Correct Drive Dosing for All You guys receiving samples...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For everyone receiving Drive samples-

Try 3 pre-workout and 3 some other time in the day, preferably on an empty stomach, and with RPM (if you have it, 3 capsules pre-workout).

I am noticing a lot of consistency in the effects of Drive from end user reports at 5-6 capsules per day along the lines of the desired results- so just keep this in mind :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i do 3 and 3 here i m 225

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
do samples ship out immediately after they are requested (email sent)?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'm already logging this and taking 4 a day. Would you suggest upping it to 6 to more distinguishable results?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
have you noticed any results so far?
Yessir. But I started RPM at the same time so I'm not 100% sure on whats producing them. He seems to be pushing 6 a day pretty hard though, so I might switch over. Im at about 205, which is pretty close to the 6 a day mark anwyay. We'll see I guess haha

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do samples ship out immediately after they are requested (email sent)?
I am trying to do that- it has been a very light production week, so I am almost caught up- but I will try to get everything everyone within 10 days of the request......

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to do that- it has been a very light production week, so I am almost caught up- but I will try to get everything everyone within 10 days of the request......

nice, thanks rms!!:box:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
5 Drive definitely produced a little better than 4. I'm 180.

I'll work up to 6 Drive in a week or so.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5 Drive definitely produced a little better than 4. I'm 180.

I'll work up to 6 Drive in a week or so.
yeah- 5 or 6 seem to be the sweet spot for Drive :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
People logging Drive: Please note this fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
People logging Drive: Please note this fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
already have. Ill be running 6 caps. I wonder what would happen if i bumped it up to 8 per day :blink:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You guys wouldn't be brave enuf to do 9 caps huh?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
You guys at AN gonna change the label on your next batch to reflect the new dosage recommendations?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dirk, everyone should do 6 daily or just those who are almost in the 200's? Just wondering. I think doing 9 caps a day would be fun as hell. Wanna send me another bottle to try it ;)?

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I workout early A.M. get up @ 4 in the gym by 530 so take 3 first thing in the morning and the other 3....... when

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
dirk, everyone should do 6 daily or just those who are almost in the 200's? 6 for everyone! Just wondering. I think doing 9 caps a day would be fun as hell. Wanna send me another bottle to try it ;)? no

lol

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Had there been any feedback as to the amount of time Drive should be taken before food consumption?
I'm an Anabolic Pump user (that sounded real dirty) so my breakfast is sorta based around that... pop it and then 15 mins later.

Would Drive (and Powerfull/Posidon, as a stack) work 30 mins before breakfast? Or is it best to wait more like 45 mins...
I'm tentatively planning my breast as so:
Drive/Powerfull/Posidon T-30, AP T-15, breakfast T-0

Hows that look?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
where can these drive samples you speak of be obtained? im waiting till my local vitamin shoppe gets em in, and im going to get drive and rpm, but the suspense is killing me!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using Drive at 6 ed and loving it, Im about 215 lbs. Only thing is, $80 only gets you almost 6 weeks at that dose. Ill buy again though.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
So what's the new dosing chart?

Did you mean that it's six daily for any weight now Lan?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ordered some drive the today, im 165-170lbs....is 4 caps a day going to be enough?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Todays my first day on Drive, thanks for the sample. I cant imagine what the effects would be like with taking 8 caps of Drive a day :eek:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
My rpm sweet spot was like 8... But I am a stim junkie.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had there been any feedback as to the amount of time Drive should be taken before food consumption?
I'm an Anabolic Pump user (that sounded real dirty) so my breakfast is sorta based around that... pop it and then 15 mins later.

Would Drive (and Powerfull/Posidon, as a stack) work 30 mins before breakfast? Or is it best to wait more like 45 mins...
I'm tentatively planning my breast as so:
Drive/Powerfull/Posidon T-30, AP T-15, breakfast T-0

Hows that look?
45 minutes to an hour pre-meal should be ok.......what you put looks about right.....

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
samples/timing

First, thanks a lot for the samples. I eat a preworkout meal 1 hr before working out. When would it be a good time to take Drive based on that?