Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, time again for the voters to vote! Best company of the year!

First I want a list to compile then I'll throw the poll up. Can AI repeat? :twisted:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I vote IDS.

-Mass Tabs
-Bulk Tabs
-Post Cycle Tabs

dey got all the sheit you need.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs

EDIT: Becuase of their White Blood. My favorite

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
appnutt holler

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
atelast this wont be like bb.coms dumbass awards

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Palo baby!....but there are some amazing companies on the go right now

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well guys there is still time to pay me off with some product

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Yeah RPM teh BESTEST company
OOOOps I meant to say RPN :sad:
My spelling has been worse that the Broncos run defense lately (P.S I am a Broncos fan -hard times)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I got three votes, lol. This is going to be a rough one because of all the great products being brought to the market with outstanding business practices and to me that is just as important, if not even moreso than the products.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I wish I got three votes, lol. This is going to be a rough one because of all the great products being brought to the market with outstanding business practices and to me that is just as important, if not even moreso than the products.
Yeah that leaves me torn between three great companies that are all represented well.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen... just kidding. :p

I know they're not sexy, but I think AST Sports Science makes excellent staple products so I nominate them.

Last edited:
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was reading somewhere else about their "Supplement Companys of the Year" and just laughed my ass off. I believe AMS won something and MT was the break-through company of the year - WHAT A JOKE!

Any way - I'm glad BOBO is doing this - that way we can actually give credit to those who deserve it.

Aussie

Aussie

Awards
I can't decide between Applied Nutriceuticals and Designer Supplements.

:stick:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
lol....I agree AX is great, but not too sure you should base it on a product they dont even make anymore....
but they did make it and i'm using it for the first time now so they get my vote. same rules apply surely :study:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol...ok..
johns right. It's called 2007 of the year award. If we praised past supplement company's for products that a company made years ago then whats the point of this poll? thats like saying arnold would win mr.olympia in 2008 at his present state. Doesnt make sense to me.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
dont get me wrong, Anabolic Extreme is a great company, with great products, vote for them because of one of those, i really liked retain 2......

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
johns right. It's called 2007 of the year award. If we praised past supplement company's for products that a company made years ago then whats the point of this poll? thats like saying arnold would win mr.olympia in 2008 at his present state. Doesnt make sense to me.
oh my wow, ok princess here's a tissue......

ok i change my vote to Molecular Nutrition because i thought there Xfactor was great....it did come out last year but im sure its aloud to be included.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

ok i change my vote to Molecular Nutrition because i thought there Xfactor was great....it did come out last year but im sure its aloud to be included.
i didnt say that it's not "allowed" to be included. I simply said vote for overall company's because of the their progress they are currently doing. Not for previous products out in the market. AX is a great company, No doubts bout that but comparing old products to new ones in a recent poll just doesnt make sense not in this case anyway.:blink: It would just be another bb.com poll in that case.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
mill. sports tech. , appnuts. , and NIMBUS. All three of those are amazing.

I'm interested in what primordial is doing, but haven't used anything from them yet....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No need to bicker guys. I can see both sides of the issue... but I gotta go w/ Cellar's viewpoint. Otherwise, I nominate Biotest for Mag 10.

That being said, I wonder who WILL take 2nd behind Applied Nutriceuticals... it should be a close one.....................

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You cannot take someone maturely opposing your opinion, can you? You need to lay of CellarDude - and start looking in the mirror and working on your self-esteem problems. You're quick to call someone out - but even quicker to run and hide behind blanket statements or insults. Grow up, mate!

My vote - AN - AX - PAL - NN...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i only said PP because i am using it right now.....as in im using it in 2007.....its all good though :cheers:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Fizogen... just kidding. :p

I know they're not sexy, but I think AST Sports Science makes excellent staple products so I nominate them.
AST? So is the whole industry on this or just board sponsors?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Oh yeah XF & Scivation....daymn this is getting tougher

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You cannot take someone maturely opposing your opinion, can you? You need to lay of CellarDude - and start looking in the mirror and working on your self-esteem problems. You're quick to call someone out - but even quicker to run and hide behind blanket statements or insults. Grow up, mate!

My vote - AN - AX - PAL - NN...

ok im done ruining Bobo's thread and i dont wanna piss him off.......i chose PP, now i have self esteem issues?

the problem is half the products being voted for were not released in 07 alone thats why CD's point wasn't valid. Calm down Matt.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope BOBO has Categories when he makes the poll...

A-made - I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow. You cool?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm saving my vote for the swing :)
I thought jay was a swinger all along

Boy is this a toughie. For me its a tie between 2, Applied Nutriceuticals + Millienium Sports Technologies, with Palo Alto really close too.

If I had to pick just one, I guess i'd go with MST just to help them catch up :)
or is PAL further back? hmm I have to look thru the whole thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.