- 10-09-2007, 04:43 PM
- 10-09-2007, 04:45 PM
It has been hit or miss with me.
The other night I popped two. I was out and couldn't wake up. Usually it doesn't help very much.
And why stop at 12?
- 10-09-2007, 04:48 PM
10-09-2007, 04:50 PM
10-09-2007, 06:04 PM
haha 12?! why would you go that far...? you could be a non-responder. I found that 4g GABA +1.5mgsworks for me. is popular. Tryptophan is another.
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
10-09-2007, 07:43 PM
yeah x-dream is kinda wierd like that, i can take two and it'll keep me up half the night, but if i take three then its lights out.... hmm interesting....
10-09-2007, 07:45 PM
10-09-2007, 07:48 PM
10-09-2007, 07:58 PM
10-10-2007, 03:41 PM
I take them about 45 mins before bed... do my thing.. lie down and watch tv to relax with the tv on sleep and im out cold much quicker than without it.
12..... thats getting almost ignorant. too much of a good thing can kill you. im not saying that xdream will kill you.... but take into consideration that some 17 year old died from using too much Bengay cream last year...
10-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By txwakeskater in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-15-2007, 11:57 PM
- By Lich in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-30-2004, 02:38 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-11-2003, 06:59 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:31 PM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 03-10-2003, 12:11 AM