Win A Free X Factor Cycle!!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Fellow AM members! Remember this thread about "Great things coming from MN"? Well, it's just the beginning!! Here's what you have to do to get your FREE CYCLE of this ultimate non hormonal anabolic! Just tell me what you like about it and/or how would you run it!

2 winners will be chosen, one will get a T-Shirt, and one will get a FULL CYCLE (50 day supply)

The t-shirt will be given away randomly! Post, and you got a chance to win!

Now let's show X Factor some love! :cheers:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
x-factor's the bomb. How about I run x-factor like easy ;) ramp up my dosages for some extra bang :D

(just joking I dont need another cycle :D)

Someones going to be super lucky though! good luck guys.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never tried X-Factor, but damn if that's not the sexiest supplement out there. I'm prohormone free and love the idea of something that levels the playing field. Big and cut, can't wait to try it.

By the way John, I know it's great for gains and body comp, but how were the strength gains on it?

DB2000

BigD16

Awards
I would run it how jjohn would instruct me to due so, so I can get lean. I cycled this in the past and liked it but I was unable to stand the headaches I would get and the constant amount of water you would drink and piss all day.

I wouldn't mind trying it again.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I would consider running it with either Mass Fx or Activate extreme.

avenue Red

Awards
i would love to try this for my pct so i dont lose the muscle i gain. X-Factor me Please!:dl:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would run it how jjohn would instruct me to due so, so I can get lean. I cycled this in the past and liked it but I was unable to stand the headaches I would get and the constant amount of water you would drink and piss all day.

I wouldn't mind trying it again.
Get some ideas out! I want to know what lies in the back of your head :D

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just tell me what you like about it:

Red Meat has been around since the days of Charles Atlas and before, and word then was, in order to build muscle ya gotta eat it in truck loads till it comes out of your ears. X-Factor is in a class of it's on, very unique and because it's foundation is based on that of Red Meat I can only wonder why I have waited this long to try it. Plus there's a patent, only enforcing the fact that there must be potential for this product, this alone peaks my curiosity even more.

how would you run it!:

I've read about the synergism X-Factor would have when stacked with other supplements and I'd be curious to stack it with something non-hormonal, testosterone mimetic, and anabolic. I realize on it's own it may yield great gains simply based on the feedback to date, but I would favor stacking it with Drive and/or Activate. Hopefully this synergism would be top notch and I could expect to make the best natural gains of my bodybuilding years.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Red Meat has been around since the days of Charles Atlas and before, and word then was, in order to build muscle ya gotta eat it in truck loads till it comes out of your ears. X-Factor is in a class of it's on, very unique and because it's foundation is based on that of Red Meat I can only wonder why I have waited this long to try it. Plus there's a patent, only enforcing the fact that there must be potential for this product, this alone peaks my curiosity even more.

how would you run it!:

I've read about the synergism X-Factor would have when stacked with other supplements and I'd be curious to stack it with something non-hormonal, testosterone mimetic, and anabolic. I realize on it's own it may yield great gains simply based on the feedback to date, but I would favor stacking it with Drive and/or Activate. Hopefully this synergism would be top notch and I could expect to make the best natural gains of my bodybuilding years.
That's what I'm talking bout!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

how would you run it!:

you got my vote. although my vote doesnt really count. :cheers:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I've never used X factor and to be honest I am skeptical.

BUT if I were to win I would run it however JJohn wanted me too. And I mean HOWEVER/WHATEVER you want JJohn. :afro:

lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think an x-factor / p-slin / drive combo is probably the complete top of the heap. drive for the test boost, pslin for handling carbs, and x-factor for its muscle growth thang.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wat i like about it:
Personally the thing i love about x-factor is the research and the rep it has. The company paid lots of money to fund studies to prove how effective it really is, and i mean can u really say that about alot of companies? I love the innovation and how its easy to work with all those invovled in the company if u need any help with this product.

How i would run it:
well this is kinda odd because i just started a cycle today. Im running at 4 caps for 50 days. Im stacking it with WF and Size-on and lots of food. Personally after i have done this stack and figured out if it causes any sides in me and its affects, i would love to try at a higher dose for a longer period of time stacked with dcp, and drive for an insane recomp. I plan on something like that in the spring.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
did someone say free T-shirt? - I'm feeling lucky!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
We'll give a good 2 weeks so no one misses on it.
sounds good to me! jjohn, is there anywhere that I could possibly purchase a MN shirt? I highly doubt my chances are very high in winning. Im going to get a neat collection of supplement shirts. I started off with a nutraplanet shirt. A MN shirt would be a nice add. PM me if you know where I could buy one.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran it but I'd like to

I thought X-Factor was all hype and over priced when it first came out. Now as more and more threads and positive reviews are comming out. It has really grabbed my attention.

How'd I run it:

Well I have a 6 week (3on3off/p.c.t) Superdrol + M1P + (a possible other goodie ;) ) comming up in about 4 weeks. It will be 6 weeks total. I as going to try mega-doseing fish oil thruout but I'd like to run X-Factor thrughout or as a part of P.C.T and beyond to keep and possibly further my gains. It will be a moderately clean bulk. Only on semi sloppy meal per day which will be hamberger helper using 90/10 serloin.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just something for everybody with deep pockets to consider:

X Factor, Clout, Body Octane, RPM or Drive, ActivaTe Ext + 6-oxo Extreme (or AI/atd of choice with supplemental ZMA/resveratrols) and to top if off, some Jennifer Aniston... running this stack for 50 days is IMO the best non hormonal (Jennifer Anistons bítchiness doesn't count) stack possible, it covers all pathways on multiple planes and angles... unbeatable, but just a tad pricy.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I love the idea of the ever elusive 'recomp'. I also love red meat. I've been wanting to try this for quite some time, but just haven't been able to come off the cheese. I'd go high protein, carb cycle and train balls to the wall! Maybe add some more, drive, ecdy, leviathan?. I'm hearing that high doses are sa-weet.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me! jjohn, is there anywhere that I could possibly purchase a MN shirt? I highly doubt my chances are very high in winning. Im going to get a neat collection of supplement shirts. I started off with a nutraplanet shirt. A MN shirt would be a nice add. PM me if you know where I could buy one.
If your log gets a lot of attention, you just might get a surprise!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If your log gets a lot of attention, you just might get a surprise!
mnn I think it will. drive + x-factor, with the release of bulk x-factor here as well as drive, Im sure its bound to draw attention of those on bb.com and here as well.

Jove

Awards
What I like about it:

I've completed a cycle before and saw a gain of approximately 8lbs. While this certainly isn't as impressive as some of the gains made by others, it was great for me. This is even more so given the fact that during my cycle family issues not only kept me completely stressed but my diet and routine suffered as well. Now my schedule, diet, and routine are such that I'm confident that I can surpass what I accomplished on this first cycle.

Yet what intrigues me most about X-Factor has to be the fact that it essentially makes one's workouts more efficient, without effecting one's hormones. I love efficiency.

If I were to run it again, there are a number of possible stacks that I would consider, but most likely it would be in conjunction with either AN's Drive, IGF-2 or DS' Activate Xtreme. Any of these, I think, would yield very impressive results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone looking to run this with the high potency Ecdy at high dosage?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phuck ya bro, but finding a really potent ecdy thats priced low enough to dose properly...... pfffffffft

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phuck ya bro, but finding a really potent ecdy thats priced low enough to dose properly...... pfffffffft
I guess that is why y'all have me around....94% Ecdy will be at NP on Wednesday...and you can believe I will be tossing it back with the X-Factor.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess that is why y'all have me around....94% Ecdy will be at NP on Wednesday...and you can believe I will be tossing it back with the X-Factor.
ha price???

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I said this before, but my next X-Factor cycle will be:

X-Factor
94% Ecdy
2 Activate Xtremes
2 Lean Xtremes
2 RPN DCP's

Plus all the basics. It will be a recomp from hell!!!!

IMO X-Factor is one of the best supps for holding onto muscle during a cut/recomp, and I plan to show that!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang id love to run that....im def gonna look into ur results wit it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel fantastic on X-factor, and today was one of the best workouts I have had in a long time.

This is supposed to just get better and better. Great giveaway from Molecular, for sure...

tattoopierced1

why would I run an XFactor cycle? To help gain back that 18lbs I lost from shoulder surgery and the divorce... thats why. Been feeling tiny lately and I hate that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why would I run an XFactor cycle? To help gain back that 18lbs I lost from shoulder surgery and the divorce... thats why. Been feeling tiny lately and I hate that.
You only lost 18 pounds getting divorced? Damn, she must have been tiny.

I lost 140 pounds at my first divorce. :)

tattoopierced1

You only lost 18 pounds getting divorced? Damn, she must have been tiny.

I lost 140 pounds at my first divorce. :)
LOL... I gotta get this weight back on though, I probably made the dumbest decision I've made considering the time. Signed up for a "Ultimate Fighter" type local reality show that tryouts are for this Saturday.... Supposed to be people who havent fought who want to train, so we'll see what happens, I may change my mind once I get hit in the face a few times ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...
my votes go to Cordeen and Dancebot....:thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..luckly my vote means absolutly nothin eh

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run XF in a strength, endurance, and recomp stack with Activate Xtreme, Poseidon, and Drive. I would dose the XF at 1000mg, the AX at 6 caps, 3 servings of Poseidon, and 4 caps of Drive.

The diet I would run on it would be high in EFAs, lean protein, and moderate carbs with lots of produce. 10 g of BCAAs would be taken before and during WOs (I train 2x/day between weights, conditioning, and MMA).

JpB

Awards
Well since I have never run a X-Factor cycle I cant say what I like about it, but the way I would run it would be after PCT.
Stacked with:
Anagen 6 caps/day
Bulk Powerfull 1.5 grams/day
SuperCissus 3 caps/day
YG

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I would run XF in a strength, endurance, and recomp stack with Activate Xtreme, Poseidon, and Drive. I would dose the XF at 1000mg, the AX at 6 caps, 3 servings of Poseidon, and 4 caps of Drive.

The diet I would run on it would be high in EFAs, lean protein, and moderate carbs with lots of produce. 10 g of BCAAs would be taken before and during WOs (I train 2x/day between weights, conditioning, and MMA).
I thought the EFA's were a bad thing on XF, no? I thought I saw a recent thread on it saying it wasn't anymore, but I didn't read it and can't find it now.

X

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ultimate X-factor PCT stack:

-Post Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations
-Advanced PCT from AX
-PowerFULL from USPLabs
-X-Factor (of course)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the EFA's were a bad thing on XF, no? I thought I saw a recent thread on it saying it wasn't anymore, but I didn't read it and can't find it now.

X
Omega 3's should be reduced, but I would be eating lots of almonds, avocados, egg yolks, etc.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Omega 3's should be reduced, but I would be eating lots of almonds, avocados, egg yolks, etc.
Gotcha! Thanks.

X

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
this 1's a winner

Fellow AM members! Remember this thread about "Great things coming from MN"? Well, it's just the beginning!! Here's what you have to do to get your FREE CYCLE of this ultimate non hormonal anabolic! Just tell me what you like about it and/or how would you run it!

2 winners will be chosen, one will get a T-Shirt, and one will get a FULL CYCLE (50 day supply)

The t-shirt will be given away randomly! Post, and you got a chance to win!

Now let's show X Factor some love! :cheers:
it's like steroids only better!!! i would run it with activate xtreme, pslin, mega dosing bcaa's and of coarse poseidon.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Xfactor was one of the best non-hormonal supplements I've ever run. I gained a nice 10 lbs onto my frame during the 50 days. I ran it 1250mg/day. Stacked this baby with the original hyperdrol. If I were to do another cycle, which i hope i will ( :) ) it would be:

1250mg/ Xfactor/day
Mass FX
Retain 2
RPM
Poseidon

That shizit wud be niiice

Dalamara

Awards
Woo woo, I'm game!

Planning to run JW for 8 weeks stacked with 50 days of X-Factor. Should be some pretty wicked gains!

Here's what my stack's going to look like:

8 weeks JW
50 days X-Factor
RPM throughout
Torrent and X-Tend for PWO
Bulk PowerFULL at night

Should be a pretty f'n wicked stack.

I keep my logs over at the other, more evil place, but it wouldn't be hard to copy/past them onto AM!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking into X Factor for quite some time. I would love to run a 50 day cycle solo while on the "Anabolic Diet".

Steak and Eggs! :woohoo:

I've been on a 5x5 program for several months with continuous strength gains and just switched to an 8x8 program for the next 4- 6 weeks to hopefully build some additional volume, endurance and to up my 5RM, after that, its back to the 5x5 for continued gains.

The potential strength increase is what caught my eye initially, any added LBM/fat loss is gravy. Quick strength increases go a long ways in my overall recomp goals.

I am planning on 'de-supplementing' over the next few weeks, with the exception of Poseidon and have no issues with changing up my diet to accommodate X-factor's requirements. I managed the Velocity Diet with ease.

I've been silently following your 100 day X Factor cycle (shameless plug), and would love to see how this works for me.

X