Drive and/or DCP for Recomp?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriceutical's Drive is positioned as, amongst others, an effective product for body recomposition. Pre-Drive, RPN's DCP was one of the classic products for recomposition. If one's goal is recomposition, which would be the best way to go? Drive? DCP? Both? Or would both be an overkill?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They would make a hell of a stack, especially if it is run for ~8 weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they both cover different paths to it, so i'd say stack

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
On paper, since I have yet to try drive, it should make for a great caffeine-free stack. Taken pre-wo, you might need to get ready for some killer workouts too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to agree with the consensus...potent STACK.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking DCP for a while and just added Drive this past week (with RPM pre workout and Leviathan in the mornings). So far there's not much to report as far as fat loss goes, but the initial effects of Drive are impressive. Workout intensity, focus and endurance have noticeably increased. The all day muscle fullness and vascularity are a very nice bonus too.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking DCP for a while and just added Drive this past week (with RPM pre workout and Leviathan in the mornings). So far there's not much to report as far as fat loss goes, but the initial effects of Drive are impressive. Workout intensity, focus and endurance have noticeably increased. The all day muscle fullness and vascularity are a very nice bonus too.
keep us updated on this stack!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The muscle fullness and vascularity that Drive appears to deliver are exciting possibilities for me. Sounds delicious! I hope to start a Drive/IGF-2/RPM/NeoVar stack next Monday. DCP might come in later.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, guys, for your contributions. As you pointed out earlier, the multiple pathways to recomposition that DCP and Drive would deliver appear to be an attractive opportunity for anyone wishing to cut body fat and add lean mass. Awesome!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So..... you all agree Dsade needs to send me some DCP?

I won't argue.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I absolutely have nothing against asianbabe and dsade combining forces and resources to send me a bottle of DCP!

By the way, Lanbane can consider a bottle of Drive in my direction!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you like to share your results for far with us in this thread, or do you have a log you can refers us to? Would be great to hear from you.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I always like DCP and i would add Poseidon to the stack. I cramp a little bit on DCP and Poseidon knocks that out.

Starting Drive and IGF-2 next week (recomp). I gonna add DCP around thanksgiving. Starting a log next week

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poseidon does knock the cramps out for sure. I get cramps with TTA products only when I stack them with caffiene, therefore Drive/DCP would make for a great stack because Drive is caffiene free.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to know, because i will lower my caffeine intake when i add DCP back.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always like DCP and i would add Poseidon to the stack. I cramp a little bit on DCP and Poseidon knocks that out.

Starting Drive and IGF-2 next week (recomp). I gonna add DCP around thanksgiving. Starting a log next week
IGF-2/DCP/Drive should deliver recomp at its best!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey, strat, I was a little lazy to read all the post prior to the one im making but for the record, I am leaning out right now on Drive and X-Factor. My calories are no where near just maintenace and im starting to see a noticable reduction in size from my mid section. Is it crazy immense fat burning? No, but it has allowed small definition to be shown on my midsection on a clean bulk. Pretty neat, never expected that. I would say it would make a hell of a recomp.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I would say it would make a hell of a recomp.
Cellar, did you mean Drive/X-Factor or Drive/DCP/IGF-2? Which stack would "make a hell of a recomp"?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Right now, im doing the following and seeing some pretty dang good results...comp...vascularity...strength gains....drive to keep working out...leaning out...etc.....seriously, all the above. Im about to add DCP to this stack next week.

DRIVE / ACT. X / PFULL / INCARNATE

thanks

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

What is your dosage of DCP?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
man i wanna try DCP....always forget to put it on my order

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be stacking these 2 very soon, can't wait!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like were both in for a helluva fat loss ride!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Mine will be short lived though, I only have a few samples ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have just taken advantage of the DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore combo sale at NutraPlanet. I will do a DCP/Drive/Shred-XS Hardcore/Lipotrophin-PM stack (with optional RPM) for three solid months. There is no hype here. Just plain solid products! It would be an understatement to say I am looking forward to this. Correct me, if I am wrong, but I do not see any negatives in taking these products and compounds for three straight months. DCP is absolutely fine mid-to-long-term. Drive should not be an issue, as long as I do not ovedose Icariin. In any case, a good liver-support blend should sort things out, if need be. Shred-XS Hardcore has an adrenal-support blend that some have informally compared with Reset-AD, so should be advantageous for use in that space of time. Lipotrophin-PM is a really fine blend that has not yet been given the place it deserves amongst champion fat burners. I am sure this will change soon.
Anyway, I am definitely itching to start my stack! :dance:

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
DCP: Stim or Not?

Starting Reset AD to (hopefully) recover from adrenal fatigue & have mild HPB also:sick: . Straight question: is DCP a stim or not?:think: I gots' ta' know!...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting Reset AD to (hopefully) recover from adrenal fatigue & have mild HPB also:sick: . Straight question: is DCP a stim or not?:think: I gots' ta' know!...
Non-stim.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the reset ad / shred xs hardcore combo is superb :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I have just taken advantage of the DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore combo sale at NutraPlanet. I will do a DCP/Drive/Shred-XS Hardcore/Lipotrophin-PM stack (with optional RPM) for three solid months. :dance:
You're covering all your bases there. Depending on your tolerance I would be cautious in adding in both RPM and Shredxs, although for pre-wo you could do DCP/Shred/Drive, for sure. The Lipo PM should give you a nice subtle kick in the ass when you're sleeping as well.. without making you drowsy. Should be a great stack with very few side effects.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If by stim you mean does it contain caffeine? Answer is no.
It is a potent alternative to stimulant based fat burners which does not negatively impact on your adrenals.

The Reset AD is also a top notch product. It will definitely help you curb out some of the stims.

DCP is my current favorite supplement
:head:
Glad you're enjoying it mang.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're covering all your bases there. Depending on your tolerance I would be cautious in adding in both RPM and Shredxs, although for pre-wo you could do DCP/Shred/Drive, for sure. The Lipo PM should give you a nice subtle kick in the ass when you're sleeping as well.. without making you drowsy. Should be a great stack with very few side effects.
I also thought about the combined effects of the stimulants in RPM and Shred-XS Hardcore. To address this, my plan is to take RPM only intermittently. Besides, I am counting on the adrenal-support blend in Shred-XS Hardcore to inhibit some possible negatives.

Lipo-PM is great! I've been on it now about two months. Effective, but sadly underrated.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I take it every night before bed, helps me sleep real well. Only time I don't take it is when I am on IGF-2!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also thought about the combined effects of the stimulants in RPM and Shred-XS Hardcore. To address this, my plan is to take RPM only intermittently. Besides, I am counting on the adrenal-support blend in Shred-XS Hardcore to inhibit some possible negatives.

Lipo-PM is great! I've been on it now about two months. Effective, but sadly underrated.
Lipo-PM also goes really nicely with Millenium Sports ZMK :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey, this is a kicka$$ thread. Glad I found it. I think I'm gonna do X-factor/Drive/DCP, with the Drive/DCP a 10 day overlap as suggest by EasyEJL!!

Not sure about all those other supps mentioned above, but I'm just looking for a solid recomp stack.

Oh, and I'll be using the X-factor BULK from NuttyPlanet

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, this is a kicka$$ thread. Glad I found it. I think I'm gonna do X-factor/Drive/DCP, with the Drive/DCP a 10 day overlap as suggest by EasyEJL!!

Not sure about all those other supps mentioned above, but I'm just looking for a solid recomp stack.

Oh, and I'll be using the X-factor BULK from NuttyPlanet

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
yea man that sounds great...i saw the breakdown easy gave u and i think ull love it. i love dcp and have some waiting for me to get used in december....and im finishing up some x-factor that has been very good to me as well

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
yea man that sounds great...i saw the breakdown easy gave u and i think ull love it. i love dcp and have some waiting for me to get used in december....and im finishing up some x-factor that has been very good to me as well
Good to hear Bolt. Thanks for your input duder! :dance:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
already got ya!
Ya, I appreciate that! I got blood work back from my Dr. Unfortunately, it's not ship shape..how the hell it isn't I don't know. My GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate) is 58...lower-limit is 59 (seems nominal, but it isn't!), and my CPK (Creatine Phosphokinase) is elevated (somewhat above max cut-off) and some other labs were off too. So, Doc wants me to remove protein supplements from diet and remove creatine (assuming the removal of creatine cause he didn't know about it until I told the nurse over the phone.). So, in 10 days I head back in for another round of labs to see how things are. I won't start the stack until I get the green light so-to-speak (obviously).

My twin bro has had similar lab results, so either we're naturally off kilter, or we're genetically jacked up. We'll find out!

:wtf:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for an update, what were the final results at the lab?