Tight / In-rage
- 07-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Tight / In-rage
Got a few goodies today in the mail tight, in-rage, tranquili-g, so I decided to try out Tight and In-rage. Took 2 snorts of In-rage and 1 capsule of tight. About 40 minutes later, I had an excellent rush going, nice and focused energy with a slight bit of "rage" brewing, no head fog like I usually get with ephedrine. All in all, this will make a great pre-workout combo for me. 1 note about in-rage....jesus, dont let this stuff run down the back of your throat. Maybe I am just a ***** but I dry heaved a couple times LOL... All in all though, the 5aa intranasal is a nice product from what I have seen thus far. I will have to try it alone without the tight. Oh, and for the record... yes, I did purchase 2 avant labs products lol...
- 07-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Whats this inrage stuff? Sounds like its right up my alley
- 07-18-2003, 09:29 PM
- 5'11" 176 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
In-rage is a intranasal pre-workout stimulant from Avant Labs.William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
07-18-2003, 10:06 PM
It never made production out of beta stages unfortunately because of the whole FDA thing, but the betas are available at 1fast400.com ... $10 bucks...good deal
Similar Forum Threads
- By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:55 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2005, 08:00 AM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2003, 01:50 PM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2003, 02:04 AM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:10 PM