Extreme DRIVEing!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extreme DRIVEing Method!!!

Ok, so I have been taking Drive for about 2.5 weeks now and I have to say that I am getting strength gains like no other, I mean VERY similar to the real anabolics. I was doing 6 a day for the first 2 week, felt no strength gains at all, just more sweating. So I decided to up the dose to 9 (3x3) and as soo as I did that, my strength went through the roof! I am not kidding when I say the strength gain is very close to real anabolic strength. I went from doing 70lbs x 12 on tricep pushdowns up to 130lbs x 12, it is unreal. I know 9 is not the most economical for most, but for me it is well worht my bottle going a little faster, the difference is night and day! I call it Extreme DRIVEing!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I have 3 bottles sitting here with my 3 bottles of RPM - 3 bottles of IGF-2 - 3 bottles of NEOVAR - and 2 bottles each of LIPO AM/PM... It's going to be a sick combo once I start it!

I need a AN gym bag or T-Shirt! YEAH!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So matthew has a 1 month supply :D

That is interesting myth, and you eat a pretty reasonable to high carb diet too right? I found I got better feel from drive with closer to a 40/40/20 than I did with low carb. can't wait to run it again

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have been taking Drive for about 2.5 weeks now and I have to say that I am getting strength gains like no other, I mean VERY similar to the real anabolics. I was doing 6 a day for the first 2 week, felt no strength gains at all, just more sweating. So I decided to up the dose to 9 (3x3) and as soo as I did that, my strength went through the roof! I am not kidding when I say the strength gain is very close to real anabolic strength. I went from doing 70lbs x 12 on tricep pushdowns up to 130lbs x 12, it is unreal. I know 9 is not the most economical for most, but for me it is well worht my bottle going a little faster, the difference is night and day! I call it Extreme DRIVEing!
you guys would need to make gallon sized jugs of Drive for us to try that ;P. 1000 capsules in every jug :afro:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am actually going pretty low carb right now, about 50 grams of carbs a day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting! I was at around that range, and when I went up to 150-200g a day, I noticed a big difference. hmm

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, I wasn't really feeling anything except the sweats, figured it's because my carbs were so low, but upping it to 9 just blew my strength up!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yea, I wasn't really feeling anything except the sweats, figured it's because my carbs were so low, but upping it to 9 just blew my strength up!
I wish i had enough caps to try that.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats why I said it's not for everyone, but for those tha can, it's WELL worth it, at least in my case.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I said it's not for everyone, but for those tha can, it's WELL worth it, at least in my case.
haha. Maybe I should buy my own bottle and start experimenting a little. Dirk gave me 2 bottles to log but it's not gonna last for 50 days on 9 caps per day. Also myth have you tried 3 caps morning 6 caps pre-workout? I wonder what would happen on that dosage protocol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, you got 2 bottles for the xfactor log? I got one bottle of superdrol ng

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow thats nuts, 9 caps a day!?!?

1 bottle would only last you 12 days, im only at four caps a day and after the 4th day im already noticing strength increase...9 caps would be totally insane!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea CellarDude, go buy one man! Make it 9 a day for 50 days, along with your Xfactor that would be insane!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I have 3 bottles sitting here with my 3 bottles of RPM - 3 bottles of IGF-2 - 3 bottles of NEOVAR - and 2 bottles each of LIPO AM/PM... It's going to be a sick combo once I start it!

I need a AN gym bag or T-Shirt! YEAH!
matt, i am thinking about doing the same stack , and was also considering buying lipo-y or one of the lipos. Explain why you are using both lipo am/pm.....and this is a transdermal correct?

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to see about getting lanbane to sponsor me for a double dose drive log ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
matt, i am thinking about doing the same stack , and was also considering buying lipo-y or one of the lipos. Explain why you are using both lipo am/pm.....and this is a transdermal correct?

thanks
No, he is refurring to our Lipotrpoin AM and PM formulas. These are our fatburner products for round the clock metabolism boosts.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
9 Drive + 3 RPM are the sh1t

and other goodies

Firsthing in the morning: 3 Drive+1 RPM+ 1 Lean Xtreme

40 min later with breakfast: 1 AdvancedPCT+ 1 MassFX

lunch time: 1 Advanced post cycle therapy+ 1 MASSfx

small snack-1 MassFX

Preworkout: 6 Drive+ 2 RPM+ 2 MassFx+ 1 AdvancedPCT+1 Lean Xtreme

Before bed: 1 Lean Xtreme+ 1 AdvancedPCT + 6 abyss

i been taking abyss 4 days on 3 days off

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dirk, try 9, the difference is incredible! You will thank me!! my muscle are thanking me now!

B

blazinred

Awards
That sounds great, Has anybody noticed anything different in the bathroom from taking that many?

Also, THEMYTH, who is that on your avatar, STUNNING!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No change in the bathroom at all, and my avatar is Mindy Vega sir! Yes, she is very stunning!

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So far the strength on 6 ed has been nothing short of incredible for me. I caught a cold so Ive gone down to 4 ed while I recover. I noticed nutra's price was down to something like $33 so I might have to give 8 ed a shot for about 30 days but its hard to imagine this stuff working any better!

200mph

Awards
Is 6+ pills of drive the new dosage schedule? Any tapering down from prolonged use?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Is 6+ pills of drive the new dosage schedule? Any tapering down from prolonged use?
6 caps is the new dosage. try 6 caps for the first 2 weeks and then tamper down from there.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 caps is the new dosage. try 6 caps for the first 2 weeks and then tamper down from there.
yup- I want everyone to get the best results possible- you will get good results from 4 Drive a day- but phenomenal ones from 6- which would you choose (do I even have to ask)? :D

PS- you can start with 6 a day and taper down to 4 after about the 10th day....I call it the "cAMP-loading" period- your ATP and cAMP levels (and subsequently LH and test levels) will really experience a big increase during this time- and you will feel it!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
double post :D

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
you guys would need to make gallon sized jugs of Drive for us to try that ;P. 1000 capsules in every jug :afro:
Hell yes. I wish there were more in the bottle, at least so it lasts a month at 6+ caps/day.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes. I wish there were more in the bottle, at least so it lasts a month at 6+ caps/day.
2 bottles will last you 37.5 days at 6 caps. Not bad really, Dirk suggested "cAMP-loading" which I will test. Ill let you know how it goes.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles will last you 37.5 days at 6 caps. Not bad really, Dirk suggested "cAMP-loading" which I will test. Ill let you know how it goes.
Yeah, but that's still 60 bucks for a month. I'm not made of money. I do like it but still, if it was like IGF-2 where you get a huge bottle, I'd like that a lot more :D Although, yeah it's more expensive per bottle.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but that's still 60 bucks for a month. I'm not made of money. I do like it but still, if it was like IGF-2 where you get a huge bottle, I'd like that a lot more :D
glad I got it for free. Im a college student with a extremely limited income. one bottle of drive per month is crazy already. :fool2:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, now you are making me want to try 9..lol

I have been running it 6 a day on workout days, and 5/day on non training days. I am going to add 3rpm to my workout days along with it. Having good results so far, but i just upped my dose to that, so it will probally be a little while longer before i notice some of the more pronounced effects.

Biggest effect has been my over all mood elevation, and sense of just wanting to lift. I like that.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Damn, now you are making me want to try 9..lol

I have been running it 6 a day on workout days, and 5/day on non training days. I am going to add 3rpm to my workout days along with it. Having good results so far, but i just upped my dose to that, so it will probally be a little while longer before i notice some of the more pronounced effects.

Biggest effect has been my over all mood elevation, and sense of just wanting to lift. I like that.
No worries imprezivr..... it seems 6 is almost a point of diminishing returns for a lot of people.... and many people's gut couldn't handle 9 caps worth of forskolin. I've been at 6... I'll try a couple higher and see what it does for me.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No worries imprezivr..... it seems 6 is almost a point of diminishing returns for a lot of people.... and many people's gut couldn't handle 9 caps worth of forskolin. I've been at 6... I'll try a couple higher and see what it does for me.
Ya, 6 seems to be the magic number for me so far.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ya, 6 seems to be the magic number for me so far.
i cant wait until tomorrow to see what 6 caps will do for me at the gym. so far 6 caps today did nothing for me. 1st dose though.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i cant wait until tomorrow to see what 6 caps will do for me at the gym. so far 6 caps today did nothing for me. 1st dose though.
Definetly takes a bit to start to notice the effects. You should like it!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, and 6 with good carb load is probably close to 9 with low carbs :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AND.... the immediate feel isn't as pronounced as RPM. Don't go into it looking for that.

J

Jet

Awards
  • Established
yup- I want everyone to get the best results possible- you will get good results from 4 Drive a day- but phenomenal ones from 6- which would you choose (do I even have to ask)? :D

PS- you can start with 6 a day and taper down to 4 after about the 10th day....I call it the "cAMP-loading" period- your ATP and cAMP levels (and subsequently LH and test levels) will really experience a big increase during this time- and you will feel it!!
I've been dosing at 2x2 for 13 days. Can I continue on as I am, or should I jump to 2x3 for a certain number of days for cAMP-loading (or has this already been accomplished by 13 days?) I'm dosing RPM every day now too, by the way.

N

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'll be sticking with 6 a day forever. I like PRing every workout.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I'll be sticking with 6 a day forever. I like PRing every workout.
Wow! That gets me all excited. tomorrows bench day. Gonna see how that works out for me. :dance:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ya'll are making me jealous, i might just have to give in and buy another bottle so i can run 6 a day, even though ive been at 4 a day (today being the 5th day) and im already noticing strength/endurance gains

200mph

Awards
I've been doing 5 per day (3x2) and 2 RPM before work out. Bumped it to 3 x 3 today. Strength, pump, vascularity was the same as before, but focus and aggression shot thru the roof! Hopefully it stays with me once I taper down.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing at 2x2 for 13 days. Can I continue on as I am, or should I jump to 2x3 for a certain number of days for cAMP-loading (or has this already been accomplished by 13 days?) I'm dosing RPM every day now too, by the way.
RPM will help with the loading period- it has a more immediate effect on raising cAMP, but less of a long term effect....think of RPM as a kick-start for Drive :) try 3x2 or 3x3 plus RPM and see how you feel- if it is the right dose, you will feel it the first or second day after changing the dosage- if Drive is already working well, don't change it....

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have lowered from 9 caps a day back to 6

i was ****ting my brains out olol but was def leaning out