Aspire + Drive: Anyone try it yet?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for feedback on this combo. Curious as to whether fully dosed Drive turns it into Aspire 48. lol

Anyone give it a go yet? (and another go, and another, and then a couple dry runs..... lol)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'll test it out if you send me some Drive! :run: I could really use some right about now. I ran out of the betas a few weeks back and can already feel a huge difference w/o it being post cycle and all. :whiner:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
J......i letcha know this weekend!...ohhhhhh riiiiiiiiight

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have both at home! i would test it for ya if I had someone to test it on o.0

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive + aspire is a nice combo assuming you have nowhere to be but a hotel room with someone to "talk to". I walked around with a semi for the 36 hours. Actually drive and an aspire lite worked equally well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You better have some tight underwear and loose pants on hand, if ya plan on leaving the house that is.
haha..naw ill stay home...watch ufc....then take care of business..haha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thats funny E i find aspire lite just as strong....but last about 16-20 hours for me.....where full dose im walking around aroused at every stimulus for a few days

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The light does have more of a curve to it sort of like you are saying (but I can still feel it after 18 hrs, its just not very strong), but with drive it felt about the same as regular aspire. man I wish I could take some drive

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
.....I've divided one regular cap 4 times and it works great...zero headache....lasts maybe 12 hours....

...along with the icariin in Drive, this combo will most likely cause some serious penile vasodilation....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
.....I've divided one regular cap 4 times and it works great...zero headache....lasts maybe 12 hours....

...along with the icariin in Drive, this combo will most likely cause some serious penile vasodilation....
nice...ill hear ya from across the harbour..haha.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for feedback on this combo. Curious as to whether fully dosed Drive turns it into Aspire 48. lol

Anyone give it a go yet? (and another go, and another, and then a couple dry runs..... lol)

You've sparked my interest....therefore I'll dip into my limited Aspire stash (my 1/4 dosages) this weekend.... and monitor if prolonged effects are felt from the synergism of Drive. I started Drive 7 days ago.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You've sparked my interest....therefore I'll dip into my limited Aspire stash (my 1/4 dosages) this weekend.... and monitor if prolonged effects are felt from the synergism of Drive. I started Drive 7 days ago.
Limited..come on...you know you have an unlimted supply brutha

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it with Aspire Light yesterday. My eyes both got pretty puffy and bloodshot, but it was well worth it:dl: . Right now, the effects have waned and I probably didn't need to use the sample capsule that I got in the mail yesterday. Needless to say, I masturbated twice and had sex once in 24 hours. This was a bit of overkill.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, sounds like a solid (excuse the pun) combo.

Women of the world, beware!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Where the heck you been SS?
Bumming it here and there. A few things went down, and I'm trying to get my life back together at the moment. Should be any day now...:blink:

scrappydog

Awards
I have used Aspire Lite with drive.
Also using some Now Tribulus on and off and 2g Now Maca per day.

Can't complain at all. If your sex drive is up all you need is Aspire Lite IMHO. If you don't have a good sex drive the other stuff helps.

Once I get my sex drive up with trib/maca I usually back off of them altogether. I feel like it gets too high at times.

Drive I use for workouts. I do notice a boost in libido from it but maca boosts my libido more than anything really.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive done it about 6 times now and its the hardest Ive ever been in my life. Actually toooo hard. So hard that my wife wanted to practice deep throating..no joke.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ahh....thats good to hear..haha...you owe us for that!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully, I will get to try this out very, very soon.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....saturday night for me...i wont use aspire during the week....haha..makes for an uncomfortable experience at work/gym....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
its bad man...slightest lil thing....friction from riding the bike, watching this smokin chick do deadlifts...i learned my lesson, never again the day before training..lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is aspire lite the same price? I never looked at pricing :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one time that I tried Aspire was awesome, except for the headaches. I can vouch for the friction thing and to not wear basketball shorts.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love both of them....but perfer lite just because it doesnt last 2 or more days..lol
Thats why I loved them. How are the stuffy/boogery nose probs with the lite?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I loved them. How are the stuffy/boogery nose probs with the lite?
personally i never got them with the full dosed aspire, but user have reported less to no sides with the lite....still the odd headaches here and there.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i never got them with the full dosed aspire, but user have reported less to no sides with the lite....still the odd headaches here and there.
I never got the headaches at all...ever..but my nose will fill HARD ass boogers like 2 hours after taking it and it would last for like 2 days.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I never got the headaches at all...ever..but my nose will fill HARD ass boogers like 2 hours after taking it and it would last for like 2 days.
I wonder if there is a correlation there though...lol

But I never had headache problems either!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if there is a correlation there though...lol

But I never had headache problems either!
I dont get it. :blink:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: Seriously..... this struck me as hilarious the way you worded it

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: Seriously..... this struck me as hilarious the way you worded it
Ohhhhh hahaha I didnt even realize I did that.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lanbane-----> gives this thread 3 Drive and 1 Aspire Lite

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that ive become a lot hornier on Drive and X-Factor. I think it would work wonders stacked together.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could take drive :) Started my xfactor log, 50 days till I can drive, and counting ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Metroba.... I think I may now know the booger problems you referred too.......