Just got this msg from djbombsquad, not sure what to think?

  1. Registered User
    Qaiphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0

    Just got this msg from djbombsquad, not sure what to think?


    Lol just got this msg from djbombsquad

    "protein

    I saw your post about protein sickness and I have a suggestion if you want call my office 858-455-**** ask for p*****l."

    Whats up with this?

    Strong rape attempt?? lol

    Marketing scheme?

    Or just trying to help?

  2. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    lol..kinda weird, not sure why it cant be discussed here, or through a pm.
  3. Registered User
    Qaiphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    lol..kinda weird, not sure why it cant be discussed here, or through a pm.
    yah my thoughts exactly, unless he's really bad at spelling...
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Answers
    0


    Did you post something about a problem you are having taking protein? If you did maybe he wants to help. Happens here.
  5. Registered User
    Qaiphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Did you post something about a problem you are having taking protein? If you did maybe he wants to help. Happens here.
    Yah I did, yah thats why i was asking cause if he is trying to help thats way cool, ive just never seen that on a forum haha. I just didnt wanna call and have it end up being some marketing scheme
  6. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Rape, nice............I don't think I've gotten that offer yet.
  7. Gold Member
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaiphyx View Post
    Yah I did, yah thats why i was asking cause if he is trying to help thats way cool, ive just never seen that on a forum haha. I just didnt wanna call and have it end up being some marketing scheme
    You can always hang up.
  8. Registered User
    Qaiphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    alright im gonna call him. ill keep you guys updated. Ill call later.
  9. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    not a chance im calling anyone on here ever.lol...unless its asianbabe or something....=)
  10. Registered User
    Qaiphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    not a chance im calling anyone on here ever.lol...unless its asianbabe or something....=)
    Haha! Yah if I dont get back to you guys send a rape victim search and rescue squad.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


  12. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaiphyx View Post
    Yah I did, yah thats why i was asking cause if he is trying to help thats way cool, ive just never seen that on a forum haha. I just didnt wanna call and have it end up being some marketing scheme
    You could've just replied back to his PM. I don't really understand what is so strange about this situation.

    Paranoid of the boogeyman?
  13. Registered User
    Qaiphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    You could've just replied back to his PM. I don't really understand what is so strange about this situation.

    Paranoid of the boogeyman?
    :chick: <-- does the boogeyman look like that?

    I did, he just responed, hes a pretty good guy. Im gonna give him a call.

    His reponse was

    "To give you suggestions. Its a doctors office but my part of the office any one can call and talk to us with out a appointment. We do all the nutritional stuff and diet stuff. I too used to get sick from WPC so I was on the same boat."

    Pretty cool

    now shut up or get beat down!:bruce2:
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Maybe it's just the computer I'm on, but is that smiley moving like 10x faster than normal??
  15. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaiphyx View Post
    Haha! Yah if I dont get back to you guys send a rape victim search and rescue squad.
    Hmm, don't think they've done that one on SVU yet!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaiphyx View Post
    :chick: <-- does the boogeyman look like that?

    I did, he just responed, hes a pretty good guy. Im gonna give him a call.

    His reponse was

    "To give you suggestions. Its a doctors office but my part of the office any one can call and talk to us with out a appointment. We do all the nutritional stuff and diet stuff. I too used to get sick from WPC so I was on the same boat."

    Pretty cool

    now shut up or get beat down!:bruce2:
    Heh yeah. I was looking for vitamin suggestions one day and he was all about some vitamin that I've never heard of. Generally, people on here are only looking to help out.
  17. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Maybe it's just the computer I'm on, but is that smiley moving like 10x faster than normal??
    Maybe it's neither. Are you taking any ephedrine, Stim X, or RPM? haha that would do it for me, for sure
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Maybe it's neither. Are you taking any ephedrine, Stim X, or RPM? haha that would do it for me, for sure
    I DID just drink a bunch of coffee.
  19. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    I am not a robot. I am a human lol. Just easier to talk on the phone. I hate email back and forth stuff.
  20. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I am not a robot. I am a human lol. Just easier to talk on the phone. I hate email back and forth stuff.
    Wanna give me a call?
  21. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Wanna give me a call?
    Perv...
  22. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    Paranoid people... Phone rape... Trace buster buster buster!
  23. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    this is an awesome post.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 30 years old, Low-T and not sure what to do...
    By ap0352 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. From 225 to 197 and NOT SURE what to do next!
    By survey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:27 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 06:23 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 11:37 AM
  5. not sure what to do...
    By redrocket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 11:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in