. thanks for all the help. So about 2 scoops of the big scooper is about 56 grams right? If the scooper is 1 oz?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
shake it up...let it sit for like 10-15 minutes and it dissovles fine....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. thanks for all the help. So about 2 scoops of the big scooper is about 56 grams right? If the scooper is 1 oz?
I think you are misreading the scoop you say says one ounce. Scoops are in CCs

For mega dosing I do 3 large scoops total per day.

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah Crowler, the big ones do say 1 oz. but it also says 29.6CC.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhh there we go thanks!

CROWLER