NoExplode,Nitrix?? No.

killacriminal

Awards
Hey guys. Im 17, 185. 5'10". Ive been lifting for about 3 years. Through that time ive used a one or two different creatines, no xplode, nitrix, and protein. I am still taking protein, but..i recently tried NoXplode for the first time in over a year and it is too much for me now. I get a huge headache and it puts stress on my chest. Nitrix feels the same way. I am kind of sensitive to caffiene, but i didn't have these problems in the past. (had great gains with nox&nitrix) So i'm being smart and staying away from these two for now. Besides a good diet, protein, and hard work, what else should i give a shot?

Thanks guys.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know why Nitrix would give you those same feelings that the NO-Xplode did, but you could try a non-stim creatine if you feel the need to add supplements.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
skip the NO, take a multi-vit, what about creatine monohydrate, or CEE, you can try just plain caffine for prework, somthing like 100mg, about whats in a energy drink, you can get it at sav-on for under 10buks

killacriminal

Awards
it's honestly so wierd. I was taking lipo-6 before most workouts which is 200mg and had no problems. (which is apparently the same ammt in no xplode)

I don't really get it. Im not stressed either so that wouldnt cause it.

A non stim creatine might be good. some CEE maybe.. what about activate,novedex, or some other natural test ****?

(ps, i love this forum..such quick responses)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about activate,novedex, or some other natural test ****?
There's no need, and you would most likely not see much benefit from them. At 17 you surely don't need anything to help boost your natural test.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I concur with Mr.Rpen...

And I will add that if you do want a creatine, try either plain mono - or check out NeoVar(CEE).

There's no need, and you would most likely not see much benefit from them. At 17 you surely don't need anything to help boost your natural test.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's honestly so wierd. I was taking lipo-6 before most workouts which is 200mg and had no problems. (which is apparently the same ammt in no xplode)

I don't really get it. Im not stressed either so that wouldnt cause it.
NO-Xplode may only contain 200mg of caffeine, but it also contains several compounds which potentiate the effects of caffeine. Not to mention that because you are drinking it in liquid form, it will hit your system A LOT FASTER.

I think the funny chest feeling from Nitrix is due to a dramatic decrease in blood pressure, your heart will have to pump harder because more blood is trying to flow in every which direction so you're heart has to work harder to get blood where it needs to go.

A non stim creatine might be good. some CEE maybe.. what about activate,novedex, or some other natural test ****?

(ps, i love this forum..such quick responses)
No sense in f*cking up your endocrine system while it is still developing.

Novedex Xt or *cough* an AX product are very solid products and work really awesome, but at 17 years, they will only do you more harm than good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur with Mr.Rpen...

And I will add that if you do want a creatine, try either plain mono - or check out NeoVar(CEE).
Yea NeoVar is working pretty well for me right now. If it's a little steep for you price wise go with some Creatine Mono. Or if your a real high roller you could do the both :run: