Will this be a good postworkout meal?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahaha edit your post and remove the : pizza: next from the link it says it doesnt found the page, well i liked that burrito for anytime of the day , that made me hungry right now:D

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It leads into the "Big Country Dump" that comes about a half an hour later.:dump:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Lovely. I like the fact that you can make a meal out of it with hash browns and a coffee. That ought to put you around 1200 cals. Perfect for adding an inch of fat per sitting to your already giant *ss...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna say it: that looks pretty damn tasty. Then again, lots of foods look really tasty right now.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone read how the salad has more fat? So people go "mmmmm a salad sounds good..." and poof they turn into the Stay Puff Marshmellow man...WTF?! America is gettin pathetic. "It s portable country style." Yea its country style casue those farm gys work theyre a$$es of and need the cals. Also, freakin fruit and juice or a sandwich is pretty portable last timei checked.....END RANT!:nutkick: :dump: :rant:

It does look good though.:thumbsup:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone read how the salad has more fat? So people go "mmmmm a salad sounds good..." and poof they turn into the Stay Puff Marshmellow man...WTF?! America is gettin pathetic. "It s portable country style." Yea its country style casue those farm gys work theyre a$$es of and need the cals. Also, freakin fruit and juice or a sandwich is pretty portable last timei checked.....END RANT!:nutkick: :dump: :rant:

It does look good though.:thumbsup:
i see what you mean on the salad quote. this girl i knew used to eat these salad lunches premade she bought at the store, and never payed attention to the macros, so i look one day, it had 14 grams of trans fat, and about 800 calories. some of this stuff is ridiculous and deceiving.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see what you mean on the salad quote. this girl i knew used to eat these salad lunches premade she bought at the store, and never payed attention to the macros, so i look one day, it had 14 grams of trans fat, and about 800 calories. some of this stuff is ridiculous and deceiving.
so is it deceiving if it states all the macros/calories ON THE LABEL?

not food manufacturers fault that people are fat and too lazy to read labels apparently.