who has used bulk adrenosterone?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some bulk 11oxo in...anyone else use this yet? Somebody has to have by now...

what did yours look like?

Buying bulk anabolic powders always freaks me out a bit

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I was about to get some but then did a search here and found somebody who said they took around a gram/day and it did nothing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill be running 750grams a day from bulk, and 750mg/day from 11oxo.

that + furazadrol should have some nice cutting effects.

anyone know what it looks like?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's BS.

Not sure if it's real adreno or what. Didn't work for me in a dermal or at a gram a day.

Just calling it like I see it.

(BTW - Epistane is the sh*t. Go buy some of that or one of it's clones.)

Vaughn - it's a sort of cream color. Not pure white - has a bit of a yellow tint. (Off white maybe? I'm not good with colors...)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's BS.

Not sure if it's real adreno or what. Didn't work for me in a dermal or at a gram a day.

Just calling it like I see it.

(BTW - Epistane is the sh*t. Go buy some of that or one of it's clones.)

Vaughn - it's a sort of cream color. Not pure white - has a bit of a yellow tint. (Off white maybe? I'm not good with colors...)
appreciate the heads up...many thanks.

Epistane is fun I hear... I ran Havoc(don't get me started, they are 2 different compounds though).

I have a bottle of some preban stuff I am trying to trade for a bottle of epi+havoc...so we'll see if that goes down.

I can use a methyl atm though because I'm using this for contest prep, and I really can't be gaining weight right now. I should end up being right on the fringe as it it.

So I'm using a mix of 11oxo+bulk adreno+furazadrol for the final 5 weeks of contest prep.

Days 1-12: 11oxo @ 750mg/day, Bulk Adreno @ 750mg/day
Days 13-36: 11oxo @ 750mg/day, Bulk Adreno @ 750mg/day, Furazadrol @ 250mg/day

hopefully it will give me 1-2lbs of muscle MAX(if any) and really help me look tight/dry

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
fwiw i'm running the original AX 3-ad (tester bottle) which is the adreno plus the trisorbagen complex. i'm seeing some leaning effects from two pills (300mg) a day and the recommended dosage is 3 pills (450mg). i'm also pulsing superdrol with it but i'm not doing any cardio atm and i'm bulking so i don't believe the SD has anything to do with the leaning out that i am experiencing.

pist

Awards
Any more experiences with the bulk that was available?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
AX representatives swear how good their 3-AD product is... like, "I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT ON 3-AD AND STILL GET RIPPED!" lol... but when it comes down to the consumer laying down hard-earned cash or inputting those CC digits into the order form, these are the people that are being let down time and time again. I've heard that those who drop an abundance of funds on 11-OXO say that they think it's doing a little bit, but causing lethargy.

You weigh it out and decide whether you want to invest in a product that by 'e-pinions' does nothing but maybe cause accute sides... and these adrenosterones have never been tested in humans long or short term for these purposes. So... ;) I'm all for the safety of us board members, the consumers.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AX representatives swear how good their 3-AD product is... like, "I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT ON 3-AD AND STILL GET RIPPED!" lol... but when it comes down to the consumer laying down hard-earned cash or inputting those CC digits into the order form, these are the people that are being let down time and time again. I've heard that those who drop an abundance of funds on 11-OXO say that they think it's doing a little bit, but causing lethargy.

You weigh it out and decide whether you want to invest in a product that by 'e-pinions' does nothing but maybe cause accute sides... and these adrenosterones have never been tested in humans long or short term for these purposes. So... ;) I'm all for the safety of us board members, the consumers.

its working pretty well so far. I have no complaints as of yet

sweetdaddy

Awards
I used the androxtreme-d (adrenosterone) at 450mg/day for about 2 weeks and my mood and libido were both markedly improved, and I had notably more acne than usual. Then i threw my back out and stopped taking it because I wasnt lifting. Dont think i was on long enough to note changes in body comp but I did gain a few pounds without waist getting any bigger for what that's worth.
Am going to finish off the bottle, but I probably wouldn't buy again unless price drops dramatically.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That's cool that it's working for you guys. Atleast you're getting your money's worth. I feel bad for the majority who have dumped money into buying several bottles of the stuff and it didn't do a damn thing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's cool that it's working for you guys. Atleast you're getting your money's worth. I feel bad for the majority who have dumped money into buying several bottles of the stuff and it didn't do a damn thing.
agreed. having a supp not work definitely blows.

my waist has lost about .7" inches the past week or so since I've started :bb3:

chim_chim

Awards
bulk adrenosterone and 11oxo, yes. 3-ad is still pending release.
Bulk adrenosterone, as in raw powder, is available from some U.S. distributor? Or do you mean the AndroXtreme capsule product that Nutraplanet carries?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk adrenosterone, as in raw powder, is available from some U.S. distributor? Or do you mean the AndroXtreme capsule product that Nutraplanet carries?
it WAS available as a bulk powder. it no longer is available that I am aware of.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
agreed. having a supp not work definitely blows.

my waist has lost about .7" inches the past week or so since I've started :bb3:
Thanks for keeping us updated bro. Sounds like it is working well for you.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha sweeeet.

you arent by any chance selling it for UNDER $2.00/gram, are you?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything quantitative to report with that? Lost x lbs of fat or inches off of the waist...you get the idea.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything quantitative to report with that? Lost x lbs of fat or inches off of the waist...you get the idea.
lol yea, sorry.

My waist before the cycle was 30.5...I stepped on stage november 18th with a waist of 29.25"

Now, could I have lost .25-.5" from more fat loss during my final month of contest prep? yes.

Still...I didn't lose more than an inch from fat loss alone, so this stuff definitely did SOMETHING

pist

Awards
looking for feedback on custom's bulk, pretty sure I remember seeing that you got yours elsewhere but thanks

any more?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking for feedback on custom's bulk, pretty sure I remember seeing that you got yours elsewhere but thanks

any more?
it was customs

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of some preban stuff I am trying to trade for a bottle of epi+havoc...so we'll see if that goes down.
I love pre-ban stuff. I have some special sources and I definitely plan on stocking up once I get paychecks rolling in.

200mph

Awards
lol yea, sorry.

My waist before the cycle was 30.5...I stepped on stage november 18th with a waist of 29.25"

Now, could I have lost .25-.5" from more fat loss during my final month of contest prep? yes.

Still...I didn't lose more than an inch from fat loss alone, so this stuff definitely did SOMETHING
Just out of curiosity, what did you do for PCT? How badly (if at all) did this stack shut you down?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, what did you do for post cycle therapy? How badly (if at all) did this stack shut you down?
on nolva currently.

i didnt feel shut down while on cycle, nor do I now. however what does being "shut down" feel like?