Best (insert supplement question here) Threads

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What's the best supplement for muscular hyperplasia if my workouts consist of one armed handstand reverse hammer curls?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
"what supplement will get my muscles huge and also make my **** big too?"

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry, left out my stats.

Training: 14 years
Height: 7'10
Weight: 731 LB's
BF % .5% - 1% ish
Goals: Lean muscular size while losing fat (unique goal)
Supplements: Muscle Tech Creagakicitine (there new creatine which is creatine monohydrate and some bcaa's, only 89.99 for 12 servings)
Future supplements: I wanna try that deca stuff, I heard it makes you really big with no fat

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd try Hyperbole™, Placebol™, or Superbol™.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Hi - I want to get HYUUUUGE, like PocketBoy - but I heard dat der Cell-Tech will give you "man-boobs!"... How can I counter that?"

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i have a SERM on hand...how do i run it? Can i stack it with anything? I think i have NavadexXT or Nolva or something. The guy at GNC gave it to me to try....:fart:

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
gimme something without creatine in it, because creatine just turns your muscles into water when u stop working out.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Please post a link to this thread the next time I post something stupid. :p

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
xjsy-

Thanks for the pics once again........they really drive the point home.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about trying smokeabol, will this hurt my gains? :think:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry, left out my stats.

Training: 14 years
Height: 7'10
Weight: 731 LB's
BF % .5% - 1% ish
Goals: Lean muscular size while losing fat (unique goal)
Supplements: Muscle Tech Creagakicitine (there new creatine which is creatine monohydrate and some bcaa's, only 89.99 for 12 servings)
Future supplements: I wanna try that deca stuff, I heard it makes you really big with no fat
*(reprinted with permission from "The Best of BB.com")

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
"Hi - I want to get HYUUUUGE, like PocketBoy - but I heard dat der Cell-Tech will give you "man-boobs!"... How can I counter that?"
You can counter the man boobage with twice daily anal suppositories of Methylated Sheep-Jizzbol. It's a brand new type of S-SERM (Solid Sheep Ejaculate Rod Modulator) that will make man boobs disappear instantly! Clinically proven in labs you've never heard of by doctors with no licenses! Technically you can make it into a transdermal and rub MSJ on your boobies, but it works way faster if you just shove it up your *ss.

:lol:

This thread made my day.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Parabol is good, but the gains peak too soon. :trout:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking superdrol. Is it OK that I drink a case of beer every night? Should I take some kinda liver protector?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i dont like to work out because makes my body swollen:bb3:

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
isnt it best that most of my calories are coming from bacon and other foods fried in crisco? :hot:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best supplement that will make me look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club?

Man, he was jacked.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
"Just finished 12 weeks of Superdrol. BTW, What does PCT mean?"

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have taking this stuff by Fizogen and its so awesome! The only problem is it gives me some serious roid rage!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
You guys are all wrong. You have to eat liver for breakfast to replace the liver cells which are killed by the methylation monsters that live in the PH's. Then you take milk thistle, because the thistles kill the methylated dragons, as the dragons think that they are tasty treats until they swallow them.
If the CIA finds out about this, they will probably have the FDA ban milk thistle too. They will probably swoop down in big black hellicopters to kill the milk thistle crops in Columbia and Afghanistan. Then the milk thistle cartels will retreat to caves for a while, but eventually the central American routes will open up, and more will come from Mexico through Texas, California, and Arizona. They will be brought in by illegals and disguised as heroin and cocaine to ensure their safe passage into this country.
Soon thereafter, the food chain will be adversely affected because of the rapidly decreasing numbers of dragons and subliminal methylation monsters. Of course, by then, the current round of PH/PS's will be banned anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter much afterall. Oh well..........never mind.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I want some of what you is takin mil :toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing M1T every 6hours for the last month and have experienced a few sides, my teeth fell out, my testicles were reabsorbed into my body, my penis is now three feet long but only 1/2 " wide....should I come off cycle and go into, um I think it's called ...past cyclonic threatenization?

Much Love

Neoborn

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing M1T every 6hours for the last month and have experienced a few sides, my teeth fell out, my testicles were reabsorbed into my body, my penis is now three feet long but only 1/2 " wide....should I come off cycle and go into, um I think it's called ...past cyclonic threatenization?

Much Love

Neoborn
Naw, just add in the Mass Stack and use your extra long shlong as a belt. I know a guy, who's friend knows this guy who read about some dude on bb.com who was on M1T for a year and half with no problems. In fact, you should probably double your dosage...