l-Histamine

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone used this? Im just looking for more feedback. I just read a thread and someone posted on using it to increase the ability to orgasm....any other uses? experiences?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone used this? Im just looking for more feedback. I just read a thread and someone posted on using it to increase the ability to orgasm....any other uses? experiences?
Perhaps I am completely wrong, but I do not know of Histamine as an amino acid in the sense you implied. You probably meant L-Histidine, an amino acid that is important in spermatogenesis, especially in combination with zinc, also in the form of zinc-l-carnosine (carnosine is a multifunctional dipeptide made up of Beta-Alanine and L-Histidine).

Histamine on the other hand, as you know, is implicated in allergy cases. More specifically, in an allergy case, the body is first sensitized to an allergen (a foreign protein). This provokes the production of an antibody known as immunoglobulin E (IgE). This IgE circulates in the bloodstream, attaching to another kind of white blood cell known as a basophil. Furthermore, IgE binds to mast cells, a type of white blood cell located in the skin and the mucosal lining. When the allergen is recognized again, the IgE triggers the release of chemicals that motivate a typical allergy attack. These chemicals include histamine, prostaglandins, and leukotrienes. Histamine, produced by mast cells, causes localized swelling and inflammation, and is an important target for allergy medications. Many conventional treatments block the action of histamine. Examples of compounds with antihistamine-type action include quercetin, luteolin, and epigallocatechingallate (EGCG in Green Tea).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Histidine is converted by the body into Histamine. Histamine is released in large quantities during orgasm.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well I know anti-histamines increase sexual stamina. So, if you are looking for the opposite, I would say yes.

Dsade is your man to talk to though. No one knows the penis like dsade....

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I bought bulk l-histidine and beta analinine back when it was still relatively new, and using them both, I never got the tingles I get from just taking BA, and I'm wondering if the l-histidine helped this or if I got bunk BA from the bulk supplier(not NP)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys i meant l-histadine. thanks.

What are the doses needed. Someone said they took 1-3 grams.....

Sinner, how much of it is in aPCT?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
l-histadine

IT WORKS TRUST ME.

Ive never cum off or during sex til I started taking it..

Take 2-3grams for first few days and then 500mg-1g...

:DPlay around with it and see what dosage works for you!

:D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys i meant l-histadine. thanks.

What are the doses needed. Someone said they took 1-3 grams.....

Sinner, how much of it is in aPCT?
There's 100mg/cap L-Histadine in aPCT. 3 caps a day would be 300mg. Not as much as some of these guys are recommending, but it's designed more to get your balls back, not make you cum like a 12-year old again. :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's 100mg/cap L-Histadine in aPCT. 3 caps a day would be 300mg. Not as much as some of these guys are recommending, but it's designed more to get your balls back, not make you cum like a 12-year old again. :D
i actually want to be a minute man now! lol. fvck, bustin a nut has never been more of a chore. At least the female is always pleased :D thumbs up i guess...:rolleyes:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I got more of a tingle when using it with BA than with just BA alone.

Using histadine alone before sex produced some odd reactions. My wife complained her feet tingled like crazy and I finished early but without much sensation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got more of a tingle when using it with BA than with just BA alone.

Using histadine alone before sex produced some odd reactions. My wife complained her feet tingled like crazy and I finished early but without much sensation.
Sounds like you took too much?

Also depends a lot on endogenous levels and outside factors (allergens, etc.)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Used to have horrible allergies..but an insane sex drive. Now that I am more or less allergy free, the drive has diminished..along with getting older as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used to have horrible allergies..but an insane sex drive. Now that I am more or less allergy free, the drive has diminished..along with getting older as well.
That's where it gets complicated. Sounds like you were endogenously producing more histamine in reaction to allergens...and now everything is downregulated.

Maybe you didn't take ENOUGH histamine? Also looks like Green Tea might help here as well, as I look more into this.

Will you be experimenting again...maybe with some Slick Pleasures (shameless pug)?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably at some point. There's definitely a hormonal influence for me as well..ie toying with all these dern supplee-ments over the last several years. T to E1/E2 is probably wacked silly.

I also concentrated on getting inflammation and allergy pathways downregged over the last several years so that I no longer have much of any allergies or joint soreness.

B12 baby.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pugs are awesome doggies. When would a pug ever feel ashamed?
You would be ashamed if your face looks like it lost while tackling a sliding glass door, too.

Oh wait...I have seen pics of you.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Any breed of dog that has a chronic problem with it's eyeballs falling out of their f'ing sockets ought to be ashamed.

Just sayin.

So it sounds like Dsade is trying to get his new sex goo on everyone's penis. IMO, this is taking the benefits of board sponsorship way too far. lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be ashamed if your face looks like it lost while tacking a sliding glass door, too.

Oh wait...I have seen pics of you.
...yeah, I could only dream for a face like that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
green tea eh?

i guess there isnt enough demand for this to be stocked at Nutraplanet? (l-histidine)

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
im interested in trying Body Octane however i had the worst allergy attack yesterday, blowing my nose every minute for whole focking day. i guess my allergy season started.

so i got some allegra and nasonex, but i was wondering if increased histadine will make more histamine and make my life more miserable?

dont want to spend 45 bucks thats going to give me more trouble...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im bumping this up because i need to find some l-histadine and try this out......im having problems finishing in the bedroom....:( it was fun at first now its just embarassing.