Another RPM believer!!!!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I tried my new bottle of RPM this morning. I am on a tight budget for supps, so I try to make them as long as I can, while still trying to make them effective. I took two RPM's with my morning workout drink--Creatine/Aceytl l Carnintine. I could definately tell a difference in my workouts. I was not a raging animal or anything like that, but I seemed to have more endurance and focus, plus I did work out harder than usuall. I'm sure if I took four I'd be throwing the wieghts around like a mad man. Now I have some samples of DRive to try. I may need to order first because I'm sure as soon as I try Drive I'll want to keep taking it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to group. I was skeptical when I first tried it, but now it is a staple for me.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont have a bottle of RPM but i loooved the samples, im taking drive now and i planning on using 3 bottles if not more

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I found a store near me that carries Drive and RPM.:cheers: It is a few dollars more than Nutra, but I already got my order from Nutra, so if I like Drive I'll be stopping by to buy a bottle. It will come out of my "hiden money from the wife fund."

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I found a store near me that carries Drive and RPM.:cheers: It is a few dollars more than Nutra, but I already got my order from Nutra, so if I like Drive I'll be stopping by to buy a bottle. It will come out of my "hiden money from the wife fund."
:) I think all of my "hiden money from the wife" funds got used up recently- my wife is very difficult to hide stuff from....:trout:

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Mine is too, but she does not know how to check our bank account on line to see how much i got paid, so I always short the deposit in the ck book by 25-50dollars.By the end of couple of months I have enough to hit the supplement store. Thats if she does not screw up the ck book and then I have to use hidden money to fix it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mine is too, but she does not know how to check our bank account on line to see how much i got paid, so I always short the deposit in the ck book by 25-50dollars.By the end of couple of months I have enough to hit the supplement store. Thats if she does not screw up the ck book and then I have to use hidden money to fix it.
pretty slick- may have to try that :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
LOL! $25 or I email this screen capture to the wifey Ed!

jk

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn I thought my wife was the worst at finding my stash. Glad to know I'm not alone..Unfortunately my wife DOES know how to check our account online..:(

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
its funny because sooo many wives hide cash from their husbands to go clothes shopping

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
its funny because sooo many wives hide cash from their husbands to go clothes shopping
Problem is they are much better at hiding money than us. They have more patience to save a little over time then splurge. We need our supps every month so we have to find quick ways of finding hidden stash. But hey when you need a supplement fix there are always ways. I am currently skeeming for some money to buy another bottle of RPM and some Protein.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ROM additction, the first step is admitting that you have an addiction!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i laffed at the checkbook idea hahah

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a bad addiction when you have to lie to your wife to support it...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to lie, just tell her that if she wants you to look big and ripped, then she better stop whining about it!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No need to lie, just tell her that if she wants you to look big and ripped, then she better stop whining about it!
LOL :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If my wife complained about me spending money on supplements, and then I saw her come home with something totally worthless and unecessary I would throw a fit. Especially if she didn't have a job and just lived off my salary. Wow...I would be pissed. Luckily I'm not married yet.

Truthfully, I don't know how women do it. I was thinking the other day, what if I ended up getting involved with an older woman (or any woman for that matter) that had a nice amount of cash. Like, enough where I wouldn't ever have to work again. I was thinking, I really wouldn't feel right buying stuff I wanted for myself, or even buying things for her for birthdays or Christmas or whatever - Afterall, it's her money...Then I thought, what the phuq? Women do this every phuqing day!! THen I got pissed and slammed some cottage cheese.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take 5-7 everyday!

3 In the AM instead of Coffee

2 during the day to keep going

2 before workout...

Makes life great ha

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If my wife complained about me spending money on supplements, and then I saw her come home with something totally worthless and unecessary I would throw a fit. Especially if she didn't have a job and just lived off my salary. Wow...I would be pissed. Luckily I'm not married yet.

Truthfully, I don't know how women do it. I was thinking the other day, what if I ended up getting involved with an older woman (or any woman for that matter) that had a nice amount of cash. Like, enough where I wouldn't ever have to work again. I was thinking, I really wouldn't feel right buying stuff I wanted for myself, or even buying things for her for birthdays or Christmas or whatever - Afterall, it's her money...Then I thought, what the phuq? Women do this every phuqing day!! THen I got pissed and slammed some cottage cheese.

LOL- marriage tends to be a give and take- luckily, my wife is pretty practical about stuff :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seriously, they complain about what we spend money on, but then they come home with complete crap that makes you go "WTF"?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"seriously, they complain about what we spend money on, but then they come home with complete crap that makes you go "WTF"?"

Yeah, like diapers for the baby and stuff. I'm like.."what's wrong with newspapers and duct tape?! Or why does that thing have to eat so much? It's cutting into my protein budget!" and then she beats me real real bad and I limp into the basement to moderate AM.

AM..The only place where I have power to make people pretend to respect me. :thumbsup:

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I actually have my supps shipped to my friend's address so that the woman doesnt see!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Damn, my wife makes sure I've ordered HER stuff before I submit the orders. I turned her into a sup junkie to avoid the arguments about buying them.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have my supps shipped to my friend's address so that the woman doesnt see!
You probably consume the supps at your friend's place, too :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"seriously, they complain about what we spend money on, but then they come home with complete crap that makes you go "WTF"?"

Yeah, like diapers for the baby and stuff. I'm like.."what's wrong with newspapers and duct tape?! Or why does that thing have to eat so much? It's cutting into my protein budget!" and then she beats me real real bad and I limp into the basement to moderate AM.

AM..The only place where I have power to make people pretend to respect me. :thumbsup:
My wife wants a Juicy Couture diaper bag for the new baby. I told her she can use my RPM gym bag ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What began as an RPM thread has has turned into a wife bashing thread. lol. When I was married I never spent money on myself so I'd use that against the wife to justify me buying supplements. Guilt trips...worked everytime. :thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How well does this SARM feature in RPM actually work ?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most users are seeing some SARM-like effects- increases in strength, hardness, and a leaning-out effect. Several users have also reported increased levels of ALP (alkaline phosphatase) on blood tests, meaning that the icariin in RPM is having some effect on bone resorption/strengthening. Increased ALP is usually not seen outside of teenagers who are experiencing bone growth during puberty.

Users have reported mood-elevation, as well as increases in endurance......