Jj's memory study support formula!

  1. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Jj's memory study support formula!


    As promised, here is my stim free memory support study custom capsule!

    Inositol 50 mg
    Phosphadyl Serine 100 mg
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine 333 mg
    Pregnenolone 25 mg
    Reservatrol 50 mg
    Ginko Biloba 80 mg

    Take 3 servings a day. There you go!

  2. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    jj, no issues with the alcar to canada?..
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Hmm I could use this stack. I'll be interested in your findings.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    jj, no issues with the alcar to canada?..
    No prob at all!!
  5. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hmm I could use this stack. I'll be interested in your findings.
    I started using it today. I will let yall know how it works
  6. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    cboesger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0


    Cool, this would be great for college. Getting rough lol
  7. Registered User
    bombBoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    649
    Answers
    0


    is ginko proven effective for non seniors?
  8. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Cool, this would be great for college. Getting rough lol
    Oh yeah! I'm in my last year now.. very very rough lol
  9. Registered User
    MMABoxing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0


    Hey I heard a lot about Ginko Biloba...what brand do you buy?
  10. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    Hey I heard a lot about Ginko Biloba...what brand do you buy?

    I use Custom Capsule's...
  11. Registered User
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Answers
    0


    looks pretty solid except i would of included some picamilon for memory/mood support while taking it. let us know how it turns out and good luck.
  12. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    looks pretty solid except i would of included some picamilon for memory/mood support while taking it. let us know how it turns out and good luck.
    I am using it and love it. This was a CC concoction
  13. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,191
    Answers
    0

    wait


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I am using it and love it. This was a CC concoction
    hold up, ur saying that u have a saleable mix or r u suggesting this as an option for us to put together ourselves? man I'm needing this like crack...phenibut and clear edge has all but fizzed out as an effects supp for me...if this is a pre mix, point me in the direction.
  14. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,191
    Answers
    0


    oh, custom caps
  15. Registered User
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Answers
    0


    Isn't tyrosine good to throw in the mix? Fish oils possibly.

    Just curious on your thoughts as either Tyrosine has an incredible placebo effect on me or somethings working good.
  16. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    Isn't tyrosine good to throw in the mix? Fish oils possibly.

    Just curious on your thoughts as either Tyrosine has an incredible placebo effect on me or somethings working good.
    Tyrosine should be a good addition IMO. but this is really as good as it gets, as you don't want to pay too much for this. This formula is reasonable, and really effective.
  17. Registered User
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Tyrosine should be a good addition IMO. but this is really as good as it gets, as you don't want to pay too much for this. This formula is reasonable, and really effective.
    lol true, there's probably a ton of other things that can be added without necessarily making it much better.
  18. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,191
    Answers
    0


    It sure aint cheap, but hopefully it's worth it...thanks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:05 PM
  2. New DCP support studies
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 08:31 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 12:15 PM
  4. Recommend me a liver detox/support formula for both phase 1 and 2
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:03 AM
  5. Muscle Memory
    By scotty2 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in