NHA Stack vs anabolic xtreme mass stack

weaknessis

weaknessis

Awards
which would you use for pct?..... thanks for any advice..

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I like nha for price also worked extremly well for me. But I hav not tried the mass stack and I would say if you are going to do he mass stack add PCT or some Test booster in there. Alot more money for mass stack.

weaknessis

weaknessis

Awards
so can i used the ultimate NHA stack for pct ?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Also there is Drive/RPM from APN you can email them for a sample I am liking there stuff as well but I have yet to use it fully.

weaknessis

weaknessis

Awards
alright thanks because im taking epistane right now for a 5 week cycle ..and i was thinking of using nha stack for pct instead of inhibite-e so im going to go the NHA stack thanks for all the info...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
they are both awsome!!!

weaknessis

weaknessis

Awards
alright i odered it it comes with active xtreme,lean xtreme,and alpha drive xl ..do i need really alpha drive in the stack too.?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Uhh, maybe you should get some REAL PCT, like a SERM...

Honestly, do a little more PCT research, you'll be much happier.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
alright i odered it it comes with active xtreme,lean xtreme,and alpha drive xl ..do i need really alpha drive in the stack too.?
I have never used Alpha drive so I cant say might wanna just try it.

weaknessis

weaknessis

Awards
Uhh, maybe you should get some REAL post cycle therapy, like a SERM...

Honestly, do a little more PCT research, you'll be much happier.
i did but i heard u could used this stack as pct thats what i was asking to make sure..and as the the serm couldnt find one ..

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
i did but i heard u could used this stack as post cycle therapy thats what i was asking to make sure..and as the the serm couldnt find one ..
I think epi is pretty mild and NHA would be fine specially if you cant find a serm I always have nolva and clomid on hand but dont always use them in my pct.

weaknessis

weaknessis

Awards
I think epi is pretty mild and NHA would be fine specially if you cant find a serm I always have nolva and clomid on hand but dont always use them in my post cycle therapy.
alright thanks and what where ur dosages of the nha stack how many pills of each bottle did u take during ur pct.?

ps.. thanks for the help

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have never used Alpha drive so I cant say might wanna just try it.
i threw it in with my last pct.....it def didn't hurt anything!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks and what where ur dosages of the nha stack how many pills of each bottle did u take during ur post cycle therapy.?

ps.. thanks for the help
Mine was 3 pills ed Activate old bottle and I used 3 caps rebound reloaded.

No prob.