Need Testers (Only 5 to start)

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are a new company called Sport Science Research(SSR)

Very happy to be at anabolicminds, we just come on today.

Guys we need 5 testers for our Methyl Extreme product. The product works hands down but since we are a new company we need some testers that will keep good logs and make post.

You need a minimum of 100 post to be considered and you need to be making a minimum of 2 post a week currently to be eligible for the free testers.

Please pm or sign up in the thread.

Id like to get all 5 down today so I can get bottles shipped out.

P.S. Please do not apply if you can not start asap.

SSRWEB

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
not that i'm interested but you could tell everyone what the product is first.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
methyl extreme...so i take it that its a ph type product, any more info.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry guys,

All the info is on the site for our two products. We will be having many more to come shortly

ssrweb . net

The Methyl E though is

A very effective PH combined with a preworkout SCA stack so that you get that instant energy boost and pick me up before your lift.

We have sold 100's of bottles locally and the reviews have been nothing short of phenomenal.

ssrweb

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Bottle: 30
Directions: Take 2 capsules before workout. Do not exceed this dose per day.

Active Ingredients:
METHYL EXTREME™ Proprietary Blend 625mg NA*:
MASS MATRIX
• 4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol
• 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan
• 8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione
• Methyl Nonadeconate
• Phosphatidylcholine
ENERGY MATRIX
• Guarana Seed Extract
• Caffeine
• Ascorbic Acid
• White Willow Extract
• Synephrine
• Naringin
• Yohimbe Extract

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I would like some more info. I could be interested.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will you be able to make 2 post a week in a log as well as list starting stats and your end stats?

If so PM your addy

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
get in on that j....i wanna see a log from someone i know on here!>.lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...you guys even know what those compounds are?..im not in.....but watching and interested..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant find any info on these compounds except the Methyl Nonadeconate. There is a another supps that has it in it called DNA M-1,4 Testalate. Any other info would be great.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i know, i did a half as*ed search...notta...but im too lazy to try any harder right now

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
From SSR's Website

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
There have been thousands of products in the nutritional supplement market that promise to build muscle fast. Some worked, most were simply over-hyped. Prohormones were effective, but since their ban nothing has stood out as an effective anabolic. These products represented a golden age of bodybuilding nutrition that has seemed impossible to replicate in the last few years. Now there are plenty of imitators who will claim just that, so why would we at Sport Science Research be bold enough to tell you that our breakthrough product,METHYL EXTREME™ will give you the biggest gains you can get legally? Because, quite simply, we do not offer empty promises, we offer results you can see, results you can feel immediately. We have had guys who just started back into lifting tell us that thanks to METHYL EXTREME™ they are putting up the kind of weight that they only could at theirpeak. We've sold hundreds of bottles already and the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. Let us explain why. Sports Science Research has spent countless hours testing and tweaking this formula to deliver the maximum gain possible.

First of all, METHYL EXTREME™ contains a complete SCA stack. Synephrine, caffeine, and aspirin together provide an instant energy boost and metabolism enhancer. Add to this yohimbe and this combination alone makes for a potent workout capsule. But the real power of this formula is in its exclusive blend of several potent new anabolic compounds that provide muscle gains without the typical nasty androgenic side-effects of steroids or prohormones, such as hair loss, gynecomastia, or acne. Sports Science Research has gone even further to insure METHYL EXTREME™ is a success.

We added an optimum amount of naringin, the popular grapefruit enzyme, to the formula, which extends the half-life of Methyl Extreme's active ingredients. This means more stable blood plasma levels and less up and down fluctuations that reduce performance and inhibit gains. We even thought beyond the capsule when delivering to our customers the most effective anabolic product on the market. We know that one of thebiggest problems with raw ingredients, regardless of the type, isdegradation; basically they go bad over time. Many react to light, butmany more react to oxygen. We know this saps the potency out of products that sit on the shelf: they oxidize and you end up getting less than what you paid for.

We came up with a simple solution already in use by the meat packing industry but widely ignored by the supplement industry: oxygen absorption packs that eliminate all of the oxygen in a bottle and not only improve the shelf life but provide a more consistent product to the consumer. These OXY-FREE™ packs will protect all of Sport Science Research's products. Once we saw the results that METHYL EXTREME™ supplies we knew this was our premiere product. But you can expect much more from Sport ScienceResearch. We already offer AFTER BURNER, a fat burner formula, and are soon offering a NO booster and an aerobic formula. Expect the samekind of innovation in all of our products, with results that you won't have to second guess about. Our products provide both immediate andlasting effects with results that speak for themselves.

PRICE
Retail Price: $99.99
Your Price: $79.99

There's an aweful lot of Methyls in there. Has anyone had bloodwork done before and after they took this product? This product is also one hell of a stim. I've taken Synephrine and my heart was popping out of my chest.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From SSR's Website

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
There have been thousands of products in the nutritional supplement market that promise to build muscle fast. Some worked, most were simply over-hyped. Prohormones were effective, but since their ban nothing has stood out as an effective anabolic. These products represented a golden age of bodybuilding nutrition that has seemed impossible to replicate in the last few years. Now there are plenty of imitators who will claim just that, so why would we at Sport Science Research be bold enough to tell you that our breakthrough product,METHYL EXTREME™ will give you the biggest gains you can get legally? Because, quite simply, we do not offer empty promises, we offer results you can see, results you can feel immediately. We have had guys who just started back into lifting tell us that thanks to METHYL EXTREME™ they are putting up the kind of weight that they only could at theirpeak. We've sold hundreds of bottles already and the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. Let us explain why. Sports Science Research has spent countless hours testing and tweaking this formula to deliver the maximum gain possible.

First of all, METHYL EXTREME™ contains a complete SCA stack. Synephrine, caffeine, and aspirin together provide an instant energy boost and metabolism enhancer. Add to this yohimbe and this combination alone makes for a potent workout capsule. But the real power of this formula is in its exclusive blend of several potent new anabolic compounds that provide muscle gains without the typical nasty androgenic side-effects of steroids or prohormones, such as hair loss, gynecomastia, or acne. Sports Science Research has gone even further to insure METHYL EXTREME™ is a success.

We added an optimum amount of naringin, the popular grapefruit enzyme, to the formula, which extends the half-life of Methyl Extreme's active ingredients. This means more stable blood plasma levels and less up and down fluctuations that reduce performance and inhibit gains. We even thought beyond the capsule when delivering to our customers the most effective anabolic product on the market. We know that one of thebiggest problems with raw ingredients, regardless of the type, isdegradation; basically they go bad over time. Many react to light, butmany more react to oxygen. We know this saps the potency out of products that sit on the shelf: they oxidize and you end up getting less than what you paid for.

We came up with a simple solution already in use by the meat packing industry but widely ignored by the supplement industry: oxygen absorption packs that eliminate all of the oxygen in a bottle and not only improve the shelf life but provide a more consistent product to the consumer. These OXY-FREE™ packs will protect all of Sport Science Research's products. Once we saw the results that METHYL EXTREME™ supplies we knew this was our premiere product. But you can expect much more from Sport ScienceResearch. We already offer AFTER BURNER, a fat burner formula, and are soon offering a NO booster and an aerobic formula. Expect the samekind of innovation in all of our products, with results that you won't have to second guess about. Our products provide both immediate andlasting effects with results that speak for themselves.

PRICE
Retail Price: $99.99
Your Price: $79.99

There's an aweful lot of Methyls in there. Has anyone had bloodwork done before and after they took this product? This product is also one hell of a stim. I've taken Synephrine and my heart was popping out of my chest.
thanks for posting this. Im a little frightened of this.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would be interested in seeing some blood work after this.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I would like more information on this product. Exactly what are all these compounds, look similar to current PH clones out there with a bit different nonclem.?

Is methyl nonadeconate = methylated 1,4ADD?

Dont mean to jump the gun but if that is the case, you can forget it (way to many orals for me in a capsule). I am wondering, since this product is only taken before workouts, what is the half-life of the main "effective anabolic" compounds? I ask because taking this evenly throughout the day, especially at night, is out of the question if the product seems low-dosed based from reviews who took it @ recommended dose and/or contains short half lives because of the SCA.

Dont mean to jump on you but a new company, new products, new looking ingredients gets me wondering :think:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Product looks different...

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
so who are the testers?

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Does this need to be ran everyday? It seems (if it is a mix of methyl PHs) that this would be a good candidate for a pulse cycle (pre wo). I am interested but a little more info would be nice.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I would like more information on this product. Exactly what are all these compounds, look similar to current PH clones out there with a bit different nonclem.?

Dont mean to jump the gun but if that is the case, you can forget it (way to many orals for me in a capsule). I am wondering, since this product is only taken before workouts, what is the half-life of the main "effective anabolic" compounds? I ask because taking this evenly throughout the day, especially at night, is out of the question if the product seems low-dosed based from reviews who took it @ recommended dose and/or contains short half lives because of the SCA.

Dont mean to jump on you but a new company, new products, new looking ingredients gets me wondering :think:
I was gonna apply but I too was feeling alot of the same questions mentioned.. and then realized I didn't have 100 posts .. in that order .. also you can't feel the rings.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
In our forum I answered questions about the MethylE product.

As for testers they are

NickW

Coug42

Matthew76

Pmiller383

KingMeso

TripDog

XjSynx

SSRWEB

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I'm pretty curious about these as well. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems there are typos in your nomenclature. And is "Methyl Nonadeconate" a trademarked name or is it supposed to read "Methyl Nonadecanoate"?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In our forum I answered questions about the MethylE product.

As for testers they are

NickW

Coug42

Matthew76

Pmiller383

KingMeso

TripDog

XjSynx

SSRWEB
Just FYI, EST hold's Rights to Methyl-E ... lol

and this product... hmm I dunno I'll reserve judgement until J kills himself with it! hahahaha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo: :head: tester baby!!!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait i want some :sad:...How about trip and I are brothers and we roll as a package deal haha :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait i want some :sad:...How about trip and I are brothers and we roll as a package deal haha :)
what??? iv'e never met you before in my life??!?!?:fool2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what??? iv'e never met you before in my life??!?!?:fool2:
Don't make me bring out the redhead stories.......and especially not about your helmet wearing days corky :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't make me bring out the redhead stories.......and especially not about your helmet wearing days corky :lol:
i accept your apology....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
corky days..lol...
Like trip needs any more help...come on!...haha...naw im glad trip ,matthew and j are testing, some boys i recognize always helps...