libido stack

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was thinking blue-up,maca,HGW,and vitex.. for 8weeks..or should i take the vitex after the cycle?

Naven

Awards
i was thinking blue-up,maca,HGW,and vitex.. for 8weeks..or should i take the vitex after the cycle?
No stack needed, just some good quality maca, in a decent dose, and you'll be ready to slip it to anything that walks on more than one leg.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk Muira Puama is cheap and definitely does the job too. It's seems to help me sleep better too.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
how big of a dose for maca?
Maca is considered more of a food than a supplement. This is one of those you really can't take too much. You'll need to go with the powder form though. Most pill forms only have 30 to 60 pills and you would need to take 4 or more day. I take 2grams a day, and it works for me. I might even increase it a bit.

www.macaweb.com

Also if you take too much Vitex it can actully decrease your libido. Vitex is not going to do much for you. It did not do anything for me except maybe help me last a little longer.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im taking 5 MassFX + 4 AdvancedPCT+ 7 Drive+ 4 Lean Xtreme Everyday an i fell like ****ing everything that has a hole bigenouff:toofunny:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, man, now I feel bad.
no prob, i had had libido problems like 1 or 2 years ago with an SD cycle 20/30/30 it shut me down really hard , and i had a crappy PCT it took me like 6 months to get back to normal and another PCT after PCT but the second pct was done correctly(and it was based on some stuff i read from posts from DR. D). Other than that when i get deppress for long periods of times and i start questioning were we come from and whats the deal with life and whats going to happen when we die that kind of stuff and i get in a ****ty depression i kind of lose intrest in sex and work but not on the gym and supps.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how big of a dose for maca?
Maca, like Tribulus, is one of those compounds that appears to work well for some and not so well for others. Whatever supplements you end up selecting, be sure that you are in control of the traditional libido killers (to the extent they apply to you) including tiredness (fatigue), stress, sleep deprivation, depression, a poor diet, alcohol, and smoking. It's just that we sometimes ignore some of their cumulative negative impact on libido. With that said, I would select a complex that would include, but not necessarily be limited to, icariin (minimum 20% standardization; 50% would be cool), dodder seed (a key ingredient on its own; potentiates the effect of icariin), fo-ti (to nourish the kidneys and fight imbalances), reishi mushroom (adaptogen and nourisher; number one compound in traditional Chinese medicine for longevity), schisandra (powerful sexual tonic and all-rounder), and safed musli.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
diet is good..i dont drink or smoke,i get enough sleep. stress isnt that bad. im 28yrs old and my test levels are just below normal and my libido isnt that bad it just isnt as high as i would like it to be.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how does the maca taste in powder form?

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
how does the maca taste in powder form?

At first it tastes like ***t. But the tastes kind of grows on you. I mix it with Chocolate milk. 1grm in the morning with my protein shake-you do not taste it, and then 1grm again in the afternoon with chocolate milk. Also take some Alcar. There are studies that show this also helps at 2 to 5 grams a day.

Reading a few post above-is 50% icariin good or bad. I just ordered some RPM for two reasons--Boost in the gym and the Icariin. I thought everything I read said 50% was good. Heck the 50% bulk is sold out at Nutra.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also take some Alcar. There are studies that show this also helps at 2 to 5 grams a day.
If you want the best from Carnitine in this department, you might want to consider combining Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC).

As you probably know, the combination of 2g each of PLC and ALCAR daily turned out to be more effective than testosterone at improving nocturnal penile tumescence as well as the International Index of Erectile Function Score (IEFS). IEFS is an important measure of erectile and sexual function.

This was the outcome of a study of male sexual dysfunction, in which testosterone supplementation was compared to supplementation with a combination of oral PLC and ALCAR. The combination of both of these advanced carnitine forms and testosterone improved the following penile functions: peak systolic velocity, end-diastolic velocity, resistive index, nocturnal penile tumescence, and the International Index of Erectile Function score.

For those interested, the study is:

Cavallini G, Caracciolo S, Vitali G, Modenini F, Biagiotti G. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology. 2004 Apr;63(4):641-6.

I am not sure, if the study is available online.

Reading a few post above-is 50% icariin good or bad. I just ordered some RPM for two reasons--Boost in the gym and the Icariin. I thought everything I read said 50% was good. Heck the 50% bulk is sold out at Nutra.
50% Icariin is the best Icariin available! I prefer this level of extraction to any other. I had a typo that created the initial confusion. My apologies. So, once again, 50% Icariin rules!

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
You may want to look into using Dermacrine Sustain. I have read nothing but good things on this product on here, and I've been using it for a few weeks myself and it has helped me out.

This is a great thread!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
If you want the best from Carnitine in this department, you might want to consider combining Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC).

As you probably know, the combination of 2g each of PLC and ALCAR daily turned out to be more effective than testosterone at improving nocturnal penile tumescence as well as the International Index of Erectile Function Score (IEFS). IEFS is an important measure of erectile and sexual function.

This was the outcome of a study of male sexual dysfunction, in which testosterone supplementation was compared to supplementation with a combination of oral PLC and ALCAR. The combination of both of these advanced carnitine forms and testosterone improved the following penile functions: peak systolic velocity, end-diastolic velocity, resistive index, nocturnal penile tumescence, and the International Index of Erectile Function score.

For those interested, the study is:

Cavallini G, Caracciolo S, Vitali G, Modenini F, Biagiotti G. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology. 2004 Apr;63(4):641-6.

I am not sure, if the study is available online.

50% Icariin is the best Icariin available! I prefer this level of extraction to any other. I had a typo that created the initial confusion. My apologies. So, once again, 50% Icariin rules!
I read the article. The link is below. This is why I am ordering AlCAR, does PCL come in powder form?

http://infowomanhrt.tripod.com/EDcureALC_ALA.html

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything which aids the kidneys?
chinese doctor told me, i had a weak pulse, hence kidney related and could affect my sex drive and performance.. im gonna go for a CT on my kidney just incase..

hormone ace here!!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dont bother to go. I am a full believer in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) for many illnesses but the Kidney in TCM does not correspond to the Kidney in Western Medicine. It is more akin to the Adrenal Gland (which sits atop the kidney anatomically) then the Kidney organ. Look into weak adrenal glands.

Mr.50

chinese doctor told me, i had a weak pulse, hence kidney related and could affect my sex drive and performance.. im gonna go for a CT on my kidney just incase..

hormone ace here!!![/QUOTE

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I hear St John's Wort is good for depression problems.
st johns wort will prob. decrease ur libido.

Libido has more to do with dopamine. st johns wort has nothing to do with dopamine, but i will or may help you relax.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont bother to go. I am a full believer in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) for many illnesses but the Kidney in TCM does not correspond to the Kidney in Western Medicine. It is more akin to the Adrenal Gland (which sits atop the kidney anatomically) then the Kidney organ. Look into weak adrenal glands.

Mr.50

hormone ace here!!![/QUOTE
thanx, i just got 2 bottles of that reset ad...

:D

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
diesel test never did anything for me

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
No stack needed, just some good quality maca, in a decent dose, and you'll be ready to slip it to anything that walks on more than one leg.
People respond to different chemicals differently. I think a stack is better than mega dosing one supp.

Thats why I like Goliath Labs Tribuloid - its got a bunch of stuff in it. Im not sure if its the trib or something else, but something in there gives me great gains in the libido department.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I just received my order from Nutra so I may try to find a pill form at vitamen shope near me for now. Is PLCAR the same as L-Carnitine or different. Does GNC sell this product?
Propionyl-l-Carnitine is a carnitine ester I found in the research about 3 years ago while I was at BN. I started using it immediately.

PLCAR offers numerous benefits that far surpass regular Carnitine, and in some respects is even superior to ALCAR, depending on goals. It offers superior fatloss, increased aerobic endurance, decrease in body fatigue, and treatment for symptoms of low testosterone (increased libido, etc.)

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Propionyl-l-Carnitine is a carnitine ester I found in the research about 3 years ago while I was at BN. I started using it immediately.

PLCAR offers numerous benefits that far surpass regular Carnitine, and in some respects is even superior to ALCAR, depending on goals. It offers superior fatloss, increased aerobic endurance, decrease in body fatigue, and treatment for symptoms of low testosterone (increased libido, etc.)
PLCAR looks very interesting. im gonna have to give it a try and see what happens.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have double my servings of fruits and eating alot more celery this week. that alone i have seen an improvement in libido and load size.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not necessarily doubting you, ohio, but I find it kinda crazy that you have absolutely no response to DTH, while some apples and celery is turning you into Peter North? Am I reading this wrong? :blink:
[edit: I, myself, am a non-responder to PowerFull. But DTH has so many useful ingredients that you'd think at least one of them would affect you. Did you underdose?]

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm not necessarily doubting you, ohio, but I find it kinda crazy that you have absolutely no response to DTH, while some apples and celery is turning you into Peter North? Am I reading this wrong? :blink:
[edit: I, myself, am a non-responder to PowerFull. But DTH has so many useful ingredients that you'd think at least one of them would affect you. Did you underdose?]
I personally hate when people say they used a GET DIESEL product, esp. DTH and say "I saw nothing." Thats almost impossible that you followed the directions and saw absolutly nothing, as if you were taking nothing at all. I can see if you used during a heavy cycle or something like that, but even if you dont get crazy strong, you should see one of a few things including, better mood, increased pumps, increased semen volume, increased libido, increased training intensity. I always approach a supplement from many different angles and with several ingredients to have a small to no amount of non-responders.

Anyway you might want to try bulk maca at 3-6g a day.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I always approach a supplement from many different angles and with several ingredients to have a small to no amount of non-responders.
The danger with this approach is that, with several different ingredients, they can all tend to be underdosed (as in Paravol). But Diesel products don't seem to fall into this trap -- Chuck does try to dose them effectively.
I would suggest that maybe ohio simply didn't give DTH enough time to kick in. These ingredients can have a cumulative effect, building up over a few weeks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The danger with this approach is that, with several different ingredients, they can all tend to be underdosed (as in Paravol). But Diesel products don't seem to fall into this trap -- Chuck does try to dose them effectively.
I would suggest that maybe ohio simply didn't give DTH enough time to kick in. These ingredients can have a cumulative effect, building up over a few weeks.
yeah but believe me, my products are not underdosed, why do you think each, not each serving, each DTH tablet contains over 1700mg of ingredients (not counting binders, fillers and all that).

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
yeah but believe me, my products are not underdosed, why do you think each, not each serving, each DTH tablet contains over 1700mg of ingredients (not counting binders, fillers and all that).
Yes sir, Mr. Diesel -- that's exactly what I was saying, silly. :cool:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, Mr. Diesel -- that's exactly what I was saying, silly. :cool:
I was just saying because its like every week there is a new sports supplement company out with some bs underdosed 400mg per cap of 5 ingredient, low extract products with the craziest claims and its a little anoying because those products cost like 20 bucks and people use them because they rather blow $30 bucks out drinking at happy hour than to spend 10-20 bucks more on a months supply of something that works.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing... I needed a good laugh.

Curious as to who you could be referring to Chuck. I DEFINITELY wanna avoid their stuff.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing... I needed a good laugh.

Curious as to who you could be referring to Chuck. I DEFINITELY wanna avoid their stuff.
im talking about most products being or that was released it seems since 2006. Alot of companies these "low dose" lines which will always sell because when products are like $20-30 bucks, people stack 3 or 4 products and really cant tell whats working, or they are comparing one half ass line to the next, never really used anything at the "next level."

So anyway back to the topic.

For libido you can try DT Hardcore, you can try something like that HGW, Long Jack, Maca stack from nutraplanet, or you can get some optimum tribulus and take like 6 caps a day, with about 3g of maca a day. The thing with libido is you have to pinpoint the problem then work it from there. The same herbs dont work for everyone because everyone's lack of libido isnt for the same reason.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... The thing with libido is you have to pinpoint the problem then work it from there. The same herbs dont work for everyone because everyone's lack of libido isnt for the same reason.
This is an important point that is usually underrated. And explains why different individuals with libido-related problems obtain different results from the same compounds. Well said!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
im talking about most products being or that was released it seems since 2006. Alot of companies these "low dose" lines which will always sell because when products are like $20-30 bucks, people stack 3 or 4 products and really cant tell whats working, or they are comparing one half ass line to the next, never really used anything at the "next level."

So anyway back to the topic.

For libido you can try DT Hardcore, you can try something like that HGW, Long Jack, Maca stack from nutraplanet, or you can get some optimum tribulus and take like 6 caps a day, with about 3g of maca a day. The thing with libido is you have to pinpoint the problem then work it from there. The same herbs dont work for everyone because everyone's lack of libido isnt for the same reason.

I see what you're saying. Yeah, there are quite a few companies falling into these lines nowadays..... thankfully we are able to use the highest quality raws and we're able to dose virtually each ingredient in our products at an effective level due to our own in-house R&D, and more importantly in-house production and packaging. We don't have the extra cost of someone producing our stuff and packing it for us.

Anyways, Chuck is right though man.... Bulk Maca( or Maca in general) gets great reviews in the libido dept.